Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RDlover1

Ovi is in a modelling agency n the owner telld her that the MODEL HAS TO BE UNMARRIED..Romil says that Ovi knows this condition.The owner says but he knew otherwise..Romil says that WAS OVI'S PAST..Ovi reaaures that there will be no problem from her side n signed the contract..

Did she sign divorce papers along with that??!
BIG RED FLAG!!! A baby is on the way ...😕

Haven't we done this before..where Ovi needs to get legal help for messing with a contract? Oh Arjun...
Oh Puvi ...*calling out*
Edited by Pancham101 - 11 years ago
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Su -  they are stretching the suspense of Archana's consiciousness in order to pull in the viewers!  (like a staleee gum) :D

For those who dont know that they WILL be a new Archana, then they are in for a BIG surprise when she finally does wake up :).

Surprisingly ur smoke comment reminds me of Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye Aa Ke Mujhe Chhed Jaaye - Who knows what face we will see when the clouds move :D hehhehee
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RDlover1

Purvi is crying by Archana's bedside while Sulo aaji comes n accuses her that she is trying to break Arjun-Ovi's marriage..She asks whether she met Arjun or not..Purvi tells that Arjun came to meet PARI,n she couldn't snatch his HAQUE..Sulo says she doesn't need to snatch ARJUN'S HAQUE..Sulo aaji says she'll take PARI TO ARJUN'S HOUSE..Sulo aaji says now she doesn't want Archana to get well because she'll be devastayed to know that her one daughter broke another daughter's marriage..ARCHANA'S HAND MOVES..

didnt this happen already??🤔
Oh Sulo u dumb head...whose snatching whose Haque has gotten ur head in the bin.Maybe you need to go in a coma too.Atleast you might come back with some sense.
When Ovi snatched Purvi's happiness for herself at that time Purvi did it for Archu'd hapiness and what did Sulo Aaaji do??Nothing...she got all decked up and went to attend the reception preforming her duties.GIVE ME A BREAK
Edited by ameilia - 11 years ago
Ashlaika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pancham101

Did she sign divorce papers along with that??!
BIG RED FLAG!!! A baby is on the way ...😕

Exactly!!! For her to say that there will be NO problems, mean that there will be  BIGGG Problems!
Rituuu.. thumbnail
Teju goes to the maret to buy mango,but she is confused..Purvi sees her n she is about to go to her when she remembers how angry Manav was with Purvi..Soham comes to deliver boxes of mangoes to the venders there n meets Teju..Teju is concerned that Soham is doing such hard work.Soham tells her that he has left all GUNDAGIRI n he is now leading a decent life..Teju asks him to help her in buying mangoes..Soham gives her the mango box he was to deliver,but doesn't take money from HIS BEHIN..
Pancham101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Su -  they are stretching the suspense of Archana's consiciousness in order to pull in the viewers!  (like a staleee gum) :D

For those who dont know that they WILL be a new Archana, then they are in for a BIG surprise when she finally does wake up :).

Surprisingly ur smoke comment reminds me of Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye Aa Ke Mujhe Chhed Jaaye - Who knows what face we will see when the clouds move :D hehhehee

New twist to the pope's selection Ash..hehehe
How are they going to explain the need for plastic surgery whilst in a COMA?
Ashlaika thumbnail
wah wah - Kya family love hai!!!    (referring to Soham and his behens :D hehhehe)
Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pancham101

New twist to the pope's selection Ash..hehehe
How are they going to explain the need for plastic surgery whilst in a COMA?

su i am so tempted to write something but i cant ...
Pancham101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

wah wah - Kya family love hai!!!    (referring to Soham and his behens :D hehhehe)

Soham is not selective in his love ...are you sure he is a D claner?
Pancham101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

su i am so tempted to write something but i cant ...

🤣 Bad girl ami