πŸ˜†Ohkay.. Nice 1.. So now 4 Deepika
-Soha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Though special times, like birthdays,
Seem the nicest ones by far
To tell you very lovingly,
How wonderful you are...

"Hello Fellows and Welcome to the  India-Forums' Biggest Party Night ever.  Yeah here we are for a lot's of fun and going Crazy" The 'always' crazy girl Soha said. 

"Hey Sohu, ye tu kia bol rahi hai, sahi reason tou bata party ki". The controller and Sensible of all Ramya reminded Soha about what she has to say.  

Soha: Oh yaa Sorry Ramya Dii so woh This Party is arranged for...

"Hey guys, sorry sorry main late tou nahi ho gayi". The caring, sweet and sensitive Akansha just entered the party hall.

Ramya: No Akanksha you are just in time.

Soha: Haan tou main bol rahi thi that this party is exclusively arranged for..

"Hey didis woh VIP members ko kahan bithana hai". The respectful, sweet and our Punjaban, Rupanshi rushed on the stage puffing badly. 

Akanksha: Shhh Rupanshi the party is on.

Rupanshi: Haan but can you tell me, they are waiting outside.

"Is Amar here yet?" Our Amar ki Deewani spoke up who's eyes were constantly glued on the VIP room door. 

Ramya: Huh Geetha tera Amar bhi aajayegaa. Can we announce what the party is for?
Geetha: Yaa Yaa Soha go ahead.

"Oh guys I was wondering where I have put all the gifts". The gift incharge of this party came walking up on the stage, so engrossed in a content list in her hand. It is none othe then our Simran.

Geetha: Simran, everything is set. Stop worrying and let Soha announce what the party is for.
Simran: Oh yeah haan Soha bolo bolo.

Soha: Huh Finally.. Okay so Ladies and Gentlemen this party is especially arranged for our dear Reshma also called as Reshu and also known as sub ki "Sweety". Yes Here we are to make our Sweety's birthday a memorable one. It's me Soha, Ramya Dii, Akanksha, Simran, Rupanshi and Geetha Dii here.

Rupanshi: Guards please bring the Birthday girl in.

Guards brought in a sweet and innocent looking girl with her hair tied in a high ponytail wearing a knee length baby pink dress. But wait a second, she was blindfolded and moreover she was sitting on a princess chair which guards were holding from four sides.

"What's happening, this is so annoying..." The cute girl suddenly turned into a drama queen.
No we shouldn't call her drama queen. She firstly wore that pink dress on her friends' insistence, then  she sat somewhere blinfolded because her friends just asked her too and now isn't she meant to be asking the reason for that?

All the six girls gathered around the Princess Chair which was now kept on the carpeted floor. One of then opened Reshma's blindfold and got aside themselves, making her view clear.

Reshma: OMG..

All: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Reshu, Happy Birthday to you. May you have many more. Yipppee Hurrraaayyy!!

Reshma (Opened Mouthed) You all did this for me.. Awww.. 

She jumped up from her seat and took the six girls into a tight group hug. 

Rupanshi: Oye party continue karne degi kia?

Reshma quickly broke the hug: Hehehe yeah..

*Continued in the next Post*
Edited by Sohad3fan - 9 years ago
-Soha- thumbnail
Simran: Okay everyone, let's welcome our VIP guests.

Geetha: So here come the Hot and Dashing Heartthrob Kunwar Amarjeet Singh.

Amar comes on the stage and Soha and Geetha get totally crazy. Reshma pulls them aside.

Reshma: Oye meri Birthday hai..

Amar: Happy Birthday to you Sweety

Reshma: Sweety...😲

Amar: Arey your friends told me that you are such a sweet person that everyone calls you sweety.

Reshma: Oh... Thanks.☺️

Ramya: Amar please be seated.

Akanksha: So now comes the happening Diva, Kunwar ki Girlfriend, πŸ˜‰ Ooops I mean Just Good Friend,😳 hum sub ki piari Shakti Mohan.

