clap for yourself guys, we are astrologers-[VBNotePg13]

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
this msg is for Taarey/Taani fans  
everyone who knew that it will be a crap ending for a crap track , atleast once clap for your self , we are astrologers we can see the future. wooow thats really brilliant

and this is for CV/palki  
CV thank you sooo much aap ki wajah se mera talent bahar aaya warne mujhe kaise pata chall tah that i'm an astrologer how sweet of you
CUT THE CRAP CV this is the limit , i'm feeling soo insulted , i knew that in the end Taani will say sorry , but i never wanted this to happen , why only our fav character , they are soo many characters in the show but why only taani , just to insult her fans, she said sorry and that to for nothing , she was feeling guilty , when she was right at her place 
why should she say sorry to everyone , and uper se you wanted to show ke gang kitani mahaan hai , the gang has insulted so many times taani but kabhi kisi ne sorry kaha , you just wanted to show that she is selfish , to show other 3 leads are brilliant you are using the character of taani is she an side character than plzzz tell us atleast we will not think that Taani is the lead , is youth show se toh ache saas bahu serials hai atleast usmein lead ko toh bina wajah track ke end mein sorry nahi bolti
That gang expressions annoyed me to hell , they don't even know what happened to her than they think that Taani is selfish , everyone is selfish in their group what about that ?unka kuch nahi bas humare hi fav character ko stupid dikhana tah

yesterday i made a post , and i said that taani is a good girlfriend , good sister , good friend and a good GS
but today Taani itself said that she is selfish the most selfless character in the show , called her self selfish
and i also said in my post that we don't want to see a crap ending were taani will say sorry to everyone but phir bhi aisa kiya ?

is Taani really a special character ? oh yes i remember Taani is a special character sirf dusro ko acha dikhane ke liye hi toh woh is show mein aai hai , uski insult ho toh theek but durse ko Mahaan dikhana hai na , just because she is a non-dancer that doesn't mean that gang can insult her , nobody know about her truth why was she hyper and phir bhi gang ko right dikaya

I don't know if anyone is gonna agree with me or not but this is my pov.
Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Trust me all Taani fans are on the same page...I just hated that part where she says sorry and all wer looking @ her with the most disgusting expression except swayam.I just know one thing Taani is and will always be alone...my heart breaks when I see her crying becuz there's no one there to comfort her she is all alone.
mymy_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree. i didn't watch the episode, but i saw all the updates and comments and i am really annoyed by the current track. I have totally stopped watching D3.
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
You are right yaar ... I am also fed up with all this ... I mean CV's ko apne show ki fikar hai ya nahi ... Majority TAAREY fans show quit ker chuke hain ... Or jo bachay hain woh is track ki wajah se ker dengay ... Because TaaRey is the reason for which the show is still running with good TRP's ðŸ˜­
neha102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tahira u already said in ur earlier post dat we want taani not to say sry..bt cv's xactly did opposite to it..taani said sry..actually dey hate taani's role n her fans..rubbish episode..i dnt knw y vrinda is dng such a show where instead of being lead she dnt have mch to do...i hate palki..cmon yaar give taani a proper role..let her stand fr herself yaar...
srivi01TRpmlist thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
I AM UPSET WITH THE FACT THAT WHEN TAANI WAS SPEAKING LOWLY OF HERSELF EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT TRUE IN REALITY NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON IN THE GANG WHO CLAIM TO BE HER FRIEND CONSOLED HER SAYING IT'S NOT LIKE THAT.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO WENT AFTER HER TO CHECK IF SHE WAS OK

kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am fed up... har baar yahi dekhti hoon ke taani last mein sorry bolti hai.. sab ke paas koi na koi hota hai jab woh rote hai.. rey ke pass bhi gang hai sharon hai swayam hai.. har koi usse baat karna chah raha tha.. bt taani usse toh akele hi rona padta hai har baar.. seriously i'm fed up.. don't hav anything to say...
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've left the show and dont wanna do bheja fry anymore...
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i dint watch d episode yet...
n nw i really dnt want to watch it ever...

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fam_TaaReY-

You are right yaar ... I am also fed up with all this ... I mean CV's ko apne show ki fikar hai ya nahi ... Majority TAAREY fans show quit ker chuke hain ... Or jo bachay hain woh is track ki wajah se ker dengay ... Because TaaRey is the reason for which the show is still running with good TRP's ðŸ˜­

you know what they just want to show Taani wrong and others right