WU-1st May- Meri Ashiqui ,Ab Tum Hi ho

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Written Update

Asad tries to reason with Dilshad but she slams the door on his face. He vents out his frustration on Zoya who was following them around ,saying how she didnt support him and Zoya says how she is a guest and cant speak in such matters specially when Dilshad  isnt listening to her own son. She breaks into her shayari and  Asad says that now she realized that she's a guest at their place . She asks as to why is he asking such things, and if he really wants to get married to her  and they both cont to be in denial  and as Zoya gets into telling a character sketch, Asad asks her to stop, and and focus on the bigger problem. Asad says that they would have to make a plan tonight, so that the nikaah gets canceled . Tanveer is happy, while Zoya is shocked to hear this.

At the Breakfast table Zo is eating her pizza and Asad arrives and asks if she thought of something and she says yes something which is tried and tested and asks Asad to run away on the nikaah day and Asad is like I will run from my own house and Zoya is like didnt think about that and talks of having a plan b and says how they can have a fake wedding like they had a fake engagement already and Asad conts ya and then we can head for a fake honeymoon and Zoya is like didnt think that far and says this is the best option that will keep everyone happy and Asad is like we will have to speak a lot of lies to cover up for this one and that this doesnt look like a viable option and says that he was stupid to ask her for a suggestion and decides to speak to Dilshad on the matter

-Razia finds a box with fake hair in it and goes to ask Badi bee whose making some sort of dough in the kitchen and Badee Bee asks her to wait till 5pm to find out and that how soon Razia will need the hair as her own daughter will chop of her locks just like what she did to Shireen and Razia is all confused and Badi bee asks her to wait till 5 as the wait will be worth it

-AsyYa arrive to speak to Dilshad and she takes a pic of them in her fone to set it as a wallpaper and both Asad and Zoya keep fumbling for words and keep nudging each  other to speak and finally Asad manages too say how Dilshad should reconsider the decision as it was rushed and such stuff shudnt be rushed and Dilshad is all quiet and Asad asks her to speak but she falls unconscious

The doctor asks AsYa if Dilshad is under some sort of stress and that the real cause of her dizziness they will know post the test results but such stuff isnt a good sign and that they should take care .Once the doc leaves dilshad starts her emotional blackmail telling Asad how it was her wish as a mother to see her son settled and being looked after so that she can die in peace and all and bot AsYa keep looking at each other totally disturbed  while Dilshad is smirking πŸ˜†

-Razia gets up from sleep to find dough stuck to her hair and eventually Humz has to chop her locks off and Badi bee arrives there to remind her how its 5 and she has fulfilled her promise

-Asad is mad at Zo for not supporting him in the cause and no wonder Dilshad took his words to her heart and fell sick and Zo says how she had said to get a fake nikah done but he wudnt listen
and Asad says her ideas are useless and that why does Dilshad find her to be intelligent and Zo is like only an intelligent one wud no her worth and Asad is like she thinks u r some bechari while i am the only one to know your true face and Zo says same here as i am the only one who knows yr true self

All set for engagement, Zoya asks Asad  to rethink, as this time its happening for real. (TUM HI HO, in the background) Finally Asad puts the ring in Zoya's finger, while Zoya is emotional, and Asad too is all caught up in emotions. All are happy but Tanu ,AsYa eyelock. Tanveer thinks that the ring, that she had taken out yesterday, is again bk on Zo's finger, and wonders what to do so that she can permanently get rid of Zo.

Precap:AsYa ask Tanu as to why they werent told about her condition and Zo says how the one responsible for it , are they even aware or not and Tanu is worried thinking that AsYa are aware of her pregnancy

Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for written update. I can't wait to see fake wedding
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im wondering if the stuff about cancelling wedding is a foreshadow. Zoya sayign to asad to run away from nikah..? Thats really sketchy. 

thanks for sharing! waiting for the rest!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for d update😳

ab tum hi ho
motherhen thumbnail
they love each other too much !
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope da engagement is not a dream coz dat scene was comletely different 4m before da break scene.
Fatema89 thumbnail
Thank u so much for the update 
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU!!!😊 BTW of all the days to badly edit the epi why today on Asya's engagement???😑 One minute Asad's making plans to tell Dilshie that he can't lie & go through with the fake engagement & then next thing you know he's going through with it???!!!πŸ˜• Altho hats off to them it WAS a beautiful scene - loved the BG song & the way Asad took Zo's hand in his & placed THAT ring back on her finger - PERFECT!!!πŸ‘
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the w.u. god its like dere was a second tum hi ho pat!!?but i guess i shud see it!!