Written Update-3rd May 2013 *Completed*

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Credits- sweetrahz 

Guman comes to DB who is picking up Kumud's blue wedding lehenga and she taunts her telling that anyways Kumud's marriage could not take place and hence she is comforting herself with this ! And DB replies that that is what Guman would do and she continues that Kumud is really dear to her and to be in a relationship,she need not wear the Ghungroo like a certain someone! πŸ˜› and that whoever is written in her fate,to become her life partner,he would take her with all respect !! πŸ‘DB before leaving tells her to think if relationships are weakening or becoming stronger! Guman is furious ! She goes to her room and takes her Ghungroos in her hands and tells herself that she had already ruined Kumud's life and because DB had insulted her again,Kumud would suffer for that too and she adds that she had brought a very special gift for Kumud and the time has arrived for her to give it ! πŸ€’

Kumud's students come running and wish her.They give her a lot of gifts,a boy having made a card for her and then and each of them recite a poem about her ! Too cute ! πŸ˜† Kusum comes then and invites them to have Halwa puri and they all rush inside ! πŸ˜†Kumari stands there and thinks to herself that Kumud's birthday party would be there till night so she wont be able to meet Chulbul Pandey (Sorry,sub inspector,my bad ! πŸ˜›) Phone rings and Kumari picks up the phone,its that guy who tells her that she has to meet him and she keeps the phone,Kumud asks her who had called and she mutters about some wrong number  πŸ€”

Just then Saras comes and they look at each other ! Kumud remarks to Kumari that someone had been calling for a very long time (referring to Saras πŸ˜†) but couldnt speak at all πŸ˜› and she tells Kumari that she should have asked the name and that it wasnt like the person had committed robbery or something so it was okay to talk πŸ˜† Saras is about to approach her but seeing her stubborn stance,he goes ! πŸ˜› Kumari remarks that Saras looked moody again and Kumud remarks that then all is well only since if he had smiled or something ,then there would have been something wrong 🀣 Awwe !πŸ˜†

A postman comes to deliver something and Kumari comes to take it ! She sees letters addressed to VC and Kumud ! Then she sees a letter addressed to DB too ! Meanwhile DB in her room,drops some Sindhoor on the floor ! Kumari comes there and she gives the letter to DB who looks shocked casting a wary glance at Kumari ! She offers to clean up but DB asks her to leave! She opens the letter and is shocked to read its contents ! Kusum and Kumari are there in the store room ,Kusum is still laughing remembering the poetry by the kids ! She sees Kumari's serious mood and asks her if she is hiding something and asks if DB had scolded her ! Kumari tells her that that is nothing new and asks her sadly if DB doesnt like her and adds that today she did not even do anything to annoy her but DB had still scolded her after seeing the letter which she had given her ! Kusum consoles her and she goes ! Guniyal hears everything! 

DB is still in shock and keeps telling herself that this cannot happen! She hurries from her room and is met by Guniyal ! DB tells Guniyal that she is leaving ,to give an answer to this ,a final answer and that she and her daughter would not suffer for someone else's mistake! Guniyal is worried ! DB goes to the phone booth and dials a number ! Her convo is muted ! She finally asks the person,whom she is speaking to,to keep his distance from her and Kumari and warns him to not meet them or even write a letter ! DB keeps the call and she stands ,still in shock ! 

A party is undergoing in the Haveli ! Saras searches everywhere for Kumud ! Hayyee Saras in red !  There are decorations and balloons all over the house ! Just then Kumud comes,along with Kusum and Saras has no eyes for anyone else ! Awwe she looks really pretty in that Purple green combo! She comes there and receives the gifts,graciously from everyone ,all smiles.Wow! So many gifts,I'm jealous now! πŸ˜› She looks at Saras as she makes her way towards the family! Guman comes there and gives her the "special gift" too πŸ€’ 

Kusum brings the cake (Yummy! πŸ˜›) Kumud remarks that the cake was the most beautiful she had ever seen ! They urge her to cut the cake fast since it looked delicious ! πŸ˜† Saras approaches her and she thinks to herself that maybe he is coming to wish her! He lights the candles up ! Hayyee ! She thinks to herself,urging him to wish her,since she had been waiting for it since forever ! AWWE!  But he leaves and she tells herself that her birthday would get over and still he wouldnt have said a word ! She looks at him and blows the candles! Everyone starts singing Happy Birthday to you!  She cuts the cake and they take turns feeding each other a piece of cake! 

