Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

thanks 4 welcoming me ...๐Ÿค—...yes we will enjoy guessing gunjan marries whom? ๐Ÿ˜†...itney sarey matches hain 4 her...๐Ÿ˜›...aaj sbs or was it sbb the anchor said  while she was about 2 ring mayanks home bell...aaj hum mayank ke ghar hain jo ghar ka raha na ghat ka...u know what that means๐Ÿ˜›...but articles confusing n linking her with aditya and sbb saying rajiv will propose...pata nahi kya hoga this is Big mystery...๐Ÿ˜›..hope wahi ho what we r thinking๐Ÿ˜‰.

oh u r so optimistic...i loved that...but don't go by sbb/sbs...they mostly come decieve us...their information usually came out to be wrong, specially with gunjan and rajiv๐Ÿ˜† but still lets hope for the best

Originally posted by: starasdf

Kk guys, I have an idea but you have to be patient cause I am still learning how to use CS6.

Or I can put the same theme up again?

ya babes...do the same, just change the name of the AT, but keep the theme same 
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

ya babes...do the same, just change the name of the AT, but keep the theme same 

The main siggie has the title written on it. ๐Ÿ˜† I can't change the name then.

Originally posted by: starasdf

The main siggie has the title written on it. ๐Ÿ˜† I can't change the name then.

i mean do it later on...when u are able to make siggies, it just that we will have 3 at's with similar name
starasdf thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

i mean do it later on...when u are able to make siggies, it just that we will have 3 at's with similar name

You know what, I will just make the AT, and say coming soon. But people can start posting. Is that good?
seosopt thumbnail
i love this song. so awesome !!!