Fear Files based on True Story or Not?

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I have just watched few episodes of Fear Files n I am wondering that is it based on true life incidents?

Has anyone from here got in touch with any of the Occultist Expert from the show or is it all for pure entertainment sake ? Not that I want to meet them was just curious coz in 2 episodes there were real people speaking in the show which got me curious.

Gotta have to say its the best Horror Show if compared with old ones like Aahat n cheesy one Zee Horror show πŸ˜†

Cheers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Koi tho reply karo πŸ˜• Fans of Fear Files hear me πŸ˜‰
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i used to watch it, but my Mom scolds me...πŸ˜†...she says what the hell is this?
I had to stop watching, but i think some of the stories are real and some for entertainment purpose...before the beginning of the show, they showed a promo which said...you people can send your own stories...on this addrees...and blah blah balh...πŸ˜†
So some might be true, but i have seen some epis which are truly preposterous to be realπŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Ablazed_Enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not sure if all of the scenes which are shown on tv have really happened in reality with the victims. I dunno..But I find some scenes too exaggerated at times.. 
But this show is  nevertheless my fav.! 
I just can't spend my weekend without watching it.. 
Very good show..
😊