BWU 1st May - Jeevika caught in the Trap!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Written Update 1st May, 2013

- Jeevika sees the fake Riya's picture on the wall in that house. She is sure that Sambhav would return here. She then rushes to the jail and informs Viren about her findings. He is shocked and Jeevika says that this is a huge plan and there aren't just two people involved, but a whole group. Viren asks Jeevika to stay careful while doing all as he doesn't want her to get into any risk. Jeevika asks Viren to rest assured.

- Back in Mumbaai, VirMan are roaming in a taxi. Just then Maanvi's phone rings, it's Jeevika on the other side. She informs them about the on goings as well, and both are surprised. They conclude that Sambhav is up to a big game, and they have to figure out everything as soon as possible.

- At night, the rest of the Vadhera family members are worried for Jeevika. Inder also suspects that there is something that Jeevika is not revealing to them. Vanshika goes to Jeevika's room and also brings dinner. Jeevika is hesitant about not having it, and says that she has to leave, but Vanshika doesn't allow her to leave till she eats. 

- Jeevika then leaves and arrives at that house. She hides behind the trees and waits for some movement. Time passes and yet there's no one coming out. Finally a lady open's the door and walks out. Jeevika sees her and begins to follow her slowly.

- Vanshika on the other hand is feeling restless about Jeevika and goes to check on her. Eventually, she finds out that Jeevika is not in her room, and the bed was covered with merely pillows. Vanshika is shell shocked and wonders where Jeevika might have gone at this time of the night.

- Jeevika is still keeping track of the lady. Finally the lady is seen talking to the fake Riya. Jeevika is shocked. She tries to eavesdrop into their conversation, although she still keeps a certain from them and is unable to listen clearly.

- Vanshika, meanwhile wakes the entire family and informs them about Jeevika missing. Everyone is worried and Inder tries to call her. So Jeevika's phone rings and she is shocked. The lady too hears the rings and alerts the watchmen. Jeevika gets scared and quickly disconnects Inder's call leaving Inder shocked. Jeevika gathers herself and tries to hide from the eyes of the watchmen as they search for her. Inder wonders what happened and calls back. This time as soon as Jeevika's phone rings, the watchmen grab hold of her and drag her out. Inder calls once again and finds the phone he is trying to reach is switched off. The entire family is all the more worried.

Precap- Jeevika is tied to a chair in a warehouse kind of place. They asks her who she is and what she was doing there? The Vadhera's still find Jeevika's phone unreachable and are worried about the same.

Sorry for being late girls, I have a flight to catch tomorrow evening, so I'm really busy getting things sorted. And this brings me to conclude that Munni will be replacing me while I'm gone! ðŸ˜³

Cheers, Sonia
Edited by Predator. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs in adv sonia
U can always lemme knw if u need a backup if needed to
Surish thumbnail
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Sonia for a wonderful update ðŸ¤— it was so very much needed ...😛

so Jeevika caught in the trap  who might rescue her ??
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I feel jeevika shouldnt have worn the pink saree when she has to go spying!!!
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update sonia
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanx for the wonderful update dear!!! ðŸ˜Š
starsshinex thumbnail