Moments To Cherish(Swaron Anniversary IV moments )

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey my dear fellow Swaronians..
πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

how are you all doing...so we all enjoyed the beautiful journey of one and half week of Swaron anniversary ...through the beautiful 6 parts of the IVs...We got many cute moments...lets cherish those cute..adorable...funny..emotional...happy and proud moments together😳

It was such an amazing roller coaster ride for more than one week...starting from the cake cutting..till the thanks giving...when our cute vrush got emotional and tannu made her smile next moment...i enjoyed or shall i say cherished and lived every moments..

Swaron and Swaronians ROCK

Starting from the scrap book by the amazing TEAM...
Ishita,Poorvi,Roop,Vidisha,Nabamita,Shishir,Beulah,Prajakta,Sedrica,Sahana...

The other booklets where all swaronians wrote their wishes ...you guys simply rock...Joyee and Nandini ..they  sent reminders for wishes also...so sweet of them...

Coming to the individual gifts..the letters..the certificates...many other gifts...they were so creative and made with so much love..i was so excited whenever they opened any gift..
i was going aww with every gift...wo kitni khush hogi..ye khushi ke mare pagal ho jaegi..WOW these guys are so amazing..talented and creative..so organized...awww such a cute gift...i was going mad while watching the IVs...i was so excited as if they are opening my gifts...

The reaction to each gift was a TREAT to see...they were so happy ...like innocent kids...getting gifts...opening gifts happily ...the gang was so sweet to help them in opening gifts

Here I am mentioning few moments which touched our hearts...i have missed many..please mention it..i will add here😳

Memorable Moments

Mujhe bahut acha lag raha he ..me bahut khush hu...aap logon ne ye itna bada cake bheja(vrush)

Tu khush kyu he 2 years complete hua is liye ya cake bheja is liye(tannu ...pulling her leg)

Sharon the diva...tannu started laughing and teasing her..then...kidding..kiddingπŸ˜†

YYeah wo scene he jiseme isne mera shirt phada..tshirt phada..(piche se palki mam..Shirt phada nehi nails laga tha)

Tannu- Isne Nakhun ghop diye the ...piche se Neha bol rahi thi...Swayam ko lag jaegi..chodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ye scene me mene pehli baar vrushika ke saath kaam kiya tha..aur usne bhi pehli baar mere saath kaam kiya(acha tannu...we didnt know thatπŸ˜†)

Ye mera pehla din tha..ye bhi pehle din kiya tha..ye bhi(vrush..explaining the album)

Oh..iska matlab tune sara kaam pehle din hi kar liya thaπŸ˜†(tannu)

shantannu- ye pillow hai vrushika k kiye iske ghar me kaami thi ab ye iss pr soyegi

vrushi- ye ek card hai

shantannu-kya baat kr rahi hai..ye ek card hai...(ohhh gawd hilarious xD)

tannu after getting takiya..dat enthusiasm hahahaha mujhe b mila hai xD

vrushi dhere se - ab sona uss pr...she teased him backπŸ˜†

shantannu after getting the scrapbook-mere pass do do hai

palki maam-kamina smart he  saala (heheπŸ˜†)

tannu ke baal...Mujhe baal katne ko mat bolna ...nehi toh aap logon ne suna na..replace ho jaunga..πŸ˜†

ye aise hone wali he chocolate kha kha ke...(vrush moti ho jaegi-chocolate kha kha ke)

Tujhe devil bola mujhe acha nehi lagaπŸ˜›

Has kya rahi he padh na(tannu bossing around...love them both)😳

When he sang pehla nasha(remix kar keπŸ˜†) with the guitar clock sent by turin...awww..and someone told him to stop..

Tarif karu kya uski ...jisne tumhe banaya..teasing vrushi😳

Mene kabhi nehi socha tha ki mere birthday pe itne log mujhse jyada khush honge ..