All the girls hug Shakti on their turns.

Shakti: Happy Birthday Reshu, you are looking so cute in this outfit.

Reshma: Oh Thanks a lot.😎

Simran: Please have a seat Shakti. (Shakti sits with Kunwar and a big smile comes on Kunwar's face)

Rupanshi: So now hold your hearts my fellows, especially my birthday kudi because here comes the super Gorgeous, Reshma's favourite Deepika Padukone. 

Reshma: Wow Oh my Goodness.. (Runs and hug Deepika)

Deep: Hey Reshma dear, Many many happy returns of the Day. 

Reshma: Thank you so much.

Soha: Please take a seat.

Ramya: Please welcome the King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan also known as King Khan.

Shakrukh: My name is Khan and I'm here to wish you a very Happy Birthday Reshma.

Reshma: That's very sweet of you. Thank you so much.

Simran: Please have a seat Shahrukh.

*Jump to the Next Post* Edited by Sohad3fan - 9 years ago
-Soha- thumbnail
Soha: So people we will now move on to the gifts session. 

*Travel to the next Post*
-Soha- thumbnail
Geetha: Okay so we interviewed some of Reshma's friends and we asked them five questions about Reshma. Let's see what answers have they given. 

A projector comes down a video plays. It's Soha interviewing Rupanshi.
Soha: Hi Rupanshi, so my first question for you is that  What do you think Reshma's perspective about friendship is?

Rup: She is the friend that every person wish to have.. I'm blessed to have my candy.. :* :*

Soha: Wese tujhe ye batana tha k woh kya sochti hai friendship k baare mai. Chal chor, that was a sweet answer anyways. My next question is that  If you ever get to talk to Reshma's mum, what would be the first thing you would tell her about Reshma.

Rup: Aunty Reshu ko mujhe daan krdo.. LOL I ll say her your daughter is lakhon mei ek.. sambhlake rkhna use hmesha..

Soha: Awww that's cute. Okay my third question is that If Reshma has to do a dance
 performance, what song should she perform on?

Rup: Ishq Bulava

Soha: If she gets a chance to meet Shahrukh, Deepika and ArSha and she has to choose of them, who would she prefer?

Rup: According to me she will choose Deepika..

Soha: Ohhkay.. My last question is that you have to  Decribe Reshma in 3 words.

Rup: Precious, Extraordinary and Jhalli.. 

Soha: Thanks a lot Rupanshi for the sweet answers.

Another video is played where Soha interviews Simran.

Soha: Hey Simmi, my first question for you is  What do you think Reshma's perspective about friendship is?

Sim: For reshma her friends are integral part of life... they are someone whom she can completely trust on... chahe kuch bhi ho at the end of the day she makes them smile... chaahe fight ho ya argument... she understands them!!! she is more mature then her age... she is the bestest friend one can have...

Soha: Hmm nice one. My next question is  If you ever get to talk to Reshma's mum, what would be the first thing you would tell her about Reshma.

Sim: aunty don't worry reshma will roak anything she does!!! just trust her!!! she is the best!!!

Soha: Ohh I'm wondering why you said the first 'don't worry' part. Lolz okay my third question is  If Reshma has to do a dance performance, what song should she perform on?

Sim: Hehehe okay reshma koi se bhi rock song par dance kare it'll be awesome!!! i would love to see her dance!!! her improptu dance is awesome!!!!

Soha: Ok now please tell If she gets a chance to meet Shahrukh, Deepika and ArSha and she has to choose of them, who would she prefer?

Sim: Reshu loves amar!!! so i guess pehle it will be arsha and then sharukh and deepika...

Soha: Ok lastly Describe Reshma in three words.

Sim: my sweety!!!! sister and bestfriend!!! (p.s. sweety aisa lag raha hai these are also less)

Soha: Thanks a lot Sim for answering the questions.

Another video plays in which Soha is interviewing Akanksha.

