Is Ayaan Rashid Khan... or??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum to all QHiansss... 🤗

okay guys i admit that we are too  much in to QH... but what to do friends it's so close to ur heart... well after reading one of our forum member's post regarding shareen and Dilshad's Argument  one thing popping in to my mind about Sheree and Ayaan... ðŸ¤“ 
well guys Rashid divorced/left  Dilshad 17 years before and after that he married Shireen..but Ayaan Born before Rashid shireen's  marriage...so he is an illegitimate child... 

according to  Islam illegitimate child can't use his Father's Surname... he need to use his mother's name
then what about Ayaan??? ðŸ˜• so he can't call as Ayaan Rashid Khan... then...???

[NOTE: i just pen down my view... no offense with the actor or character guys...😳]

i think shireen and rashid were already married when they had ayaan he isnt illegitimate.  shireen was rashid's second wife at that point.  
Ya me too i think Shireen and Rashid were married before Ayan's birth.Only Dilshad didn't know that he is married to another women. according to Islam the man can have four women so i have no idea if Rashid has divorced her or not.By the way  the illegitemate child can have his father's name when the father admits that the child is his son otherwise he will use his mother's name.