Gurucharan Singh:...getting replaced...

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guyes I am also feeling very bad to post it but as it is true so we are force to accept when i read the article and i am sharing with you😭:

Gurucharan singh aka Roshan singh sodhi is going to be replaced...Neela Telefilms'
 numero uno show on SAB TV, namely, the laugh riot Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah vows by the congenial shooting ambience it provides to its actors.

Furthermore, this is one serial where the cast is like "one big happy family. .

But soon things may prove to be otherwise.

Read on to find out…what we are getting at…

A source from the sets went on to share, "Gurucharan Singh aka Sodhi, has not been around for a long time. He has stopped shooting from 14 February (2013). It is believed some differences occurred between the maker and Gurucharan."

The same source further added that Producer Asit Modi had told Gurucharan that he should wait and soon things will fall into place. But the scenario looks quite bleak right now.

"I don't think the actor is getting back as the casting guys have started looking for a replacement, which will be first of its kind development in Taarak ever", the source divulged.

Armed with this bit of information, we decided to have a word with Gurucharan and he said, "I can't comment anything at this point of time."

Gurucharan will also be seen in Life OK's Welcome…

Next we got in touch with Producer Asit Modi but after a patient hearing, he chose to remain tight-lipped.

So is this it? Does it mark an end to the well-knit family bonding affair in Taarak? We will keep a sharp eye on the development…tellychakkar.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But lakhsya this article was earlier posted by manthan too na
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o sorry rishab and sorry manthan and sorry my friens actually ma net surf kar raha tha to mujhe ye article mila so i thought of posting it.,,,...
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes...this was old article...official conformation  not have been opened by chanel or production house.

But TFS again for this.
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapugada1997

o sorry rishab and sorry manthan and sorry my friens actually ma net surf kar raha tha to mujhe ye article mila so i thought of posting it.,,,...

its ok lakshya don't say sorry but tfsEdited by rishabgosavi - 11 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tapugada1997

Oh...not need of sorry...

It happens.

We are just good friends here.

Don't worry, Be Happy...!!!👍🏼
parii2 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but was doctor haathi also not replaced..as they say this is the 1st replacement/exit