Mere liye itne sare letter..jhooth nehi bolungi par sirf 4 letters aaye he..aur ek me bhi gali nehi padi..πŸ˜†(palki mam)

You all have accepted Vrushika in 3 months...the credit goes to this girl..bahut hard working he..aur sabse jyada dant bhi khati he(then vrush hugged palki mam)😳

Vrushika has been accepted and HOW(palki mam)

Me kuch bolungi toh ro padungi(awww vrush)

Mene nehi socha tha mere life me aisa kuch hoga ...itne log mujhe pasand karnege(vrush gets emotional)

Aww...ro rahi he tu..ro mat ..tu gifts lekar ghar ja paegi(awww tannu...she smiled...and that cute hug ..he caressed her head😳)

Beautiful moments...😊

Actually it was like draupadi ki saree(as purvi said)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...We didn't know how many parts our on our way...

Our reactions to each part..1st partπŸ˜ƒ..2ndπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..then thirdπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...4th πŸ˜›πŸ˜³...5th 😲😲😲...6th 😲😭😭(khushi ke ansoo)

Please share your moments of happiness while watching the IVs...

A  happy and proud Swaron Fan😳

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe bana na tha ye post😭😭 jo v hoπŸ˜›
As Poorvi said, SS anniversary was like Draupadi ka SareeπŸ˜†
It was so special for us. The whole segment was exciting as well as heart touching.
Vrushika Shantanu's bachpanna was icing on the cake and that dress too.πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
few i wanna add

shantannu- ye pillow hai vrushika k kiye iske ghar me kaami thi ab ye iss pr soyegi
vrushi- ye ek card hai
shantannu-kya baat kr rahi hai..ye ek card hai...ohhh gawd hilarious xD

tannu after getting takiya..dat enthusiasm hahahaha mujhe b mila hai xD
n vrushi dhere se - ab sona uss pr...bwahahahahahaha proud f her le li usne shantannu ki

n shantannu after watching scrapbook-mere pass do do hai
palki maam-kamina saala haha i soo agree wid u palki maam hi5

i have each segments many tyms ki u cn play quiz wid me nw...n i definately gonna win xD
whole segment was just awesome awesome n awesomeEdited by purvi_91 - 11 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww you mentioned all the beautiful moments which makes me wanna go and watch all the videos againπŸ˜† The best moment was when Shantanu put his arms around Vrushika in the last part to stop her from crying and then joked with her so she would start laughing again. That was sooo sweetLove them
j_vrushan thumbnail
Awww..thanks for this posts...actually there are so many moments that I have been smiling since then...my most fav is devil one n last bit of last segment coz both times shan said it so genuinely that I was like awww...can't express exact emotionπŸ˜† n when he sang for vrushi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

When was haircut dialogue...when he got his photo with short hair..? Plz reply n sorry if I won't be able to post, not able to make more than 10 posts...

For me there is one more...Shan's expression when he saw khamkha photo..he literally blushed ...I laughed so much at change in his expression...he hastily changed the side of the card...πŸ˜†
Edited by juili_p - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon.rcb

mujhe bana na tha ye post😭😭 jo v hoπŸ˜›

As Poorvi said, SS anniversary was like Draupadi ka SareeπŸ˜†
It was so special for us. The whole segment was exciting as well as heart touching.
Vrushika Shantanu's bachpanna was icing on the cake and that dress too.πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€— you actually made it into a post πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Seriously... These moments were memorable... Vrushika is like a chhota sa kid... Woh happy happy waali exciting si smile aur woh chocolates dekhke itna khush hona... And the line "mai kucch bolungi to ro padungi" aww she is so emotional... Even i had ters in my eyes and am proud of her that ppl accepted her coz of her hardwork...

Tannu is as always adorable... His all the way teasing her was so cute.. " has kya rahi hai padh na" lol..

Loved the entire series and am so happy our swaron have true and huge fan following...

Thanks for reminding me the awesome moments of swaron anniversary...
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
btw one more memorable moment for me is when vrush goes like yeh ek card hai
and tannu is like kya bata kar rahi hai, yeh card hai! thats was srslt hilarious for me πŸ˜†
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely loved all 6 parts...all my favorite parts are in your post but let me tell you my favorite part was the last few seconds in the 6th part when vrushika was about to cry it showed me how genuine she is...seriously I am so happy for her and she works so hard yeh toh Hona hi tha...and how can I forget shantannu who is definitely the most sweetest star I have ever seen, first in the Vrinda iv now the vrushika iv..he is so supportive and I really love the friendship he shares with vrushika...so pure and simple...so yaa one of the best d3 Ivs ever...

-proud d3 and Vrushan fan 😊