Ram got back his property.Priya n Pihu back in KM

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally ram ko apna property milgayi thankyou so much Cv;s Finally sachayi ki jeet hua .

Thanks jhanvi 😃 

Ayesha was over confident and i hated the line mr.kapoor mera Ex-Husband.😡 and mera property cheen na chahate hain such a @#$% ram ka property hain woh u dumbo...

Aww love this Line By Ram Hum Jeet gaye Yayyy..

I am so happy finally rayapi ek chath ke neeche 👏

Court scene was shot with BD's and it was a bit silly too anyways finally ram got his property back and priya time pe entry maari..

dadi: mere golu puttar ne sab wapas liya😳

finally rishabh ne muh khola

kush pihu scene so cute awee 

And most emotional scene of the day :

kush ki bidaai muje mumma ke saath nahi jaana even the kid acted better today👍🏼

Ram looked so helpless very touchy scene Awesome expressions By Ram Kapoor👏 I felt bad for him but that's how it is he is not your Blood and as ayesha siad its kush ka kismat that he have to live with Ayesha.

The Griha Pravesh:

Few days back ram told priya ki "mein tunhe saare haq se Km le jaubga and he did it yes he did it he brought priya and pihu to KM

Finally Priya and Pihu back to Km queen and Princess back to their kingdom and King was so happy

🥳

P.S: Ram In Pink he was looking so handsome.

P.S.S: Thankgod Ram didnt stop ayesha for kush😊

kal ram ka Ramp walk haye haye

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atlast raya back at km 👏
mani he din't stop her but i think now wo uski ko istemal karegi spl in front of sipra to gain her sympathy😕

but enjoying raya at present.

thank god conda know he is not any property but her beta.. khaiir akir asili ma asli maa hi hota hain😆
Edited by shamavi - 10 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamavi

atlast raya back at km 👏

and ur wish Kush out of Ram's life but felt bd for ram yaar he looked so helpless i badly wanted to hug him..
Mani-RK thumbnail

atlast raya back at km 👏
mani he din't stop her but i think now wo uski ko istemal karegi spl in front of sipra to gain her sympathy😕

but enjoying raya at present.

thank god conda know he is not any property but her beta.. khaiir akir asili ma asli maa hi hota hain😆

woh tho hain ayesha uski maa hain and ram kuch bhi nahi
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post mani...
Finally sab kuch thik ho gaya for the time being.. 🥳
Thank god kisi ne bhi kush ki wajah se ayesha ko nhi roka 👍🏼 but why dadi stopped mamaji yar unhe bhi jane dete 😒
Or priya ka griha pravish ab raya green room mein honge yayyy...
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

and ur wish Kush out of Ram's life but felt bd for ram yaar he looked so helpless i badly wanted to hug him..

hug him akeli akeli ya felt bad but happy that he will have his own golu little golu of ram 😳 wish he forget kush very soon along with time..

but i feel conda will make kush say that he is poor pta nahi kya kya ... then play sympathy game ..saying kush is unwell and ram will run and soo first priya won't think but alter conda kuch bhi kar sakthi hain ram ki bolepan ka faida utasakti hian ab mamaji bhi wahi hain😕 shipra ki to barosa nahi hainaa. wish conda goess off forever bahut dooor...
i also think sid will ask ram to fihgt custody case and take kush back but i don't want him because he is choda haddi/mini anaconda
Mani-RK thumbnail

hug him akeli akeli ya felt bad but happy that he will have his own golu little golu of ram 😳 wish he forget kush very soon along with time..

but i feel conda will make kush say that he is poor pta nahi kya kya ... then play sympathy game ..saying kush is unwell and ram will run and soo first priya won't think but alter conda kuch bhi kar sakthi hain ram ki bolepan ka faida utasakti hian ab mamaji bhi wahi hain😕 shipra ki to barosa nahi hainaa. wish conda goess off forever bahut dooor...
i also think sid will ask ram to fihgt custody case and take kush back but i don't want him because he is choda haddi/mini anaconda

Lets dont think abt that and sopil our mood am happy dat rayapi in Km and kal ram's ramp walk😳
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
nice post Mani ..👍🏼looking fwd to RaYa in KM 😳
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nice post mani...
Finally sab kuch thik ho gaya for the time being.. 🥳
Thank god kisi ne bhi kush ki wajah se ayesha ko nhi roka 👍🏼 but why dadi stopped mamaji yar unhe bhi jane dete 😒
Or priya ka griha pravish ab raya green room mein honge yayyy...

haan dadi ne kyun roka i hope mamaji se bahut kaam karwaye dadi😆
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

Lets dont think abt that and sopil our mood am happy dat rayapi in Km and kal ram's ramp walk😳

even i don't want to think but kya karoon😕

trying to enjoy the moment btw aaj ads nahi aya so they put the balh quickly😳 wow conda ki dimaag ko kisi anaconda ne ka liya aise laga seeing her expression😆 i think now she will go faar away wish she never  returns