CID

Vaishnavi Dhanraj n HNLHS Cameo (Update pg.2)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Felt like sharing this here to see what people's reactions will be.

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Firework's Production's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath on Life OK is gaining lot of attention all thanks to its interesting series Super Cops V/S Super Villains. 

The recent episodes witnessed popular actors likeRohit Purohit, Kunal Bakshi, Swati Taldarplaying super villains. And now we hear that actress Vaishnavi Dhanraj of Na Aana Is Des Laado fame will be seen essaying a super villain in the one of the upcoming episodes.

Sources inform that Vaishnavi who is currently enjoying the marital bliss is all set to return to television in a special episode of Shapath. The actress will be seen playing the role of a Flying Woman Shakuna, a super villain. The story will revolve around Shakuna who will be shown in an asylum but due to an incident in her life she will develop super powers. 

We contacted, Vaishnavi Dhanraj said, "Yes, I am doing the show and the role that I am essaying is very interesting. It's Something new and that I have never done in my career. I am happy doing it."

Keep reading this section for more updates.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but i want her to make a cameo in cid
sakshitandon thumbnail
very excited to see her in the epi...will see her on screen after a long timeπŸ˜›
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! Vaishu is back!!! thats great news!! Thanks for sharing Shreya!!!
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that's really nice πŸ˜Š
thanks fro sharing Shreya 😊
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Firework's Production's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath on Life OK is gaining lot of attention all thanks to its interesting series Super Cops V/S Super Villains. 

The recent episodes witnessed popular actors likeRohit Purohit, Kunal Bakshi, Swati Taldarplaying super villains. And now we hear that actress Vaishnavi Dhanraj of Na Aana Is Des Laado fame will be seen essaying a super villain in the one of the upcoming episodes.

Thank You SHERYA...😳
is SHE only Famous for this play, mostly ppl recognised Her as TASHA in CID, why they unnecessory do such things...😑
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing shreya di

wow vaishu di is back on TV yay!!!!!😳 i wish she returns to CID as her twin heheheπŸ˜†
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooo Interesting!!! πŸ˜›
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank You SHERYA...😳
is SHE only Famous for this play, mostly ppl recognised Her as TASHA in CID, why they unnecessory do such things...😑

u r rite GD
but her most recent serial was naa aana iss des ladoo, and moreover she won an award for her role there, she did not get any awards for tasha so maybe thats y they say she gained fame for her role in naa aana iss des ladoo😊
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guess duo will be there soon, like Daya's role in gutur gu.