Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
MEin aa gaiπŸ˜›
Le ke pehla pehla pyaar,
Saath mein Guman ka atyachaar!😑

Saras is sitting alone in his room looking at his mother's photo in his cell phone. Sunny comes there and asks why do you stress so much. Saras tells him that he is not able to do enough for his mother...I'm unable to search a land for her. Sunny says you have already done so much charity in her name and we can make the school anywhere else. Saras says when he came here, this land made him feel that his mother is here, she resides here and has been waiting for her son to return and he has to pay tribute to her here only.

Badimaa is questioning  Kumari on her whereabouts. She lies to her. Badimaa scolds her and is angry. Kusum comes there and tries to calm her. Kusum says Badimaa to go out. Badimaa says Kusum to ask Kumari where she went. Badimaa leaves. Kumari thanks Kusum. Kusum says to do anything for her, Kusum gives her work. Kumari agrees
...(What phoota naseeb...hrewe are waiting for Samud moments and we get is Lika chhupi from Kumari and her Inishpector BF🀒)

GOOOMAn enters Saras's room (
again without knocking😑) and she brings Sheera for Saras. He tells her to keep it and that he will have it later. GHoooman tries to give it to Sunny as well but he says taht he will get one of his own (I so laughed when Sunny backtracks when Goooman Addresses her...it was like a she wolf attacking!) She leaves and runs into Badimaa  who also brings Sheera for Saras. Ghuman taunts her telling her that she is again late in taking what is her own...Badima gives her back and says you dont have to TAKE what is already yours...GOOOMAn huffs and puffs and then leaves!!

Kumud is talking to herself in her room and says do we have something in between us. She says I m helping him only because of Badimaa. Like Saras said, there will be always a mental distance between them.

Badimaa comes to Saras' Room and offers him the sheera..she makes him eat it with her hands and tells him that mother also liked Sheera. Saras gets all entranced into the talkand asks eagerly what else she liked.
(I love the childlike curiosity in his eyes...he smile that lits up his face when he wans to know more about his mother!) Badimaa says she liked you the most. She used to be friendly with the kids. Badimaa says Saras to make something for kids, then she will be happy. He eats Sheera by Badimaa's hands and rests his head in her lap. Badimaa is happy.

Sunny goes to Kitchen to take Sheera. He says Kumud is there anything spicy. She gives him Sunny again asks for some sweet. Kumud teases him that why didnt he ask for laddu in the first place...He tells her that had he done so, she wouldnt have had such beautiful smile on her face
(Bhabhi ke saath flirting...Saras...Gadhe..you better come and stake some claim before Sunny goes for his brother ki dulhanπŸ˜› ...Kumud tells him that its so strange that Saras has a friend like Sunny and still he does not smile. Kumud asks when was the last time Saras smiled. Sunny jokes saying last year. Sunny then turns serious and says Saras becomes happy seeing others happy. Sunny tells he does charity and social work. Sunny feels Saras loves Badimaa. Kumud says he want to help Saras because of Badimaa. Sunny is surprised and asks is it so as he thought something else was the driving force...Kumud leaves.

Badimaa takes Kumud to talk to her applying oil to her hair. Badimaa asks whether Saras speak to her. Kumud says no. Kumud asks her how Saras used to live in childhood. Badimaa says he used to talk very less. but he was naughty...he had put salt in VC's  mouth as VC used to sleep with his mouth open
(Poor VC...Saras...why didnt you put mirchi in GOOOMAn's mouth). Kumud says yes, he was friendly with Ilaben's child. Kumud says to open the way to his heart, we have to revive his childhood, but how.Badimaa says do as I say.

Kumari is getting ready and thinking about the sub-inspector whom she loves.
(She mumbles Khatta Nimbooda...Oyeee...Aishwarya ki bachi...tujhe toh pitoongi if you take more screen space with that Inishpector BF of yours) She reads a letter and suddenly Kusum enters, Kumari hides the letter. Kusum says Kumud is calling her.

Kumud gathers everyone outside in the lawn and asks them to play a game. Saras thinks about his mother and they used to play the same game. Sunny is excited. Kumud asks who will be in her team. Badimaa says she will not play. Badimaa stops Saras saying he should not be alone, he should play with others. Kumud explains the game and Saras gets flashbacks of his mothe playing the game,Kusum and Gyaan starts the game. Kumud sees Saras and smiles. Next, Yash and Chandrika play. Everyone cheers for them. Kumud then send Kumari and Sunny. Saras also smiles. Kumari wins.
Everyone claps. Badimaa says Kumud and Saras are left. They both start playing. Everyone call out their names and cheers while clapping. Saras looks at Kumud.

Kumud is happy to see Saras smiling. Saras thinks how he and his mother used to play the game.
(He is seeing his mother in place of Kumud...Gadha ka gadha hi rahega!) Saras wins the game and shouts Mum I won, I won. Everyone are happy to see him happy. Kumud also smiles seeing Saras. He suddenly realises his mother is not with him and becomes silent. He starts thinking about his mother and starts crying. Everyone are shocked and asks him what happened. Saras shows Badimaa the game and runs inside the house.(IT is truly heartbreaking to see that one moment he is jubilant and the other he is absolutely uncontrollably sad !! The anguish the pain that he holds in his heart for all these years!! Gosh it was painful to see his happy face contort into something heartbreakingly sad!!!)

Precap:
Kumud is standing outside Saras' Room and is saying why are you hurting yourself. She says you have to overcome this, and I will wait for you to come out, Till then I will not go from here.

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tho hum aye aapko wish karne..bina pade hi I can say that..ur WU is awesome blossom...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Happy wala budday my chandu...πŸ€—πŸ€—lub u always...

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks in advance for the WU Sru !! πŸ€— Happy birthday sweetie pie !! πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankx in advance...waiting
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
a very emotional episode
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy Wala Budday...Srush..

Aaj budday  ke chakkar mein less blue comments..??😲
What ever ..your pankhas love to read your updates..πŸ˜†

What phoota naseeb...hewe are waiting for Samud moments and we get is Lika chhupi from Kumari and her Inishpector BF🀒  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gooman ke muh mein mirchi kya..saare masale daal do..πŸ˜†

The anguish the pain that he holds in his heart for all these years!! Gosh it was painful to see his happy face contort into something heartbreakingly sad!!! 😭 (So touching scene 😭)
Precap..hope cvs concentrate on SaMud 😳 not on Inspector n choti Aish..πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Edited by minniee - 11 years ago
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!! Mind blowing performance by Gautam.
Gautam looks so sweet when he smiles. Lovely episode!!!!
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
thanx yaar :) waiting till SaMud confess :D 
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update πŸ€—