DOTW- Second chance in life

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola ðŸ¤—

Hope you all are doing good 😊Im here with DOTW.

DOTW 

Second chance in life 

We have a love triangle or should i say love heptagon😆 going on  in show, i thought of discussing it with you all. Everyone deserves a second chance in life, whether in professional front or personal life. With the ongoing track, we see three woman whose life taking a U turn ( not that men's life isn't chaged but we will discuss about them another week😉). This week's discussion is on two women who deserve a second chance in their life. Without making a big speech , ill simple put it in form of questions. 

Ratan 

She is living alone, her husband disappeared long ago, has no news of him. Recently an article suggested Ratan had developed feelings for Nihaal. So my question is,  

Should Ratan move on in her life or should she wait for Sampooran to rerun ?Why ?

What is her current marital status ? still married to Sampooran? If yes, her moving on in her life another life partner, will this be allowed in society ? 

Gurpreet 

So Kartar has feelings for Ratan and Gurpreet is aware of this. She is making efforts so that her relationship with Kartaar can last. 

Is Gurpreet doing the right thing by still living with Kartar ? 

Shouldn't she move on ? doesn't she deserve a second chance in her life ? doesn't she deserve someone who love her ? 

If Gurpreet decides to move on, what problems she may face in society ? wil it be easy for her ?  

Happy Discussion 
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

thanks for an interesting DOTW Rosh🤗