Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is really strange. I've never heard of a forum where members need someone to like or dislike. It's okay not insulting and underestimating others,  but  everyone has the right o their opinion. I really try not to criticize anyone, but for me Toral will never be Anandi, and no one can force me to accept her. 
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know exactly how you feel!!!

I know who was, is and will ever be my anandi and no one can change that!!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
same here..
and now we can not even criticise"bash" toral anymore..i guess others must be happy..now they have the whole forum to go gaga over "ansh" s honeymoon...n sr..honestly T fans alrewdy had the forum but no! they have to comr in 'she who must not be named's n fantastic replacements thread as well...i too feel so frustated...all this time i have been trying to control my frustation...my fav show is ruined...bas ek forum tha...that too is now under captivation...
sladjana333 thumbnail

These are amazing things. This is a forum that is used for entertainment. That there is no more. Why? Why is it forbidden and mention the person who was responsible for the huge popularity BV worldwide. I'm old enough and educated enough that I'm all clear. In the end, what to say, except shame for all.

Criticising is always welcome, but abusive bashing is what some people resorted to which in my opinon is not expected in a public forum.

Post creator - please go and look at the nasty posts some of the members have made. It just talks of the thought process and culture of some people. I am not categorising every basher into that, but crticism and abusing are two different things. Hope you understand the difference, they can put their views as you did and re'frain from 'gali galaz
Bubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought that forums are used for exchange of opinions and having fun. Than I got a warning for expressing my opinions. And I asked myself: What is this about? Trying to delete and create a new history becouse of only one person? Separate discussions on yours own initiative. Why, or better for whom?
To clear a history and create a new one in which Toral always was and will be Anandi? I'm sorry, it's impossible.
The only Anandi already has hers place in history. It place is very secure, and you have yourself confirmed that with your behavior.
The truth always comes to surface, as far as you try to hide it.
Big kiss to all who understand me! Your comments are the reason that makes this forum still interesting.
Now, when magic from BV is gone.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Samajhne wale to samajh gaye...now this forum is Politics arena...pasand hai to ruko aur agar nahi pasand hai to...TISHUM..TISHUM goli maar di jayegi
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Criticising is always welcome, but abusive bashing is what some people resorted to which in my opinon is not expected in a public forum.

Post creator - please go and look at the nasty posts some of the members have made. It just talks of the thought process and culture of some people. I am not categorising every basher into that, but crticism and abusing are two different things. Hope you understand the difference, they can put their views as you did and re'frain from 'gali galaz

What was the need to comment about people's mentality and culture? That was a personal attack and totally uncalled for! Practice before you preach!
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

What was the need to comment about people's mentality and culture? That was a personal attack and totally uncalled for! Practice before you preach!

Exactly vedo...
When they don't have anything to reason with they started personal attacks... Gosh!!! Now if I'm going to report this thing they will kill me... For sure:|
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nya_ansari

Exactly vedo...
When they don't have anything to reason with they started personal attacks... Gosh!!! Now if I'm going to report this thing they will kill me... For sure:|

True this I have seen many times...people having open minded convos or trying to but then they run out of valid points or get "frustrated" and resort to name calling and personal judgements...saying how low Pratyusha fans are and things like that!
Woh kare to raas leela par hum kare to character dheela! 🤢