Soha: Hi Akku, I guess ab tuk tou tumhe questions yaad ho gaye hongeπŸ˜† tou you know naa what's my first question.πŸ€”

Aku: Hehehe yeah I know. Okay so Reshu's perspective about Friendship is that for her..friends are an integral part of life..she loves them a lot nd is very sensitive about her friendship..she always wants them close to her.

Soha: Hmmm nice so my second question is.. (Akanksha cuts in between)

Aku: Oye I remember.. I have to tell that if I ever talk to Reshma's mum, what will I say to her about Reshma. So I'll say that she is blessed to have such a beautiful kid nd we are thankful to you for bringing this angel on earth

Soha: Good Hehe tou your answer for the third question please?

Aku: Yeah if she has to perform...she should do it on chak dhoom dhoom from DTPH...i have always imagined her a kid..

Soha: Yeah that would suit on her. So now tell that if Reshu gets a chance to meet her favorite celebs, who will she choose?

Akku: She will rush to arsha 1st followed by deepika nd SRK.

Soha: Yeah I think that too. So describe Reshma in 3 words.

Akku: She is innocent lovable and angel with heart.

Soha: Thank you Akanksha for sparing some time.

Akku: Anytime anything for my friends.

-The Projector Closes-

Ramya: So here ends our interview session. Let's move to some dancing.

*Rock the next Post*πŸ˜‰

-Soha- thumbnail

Akanksha: So want to see a full on fun filled Dance number. Let's call upon stage our dear Chashmish of Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani... (Akanksha was cut in between)

A voice said from behind the curtains: Kaun Chashmish??

-The Curtain Opens-

Deepika comes out and the song starts -Balam Pichkaari-

Everybody hooted for her and all the girls joined her in the end.

Akanksha: Hmm People now are you ready for some emotional yet Jhakkas performnace by our very own Shakrukh Khan.

Sharukh comes dancing on -Kal ho naa ho- His performnace makes everyone happily emotional.

Akanksha: So guys are you now ready for a sexy, romantic and sizzling performnace? Let's welcome our dear Amar and Shakti on stage who are dancing on -Zara Zara Behekta hai- and -Dhak Dhak karne laga-

"Woah" "Wow" "Yuss" "Go ArSha" "Roak it" were some voices shouted by the Party Crowd.

ArSha's dance leaves everyone mesmerized. The first one to come out of the trance is Reshma, our birthday girl. She runs and take ArSha into a Hug. 

Reshma: You are the best best best ever my ArSha. Thanks a lot for doing this for my birthday.

Amar: This is the least we can do for our such loving fan.

Reshma: It's not least, it's just everything for me.

Shakti: After all this is your birthday Reshma. You deserve a lot more than this.

-Awww- all the girls said in union and run towards the stage and all of them hug ArSha till they pleaded them to leave. 

Ramya: Ok now our very own Birthday Girl will give a dance performance now.

Reshma: What??? No I'm not even prepared..

Soha: Arey sweety it doesn't have to be a prepared one. Just do an impromptu dance.

Reshma: Okay but then you all have to join me.

Girls: Hmm okay let's start.

All the girls come to the stage and the song plays -Nagada Sang Dhol-

They dance and get fully crazy and at the finishing line -Hey... ho dhol baaje!- they all pick up Reshma on their shoulders and shout -Happy Birthday Reshu-

Soha: The party and Dance floor is over to you guys now. Let's rock it and make our Reshu's Birthday even more special.

*Please scroll down to see the last Post*

-Soha- thumbnail
Heya meri Reshu Jaan.πŸ€—

Ab Party se bahar nikal kar a very Happy Birthday To you.πŸ˜ƒ I hope you like this effort by me. πŸ˜³

-Credits- Soha for writing, Soha for the edits, Soha for the arrangements, Akanksha for Proof Reading.

