Sumeet Mittal's Clear The Doubt Audio

Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEZC8xe5Sjs[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Leevi05 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so ITS TRUE !!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭 😭 😭
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭😭😭 don't know what to tell...
ratnaprabhashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me PV is ending no GC so stop Anyways thanks Mittal for using GC popularity for making ur PV show to become sucees why didnt u used this so called new cast for the ongoing PV show so even u knew that I would not give that popularity which it got by GC doing the role.  No doubt many of his previous shows fans felt that Mittal is just using GC for his popularity to give mileage to their show  Next GC be carefull in selecting ur show that again u r not used by the production house for give success for their show which otherwise would be a flop show Its was for GC only that PV got that popularity Mittals other two shows which had launched after PV in two and three months they show went of air and why Mittals didnt think for that show part II  Great thinking Mittals to see the reaction spread a rumours first blame GC for PV stopping see the result than come up and say pv is not ending and poor Gc to believed in what u said that PV is not ending means from viewer side they wanted to see GC and KS for their jodi they were concern that PV should not end it was not for the serial concern  So good business mind used by Mittals for me PV is ending beings GC ardent fan I stop PV and ZEE out of my subscription and I hope many GC an KS fan will do this because of the betrayal Mittals gave when the rumors were out and everyone was bashing GC they spread it saying GC is the reasonthat PV is stoppping but now we know its was Mittals who did all this so that Pv audiencewill watch I think most watching is GC KS fan and aarya lover bid goodbye to new PV WILL MISS GC AND KS JODI HOPE THEY COME TOGETHER IN ANOTHER SHOW AND NOT SUCH A SHOW WHERE AFTER SUCCESS THEY ARE OUT BY PRODCUTION HOUSE SO NOW GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT KS DINSHAK MEANT IN THEIR TWITTER
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnaprabhashri

For me PV is ending no GC so stop Anyways thanks Mittal for using GC popularity for making ur PV show to become sucees why didnt u used this so called new cast for the ongoing PV show so even u knew that I would not give that popularity which it got by GC doing the role.  No doubt many of his previous shows fans felt that Mittal is just using GC for his popularity to give mileage to their show  Next GC be carefull in selecting ur show that again u r not used by the production house for give success for their show which otherwise would be a flop show Its was for GC only that PV got that popularity Mittals other two shows which had launched after PV in two and three months they show went of air and why Mittals didnt think for that show part II  Great thinking Mittals to see the reaction spread a rumours first blame GC for PV stopping see the result than come up and say pv is not ending and poor Gc to believed in what u said that PV is not ending means from viewer side they wanted to see GC and KS for their jodi they were concern that PV should not end it was not for the serial concern  So good business mind used by Mittals for me PV is ending beings GC ardent fan I stop PV and ZEE out of my subscription and I hope many GC an KS fan will do this because of the betrayal Mittals gave when the rumors were out and everyone was bashing GC they spread it saying GC is the reasonthat PV is stoppping but now we know its was Mittals who did all this so that Pv audiencewill watch I think most watching is GC KS fan and aarya lover bid goodbye to new PV WILL MISS GC AND KS JODI HOPE THEY COME TOGETHER IN ANOTHER SHOW AND NOT SUCH A SHOW WHERE AFTER SUCCESS THEY ARE OUT BY PRODCUTION HOUSE SO NOW GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT KS DINSHAK MEANT IN THEIR TWITTER

I agree with everything that you've written. 👏
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ratnaprabhashri

blaming GC 😡😡😡
really hate ZEE , PH
hope they will come together again 
Edited by Leevi05 - 11 years ago