TOI: Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Firework's Production's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath on Life OK is gaining lot of attention all thanks to its interesting series Super Cops V/S Super Villains. 

The recent episodes witnessed popular actors likeRohit Purohit, Kunal Bakshi, Swati Taldarplaying super villains. And now we hear that actress Vaishnavi Dhanraj of Na Aana Is Des Laado fame will be seen essaying a super villain in the one of the upcoming episodes.

Sources inform that Vaishnavi who is currently enjoying the marital bliss is all set to return to television in a special episode of Shapath. The actress will be seen playing the role of a Flying Woman Shakuna, a super villain. The story will revolve around Shakuna who will be shown in an asylum but due to an incident in her life she will develop super powers. 

We contacted, Vaishnavi Dhanraj said, "Yes, I am doing the show and the role that I am essaying is very interesting. It's Something new and that I have never done in my career. I am happy doing it."

Keep reading this section for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS
Vaishnavi was in CID right? She died in CID during a case.
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Someone do tell me when this episode airs...

Yep Zari she was in CID as well...I want to share with CIDians once the episode airs.
she is a very good actress.

she played a psychopath in a crime patrol episode where she reads people's minds. amazing i am her fan really ! 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Someone do tell me when this episode airs...

Yep Zari she was in CID as well...I want to share with CIDians once the episode airs.

Shreya

It was tonight's episode - just watched the re-broadcast (watch the IPL during the main telecast).  You can catch it again during the week, or on YT
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Shreya

It was tonight's episode - just watched the re-broadcast (watch the IPL during the main telecast).  You can catch it again during the week, or on YT

Thanks...wow..so she came on Crime Patrol and HNLHS this weekend. 👏