Hehehe Credits part funny tha naa.🀣 Okay Reshu tujhe shayad iss party aur jo tere liye Birthday Thread Simran ne banaya hai uss mai kuch similarities lagainπŸ€” like the Blind Fold thing but hum dono ne bilkul alag alag likha and when I read her post I was like "Reshu k saare friends kaa dimagh aik hee jagah per jaata hai kya"πŸ˜† 
Well dearie enjoy your day and Party hard.πŸ₯³
Enough of my bak bak..πŸ€ͺ

With Love,❀️
Your Soha Dii. 
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A Very Happie Birthday reshu..
May God bless u..

Have a blast on ur Birthday..
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail
RESSS! ^______________________________________________^
Unres...

OMGGG!!!!
My Diii !!!! πŸ€—
Muah Muah Muah!!! :* :* :*
My Naughty sissy...u told ki why wud u make something for my b'day? huh? badmaash!!!
par meine kaha na that u will surely be doing something!
Thats sisters Love baby! πŸ˜‰
Pehle toh i wanna give a big Jhappi for u!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank u so much for making this nd for all my lovelies who were involved in this surprise plan- Anku didu, Rups Khudiye, Ramy di, Geet di nd my Simi!
Love u all!!!πŸ€—

'''
Oho i'm being blindfolded huh...😳
nd mein arriving in princess chair! LOL u made me a princess! 😳
decorations and all huh! great! πŸ˜ƒ
'''
Oh my...Kunwar called me Sweety!!! ☺️
mein marr jaungi...sachi mein!!! 🀒
and Shaks too came..Awh!  😳
Yayyy Dipsss!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Nd my handsome SRK! 😳
Thanks for including all my Favs sis! πŸ˜›
'''

Yippie gifts for me!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow chocolates..yummm gonna have them right now! πŸ˜†
Loved them all!!! πŸ˜›

'''
nd here comes the most unbelievable part!!!
INTERVIEW!!! πŸ˜›
I mean seriously...interview part was amazing to read...πŸ˜›
I never thought this could be added ...nd it was totally awesome!πŸ‘
Nd Thanks guyz for having such amazing opinion about me! πŸ˜ƒ

@Rups: mein kahan se Jhalli bann gayi huh? 😲
@Sims- Babes u like my impromptu dance! Hehe πŸ˜†
And remember that total siyappa one?...LOL...!!! 🀣
@Anku didu- Aapko toh saare questions yaad hai! πŸ˜† I told you ur a brainy and an intelligent girl!
πŸ˜‰

''''
Yayyy now dance time!!!
Balam pichkariii...Go dipppsss!!!
SRK's emotional wala dance! 😭  πŸ˜†
OHOOO Arsha's dance on Zara zara behekta hai nd Dhak Dhak! ☺️ *Imagining*
The stage must be burning now! πŸ˜‰

Haye my turn now to dance! πŸ˜›
Nd woh bhi Nagada sang dhol pe! Hayyeee...
U know what i was actually dancing on Nagada sang dhol on my b'day! 😳

Arey u all picking me up...Sambhal ke! Kahin mein gir na jaun! πŸ˜†

''''

Huh...so finally commented for every post...!
Credits---> 🀣
Soha Di took away all the credits! πŸ˜†
Par she deserves it! 😳
Anku didu for PROOF READING!πŸ˜†

hehehe mere saare friends ek jaise hi hai... "PAAGAL" πŸ˜†

Okay so Thanks a tooonnn Di for making all this inspite u had to submit ur assingments! 😳
ND u had a due also...Thanks for doing all this for me..Just to make me feel special!πŸ˜ƒ
U've put all ur hard work in this just to make me smile! πŸ˜ƒ
I love u chooo much Di!!! ❀️
Muahhh! :*
And also Thanks my lovely girls for doing all this nd joining in hands nd doing something so special nd Unique for me...😊
Love u all...❀️
Love u Soha di...❀️
A big Thanks to u all! πŸ€—
I hope i gave a big speech! πŸ˜†

-Love,
Reshma [aka Sweety] 😳

Edited by --resh_kr-- - 9 years ago
arsha_simran thumbnail
my sweety!!! My baby!!! My love!!!
happy birthday sweet heart!!!
res