prasadam thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
UGH! No offense or criticism intended for the actor, but the character of Medhak Prasad is so, so annoying! I can't be the only one who feels like this since I have seen other people post about it too. How much longer do we have to keep putting up with him? I usually forward all of his scenes, but it's hard when the writers have actually made him the focus of the storyline. It makes me not want to watch or to stop until his story is done. Yuck! ðŸ¤¢ Why do the writers or show's producers keep forcing him on us? Whatever it is and no matter how much they make him copy Gadha Prasad, it just doesn't work and the magic and cuteness is just not there in the character.

Because Medhak is the main person in the story right now, I did end up watching one scene with him yesterday. My dad happened to be watching with me and asked how I could watch it and told me that he thinks Medhak's character is too irritating. You know, I think that if the actor for Gadha Prasad has other projects then they should let him do them like they are doing these days, but I don't think they should use Medhak Prasad's character to fill in while he's gone; they should just have other stories and let the other characters do their thing. It just is not working with this character and is becoming intolerable (like a nail scratching along a chalkboard ðŸ¤¢).

That's just my point of view. Would be interested in hearing others' views, whether or not you agree with me.

Thanks for letting me vent my irritation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
i think the actor who portrayed mendak's charecter did really well i actually like his acting skills 
prasadam thumbnail
You know, I think the actor who plays Medhak Prasad seems really sweet, and I really want to like him. I also agree with you that he does a good job of capturing a frog's characteristics. But, somehow, the whole combination (I mean Gadha Prasad's personality and a frog's characteristics) just does not work for me, and every scene with him or dialogue from him just grates on my nerves to the point that I can barely watch the show. I wish they had given him some personality other than Gadha Prasad's, then maybe the character would have been more tolerable. Again, it's not this actor. Even when they had Gadha Prasad's mother doing the same things, she was also extremely irritating. Sometimes an actor can create a special magic with a character that just can't be copied at all or successfully, no matter how much you try. Edited by prasadam - 10 years ago
-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like him but i miss a lot gadha prasad
gadha is the best