Shashi Sumeet Mittal PH

Katy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I noticed something about SSM PH. Almost all of the serials they have made thus far have ended within a year or a little more than a year. The only exception is DABH which is still running. I think this PH does not believe in messing up a story or the characters which they build so painstakingly by bringing in gimmicks like leaps, long separations etc which some other PH's are famous for. I think we have to respect them for this. I am extremely upset about Yash and Aarti's story ending but I don't think I could bear to see them being separated for 15-20 years and thereafter having to play roles of grand-parents.My only wish is that Gurmeet and Kratika should play the leads of the new story that they intend starting. Both of them could be given a totally new look and new names and they could portray two new characters. I saw this happening in Kutumb about a decade ago. Incidentally Kutumb happens to be the only other hindi serial that I was totally addicted to and after both seasons ended, I didn't take interest in any other serial until PV came along. I don't know how I am going to get over my disappointment this time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I understand your feelings, but we don't know whether GC/KS want to continue either. Plus the new PV, isn't really going to be a season 2, it's a continuation of the same storyline, but with the focus shifted to different character's.

You're right about the Mittal's. They don't want their storyline to be ruined, because I'm sure that Zee TV has been pressuring them to either go for a misunderstanding or separation/leap to bring TRPs since we know that the TRPs of the show aren't good. This is why I think they've made a compromise with the channel by saying that they can't do that, so they'll bring a fresh storyline instead.

Some may argue that they could've just chosen to end the show, but I really think that this show is close to their heart and they don't want to end it so soon.

This is the only way they can go about it in my opinion.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Mittals don't like to messed up with their visions and I respect them for that very much...It is sad to see a wonderful journey come to an end but I'm very happy and proud to have been apart of this beautiful ride ❤️ 😳

Wishing them all good luck in their future ventures 🤗
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

lets trust them to keep the true essence of the show intact!!!!

ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whatever the reasons, i still feel dissatisfied with the way it is going..
and if the new story line is going to stem from the old one, what else will be shown that they can't do with the current one.. 
yeah, i'm pissed with the channel and i have to bear them for few more months..
hima1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i disagree with you as the recent serials like main lakshmi teri aagan ki had a good story intially but later on they messed it up and they did have leap in that story.

second i think even haar jeet in ndtv had leap of 20 yrs
Edited by hima1991 - 11 years ago
miyasingh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well we just have to wait and see and let us trust them and see if season2 is like season1
Gkathria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know.
@ilovepyaar- yeah I think so too

Still, I'm going to miss Aarya so much! Not sure if I'll be able to watch a PV with GC, KS & the rest of the PV cast. I love the fact that they won't ruin Aarya's love story but that been said I wish I could watch Aarya's love story forever, but of course that's not possible 💔
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Agree traum n separation after this great bond I donot bare
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes dear agrree they can do kutumb type i wish they had😭