Kumud suddenly looks for him again but he is gayab ! Awwe and her face falls,too cute! <3

Kumud is in her room,opening her presents ! Guman comes there and asks her to open her gift since she had been searching for a gift which would be suitable for her (🀒) ,she opens it and then asks her in surprise why she had given this to her and Guman tells her that she thought that it would look very good on her and asks to wear it! πŸ˜‘ She takes out a Payal (An anklet ) and wears it ! Guman looks shocked! Kumud senses that maybe Guman felt that it did not suit her but just then DB comes and remarks that it looks really good on her and Kumud tells DB that Guman had given it to her and she sneeringly looks at Guman and tells Kumud that it has been giving with a lot of love! And that this is symbolic of a mother in law giving it to the Bahu and asks her why she chose this particular gift ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†LOL !! DB is just awesome! πŸ˜† I think she switched the Ghungroo which Guman was gonna give Kumud with the Anklet !! GO DB!! πŸ‘ Guman leaves 🀣

It is night ! Saras tells Sunny that he hasn't wished Kumud yet and tells him that every time,he had wanted to wish her,someone or the other used to come in between and tells him that it shouldnt matter either way πŸ˜› Ya right πŸ˜† (Yayyy Sunny is back again! ) Kumud in her room,mutters to herself about a certain someone not wishing her yet πŸ˜› |Methi ka Laddoo ,Methi ka Laddoo nahin,pura ka pura Neem chada Karela hai ! "πŸ˜†(She refers to Saras as a Bittergourd !πŸ˜†) Kumari comes and tells Kumud that she would sleep with her tonight ! 

Saras tells Sunny that he is off to sleep ! Kumud is asleep too ! Kumari gets up and goes! Kumud suddenly wakes up and sees her leave and wonders what Kumari is upto ! 

EPISODE ENDS

Precap shows Kumud all worried ! Just then Saras comes and she goes after him! 
https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1818/1818110tige03rn6y.gif

Hi Everyone !! πŸ€— Sorry for the long update again😳
So Friday is here again and Here's my written update for all of you πŸ€—
 Please do hit the LIKE button & share your views too πŸ˜³
 Thank you ! πŸ€—

And special mention to those who always take time to comment and Like my WIL (What I loved) posts,it really means a lot to me ! πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you so so much <3 All the comments just bring a big smile on my face !😳  

https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1818/1818110tige03rn6y.gif
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thnx Abhi dikriπŸ˜†

Luvd todays episode

Esp d cake n d poem🀣

Cant wait for monday😭

awesome post abhi!
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!!
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks fr the upd!! :D 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Written Update completed! πŸ˜³
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post like always Abhi πŸ‘ πŸ€— 

loved the way kumud indirectly speaks to kumari about Saras's call πŸ€£ and also the funniest part part was when she referred him to has bitterguard πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰ 

But still i expected saras to wish her i thought i would get Samud scene but he broke my heart today πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update AbhiπŸ€—

poor Saras, kitne baar try karta hai, but failedπŸ˜†

Loved DB, again failed Guman's missionπŸ˜ƒ
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ₯³superb update 

n yeh raat mein piccha piccha khel rahe hain  and m happy sunny is back !! chalo where is saras gng nw hehe
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :)
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, awesome, awesome update as always Abhinaya πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thank you so much πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

and yes today's was a very beautiful episode...just loved the way, DB (i guess its she only) switched the gift...only hope that ghuman wont do anything drastic to our jodi #1...kumud was looking just beautiful today😳

and midnightstar, thats an awesome siggy u have got...so soon woh scene ki siggy bhi bana di tumne..woww πŸ‘
Edited by vidya0906 - 10 years ago