Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Rose to popularity as Ambi of serial Kairi, Preeti Chaudhary was recently approached for a most talked about replacement.

According to a well placed source Preeti was approached to play the role of Archana in Pavitra Rishta post the leap.

Dailybhaskar.com spoke to lady who confirmed the news and said, "Yes I was approached for the show but I refused the offer as I dint want to play a grandmother onscreen. Playing a mother was still ok but grandmother was something that I couldn't see myself as."

"Well I guess that was also the reason for Ankita to quit the show because the show was taking a big leap,"She further added.

Well after this there was a buzz that Shilpa Saklani was been signed on the dotted line to play the role of Archana in Pavitra Rishta. But neither the channel nor the production house has confirmed the same.

hahaha another leap🤣 and she is right even she is young and talented how can she play mother to 5 any girl would refuse but alas ek

-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so glad Ankita quit. Playing a grandmother? Please! She is so young and stunning!
Ashvik should quit too before they are forced to play daada, daadi.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have seen her show she is so young and Pretty how can BT think of giving her this role ðŸ˜•.
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whatever as actor should want do der duty of acting...not doing any kind of tauntaram...dey throw tauntaram dey not good n loyal actor dey jst time pass actor...

i always like shweta tiwari...remember she also play daily soap charterin KZK...as daughter, lover, mother, wife,grandmother verious bt she did not quite KZK...she is such good n loyal actress...
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uh,  errmm? ðŸ¤£

This  female  is  so  NOT  Archana. Puh-lese.
I  mean  she  is  way  too  unsuitable  for  the  character. :)

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank  you  for  sharing,  btw.
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Show is taking a leap for pari to have cancer and arvi to consummate again to save her
I am sure
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw what she said abt one more? 😕 so nw wil ashvik play d role of parents to grown ups. That wud b so yuks