Love...the eternal bond! (Swaron OS)

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys. My name is Fatima and I am new to D3. I just love this show and especially Swaron 😳. I had also participated in the Swaron OS contest and here I am with my second OS. I hope to make new friends here and have a great time with you all. I am introducing myself to this forum and u all through this OS.Hopefully you will like it.
Here it goes: 😊

She was heartbroken, shattered and engulfed with grief and sorrow. The meaning of her life seemed to have an end and that to forever, she was walking listlessly on the empty streets getting drenched in rain washed away all the happiness of her life. The lighting seemed to be flashing a wild smile at her and the thunder giving a voice to that smile. It was as if the nature is mocking at her and enjoying her hopeless state. She was finding every other thing around her to be indifferent and questioning her for the belief and trust she had on him.

Today her trust was broken like a mirror and she could not even get the time to gather the broken pieces and put them together. She heard the sound of the trees as its branches moved to and fro with the flow of the wind making her realize that even they agree with the thunder and lighting. The shrill wind touching her body making her shiver while the rain mercilessly dropping from the sky in a continuous flow. The girl just walked on the road at midnight not knowing where this phase of life will take her with these harsh weather conditions.

She was taking every step with difficulty as with each step she remembered all the moments spent with him'the guy whom she considered to be a friend, a guide, her support, her strength, her love'.. her everything. It pierced her heart into millions of pieces recalling all the time she was with him all the times when they were together. Today those memories were hurting her more and more rather than soothing her.  She hated all of this and more than that hated herself for loving him so much.

Why she believed in friendship? Why believed in him more than believing in herself? Why gave life a chance? Why did she started noticing that the world is not that bad a place? Why started enjoying life? Why fell in love?

All these questions were continuously hitting her mind. She should have known that life never presented anything to her without payment. But could life be so heartless'so cruel'so merciless was all she wanted to know? She knew she was not perfect infact no one is but are her sins so big that she has no right over any joy of life? Why always she gets punished?

She began to open all previous chapters of her life that she had closed long back but today she felt the need to open them up to peep in them. She was five years old when she became an orphan so never really got the parental love from anyone except from her grandmother who also died when she was about 13 years old. She grew on the mercy on her aunt and uncle and never asked them for anything as she was already a burden on them.

Her life was always complicated and made her move into her own inner shell. She always suppressed her desires and never asked anything from anyone nor expected. Always lost in her own world and let out all her emotions through sketching. The lifeless paper was only her companion and at night she just used to look at the stars complaining to her parents and her grandmother and used to share everything with them. She became a pure introvert and used to get scared easily until met a boy who took her hand and made her face all her fears be it her height phobia or the darkness one she slowly began to overcome all odds and her talent was shown to the world.

Today she had her own arts gallery which was one of the biggest in town. But what she is to do all her life all alone? In the eyes of the materialistic world she had everything but inside her was a vaccum. She wanted to die, finish of all the pain and misery she was in but then she was helpless again.

'Promise me Sharon that you will live not for anybody else but for us, for our love. Promise me that you will not lose hope, you will continue to be coz through you I could see the world. You will face the world strongly as I have trained you too. Always remember I am always with you, always' in your dreams,aspirations,motivations and inspirations. Always near you. You will always find me near you, you could feel my presence as we are meant to be not physically but spiritually. Our love is eternal and no one can change this fact' No one! We are together always and our love will always be remembered as you will live and prove that love is not only being with that person but it's the attachment that all your senses and heart has with the person. True love connects your soul to that special person and believe me Sharon we are soul mates. This life and death game cannot separate us. We are linked with a strong emotion called love and love conquers all! I love you Sharon and will always do'.

These were his last words. After which he was materially gone but was always with her in her heart. After recalling all what he said before going so she made a firm decision not to lose hope and live till she is to live and make the best use of the blessing called love. She could always feel his presence and he was right they were soul mates tied with the most amazing feeling' the feeling of love. So she lived her life on her principles and never looked back. She developed as a mature and an emotionally strong human being. She was content in life and finally one day she also went away from the world up in the heavens to be with her beloved for once and for all where both the souls were united for eternity and their love was always cherished on earth.

Love is a bond that always gives and never takes. It brings the best in you. Love becomes the strength not the weakness. True love will always be there whenever you will find any difficulty you just have to look back and will always find that special someone right behind you boasting your morale. One should always respect the love that one is getting as all are not equally fortunate as Swayam and Sharon were. They completed each other and also prove that the bond of love is eternal.

P.S Add me in your buddy list for pms.
Edited by HSFA - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
--------------------------

Hey fatima... πŸ€—
Welcome to the forum...
And yippe me first to comment..πŸ˜†
This was an fab OS.. it was intriguing...u beautifully described Sharon's state...
the pain ... the flow of emotions was perfect..!!! :)
Loved it..!!
Keep writing more on SwaRon.. and do pm me..😳

- Ria
Edited by Ria_SwaRon - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey DearπŸ€—

AMAZING OS dear...pain is so beautifully described in ur words...lovelyy...her pain..the pain of loosing someone close to heart was beautifully portrayed ...u used the component of nature to describe her pain...loved it

Today her trust was broken like a mirror and she could not even get the time to gather the broken pieces and put them together. She heard the sound of the trees as its branches moved to and fro with the flow of the wind making her realize that even they agree with the thunder and lighting. The shrill wind touching her body making her shiver while the rain mercilessly dropping from the sky in a continuous flow. The girl just walked on the road at midnight not knowing where this phase of life will take her with these harsh weather conditions.

Loved the way u have described LOVE...her questions about love..about life...it was painfully beautiful...her past..her struggle...her reasons...amazingly done...loved his last words..his endless unconditional LOVE for her..

Our love is eternal and no one can change this fact' No one! We are together always and our love will always be remembered as you will live and prove that love is not only being with that person but it's the attachment that all your senses and heart has with the person. True love connects your soul to that special person and believe me Sharon we are soul mates. This life and death game cannot separate us. We are linked with a strong emotion called love and love conquers all! I love you Sharon and will always do

I am a sucker for tragedies...for the love of souls..love after life...undoubtedly they complete each other...😳

AWESOME OS dear...such a great way to enter the forumπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS-really sorry for the delay dear...

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Ria_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Will read and edit here😊

i was about to pm u this link..😳
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing os...😊
it is sooo heart-touching...
just loved it...
gr8 work!!!!πŸ‘
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great work ..
Emotional and heart touching...
Love is expressd beautifully..
Lovd it..
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
hey it was touchy... The true meaning of love when two spirits are together there is no need to have someone physically present with you... But swayam ko mar diya... Cry cry cry

loved reading it...
do write more on swaron...
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
So emotional...u explained true meaning of love...in a very calm,yet sad way...sharons feelings, her lonely life ,her past and swayam a ray of life...he changed her life and then left her alone...really very emotional and too sad...so pure,living for each other to keep his promise... it reminded me of titanic love
story...
Its just perfect...loved it a lot Edited by KS_SWARON - 10 years ago
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fatima---monaya let me know of your writing and it was just beautiful...painful, and the feelings were emoted just perfectly.
plz let me know when you write again, because i wud eagerly wait to read more of such expressive writing.

love---medha
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this was really a very beautiful OS. Please do write more and PM me the next time you do😊