Tum hero tha, hero hai aur hamesha hero hi rahega.

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The monolouge of Rey in the last really filled my eyes with tears...

I felt so bad for the condition of rey...he is just restless...

He know the value of a promise and hence he is away from the competition...

But as soon as the message came from swayam he is back to action and that too with a bang...yaa  hooo...

The self realization of Rey, and the way it is shown is incredible... He knows from inside that whatever he was doing is wrong...but he is left with no choice...

Tum D3 team ke liye hero tha, hero hai aur hamesha hero hi rahega no matter what...

From the start of D3, you are a hero for them and remain as hero forever...

Edited by aarush123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Self- realisation of Rey was important..really felt bad for him today..I hope now he realises that lying takes you nowhere..One lie would only lead to another.. Im sure he would be able to make Taani understand that n they would come out with a soln soon..I hope they come out clean in front of tauji πŸ˜Š
Poor Rey , he is stuck between Dil, Dosti N Dance πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

Self- realisation of Rey was important..really felt bad for him today..I hope now he realises that lying takes you nowhere..One lie would only lead to another.. Im sure we would be able to make Taani understand that n they would come out with a soln soon..I hope they comke out clean in front of tauji πŸ˜Š
Poor Rey , he is stuck between Dil, Dosti N Dance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so true, the self realization is a very important thing for anybody...

As u said that lieing takes them nowhere, and i think they will face the consequences and fight against them of being true...This win last forever than a lie...Maybe for a few days lie may be ok but not at all in a long run...
I too hope he come out clean in front of tauji soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by aarush123 - 10 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u knw smthng i just love u:-*nd at d end self-realisatin f Rey dat made me so so proud dat m a Rey's fan seriously today my respct for him just reach at its peak:-)
diya.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Felt extremely bad for Rey today. I think if that monologue of Rey was not shown, i myself would have thought that doesn't this guy have guilty conscious. but that monologue made my heart go out for rey!

making mistakes is a human nature, but realizing that mistake is a very big thing. Today Rey realized and im very happy πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by diya.sharma - 10 years ago
iheartVD thumbnail
rey is feeling guilty for chosing dil over dance ...n for nt making taani realise dat she has done a mistake by telling him to not perform in elims i.e. no dance ! seems lyk nw he will make taani realise her mistake by doing sumthing substantial ...bt really hope dis doesnt create stretched mu b/w dem ...n ya rey was a hero n will always remain a hero for all no matter wat😳...we luv u rey😳
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

u knw smthng i just love u:-*nd at d end self-realisatin f Rey dat made me so so proud dat m a Rey's fan seriously today my respct for him just reach at its peak:-)

you know even i wasnt expecting this from Rey but im  GLAD that he realised this coz in the longer run..both taani n rey would have been in greater trouble ...n im happy he realised that he cant be away from dance n you know its not abt going against taani but abt what is more appropriate in the longer run..i have never  supported lying coz that leads you into deeper trouble ultimately
Hats off to rey...I was really happy..that shows how mature he is πŸ˜³
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

my respect for him also increased because of his self realization...

-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rey is always a Hero.
But the self realization came as a pleasant surprise to me. Glad that he is aware of what he did n his importance to others. That is a sign of a true leader.

At the same time, I would like to mention the unsung hero of today's episode, Swayam.
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya.sharma

Felt extremely bad for Rey today. I think if that monologue of Rey was not shown, i myself would have thought that doesn't this guy have guilty conscious. but that monologue made my heart go out for rey!

making mistakes is a human nature, but realizing that mistake is a very big thing. Today Rey realized and im very happy πŸ˜ƒ

if there is no monologue then our feelings on him may vary...and true everybody makes mistakes but realizing that mistake is a very big thing. Today Rey realized and im also very happy