Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luvbalh

arrey mamaji is a cartoon in the serial yaar..  he is harm less .. 

harm less in presence but not with his words.. he is stil harmfull
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamavi

dear not only wished all wished for it.. if i have pointed it that doesn't mean u say this yaar samja karoo .what ever it is mom dad are always mom dadšŸ˜Š if they are evil or good it doesn't matter what ever it is jitna pyaar ek sahi ma de sakthi hain uthna pyaar other mother can't give in practical life agar tuje lagta hain i only wished then it is wrongšŸ˜­

kush villain hoga jaoor as he started to show his villain giri akir hain to conda ka beta na ...
i just want raya life to be safe from such evil eyes šŸ˜•

bad thing mama ji is still present wish he goes away marrying saudhamini and away form km

hey common yaar even i wish every child should stay with their parents however bitchy they are..

sorry i didn't mean to hurt u...infact all rayains want Khush to goo away from their life...
ā¤ļø u yaar
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bpatil3

hey common yaar even i wish every child should stay with their parents however bitchy they are..

sorry i didn't mean to hurt u...infact all rayains want Khush to goo away from their life...
ā¤ļø u yaar

jitna wo door rahein uthna hi raya ki zindagi achha rahega.. wish conda goes away to some where and marry some old rich guy and never returnšŸ¤¢
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamavi

jitna wo door rahein uthna hi raya ki zindagi achha rahega.. wish conda goes away to some where and marry some old rich guy and never returnšŸ¤¢

If she marries to rich old guy she will soon return ack to take revenge as 'Anushka' of KHTW.
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why Mrs Karekar and not Kapoor? Ayesha's evilness makes me feel that Sudhir and Shipra may have adopted her from some orphanage.Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago