BENAAM RISHTA meerya ff chapter 1-11

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agastya's POV
Meera is still shaken with fear. The goons were definitely sent by balraj. He is the mastermind. I don't want Meera to be a part of Balraj's game.
She is sitting in the car quietly, of course scared. What will balraj do next? Till when will he play with everyone's feelings?
"Thank you agastya, you saved my and my child's life today." meera said.
"I saved your life? You saved my life. The goons were so scared of you. The way you lifted that stick and tried to hit the goon was amazing." agastya replied.
This brought a smile to meera's face. She clearly remembered that while trying to lift the stick and attack the goon, she herself got hurt.
"Why did you go, meera?"
"I had to go. Nobody wants me to stay and even Beeji told me to leave"
"Chachaji won't be happy."
"Wait, I am not going back. Even you don't want me in the house."
"Do you even care, what I want?"
"Excuse me, you told me to leave around ten times. Now you want me to stay"
"It doesn't matter what I want. Anyways we have reached home. Look chachaji is waiting for you."
Chapter 2
"Meera where were you? Are you ok? Meera did you leave without telling me?" balraj asked.
"uncle... I am sorry. But you see I have to go. I didn't want to hurt you so I didn't tell you."
"Meera did you not care for my feelings. I would have died of sorrow if you hadn't returned."
"Don't say that uncle. I am really sorry."
"Come to my room meera. Agastya thanks for bringing meera back."
With this balraj and meera proceeded to balraj's room. Agastya made his way to his room. After an hour beeji stormed into agastya's room.
"Agastya what is balraj planning?" beeji asked.
"Umm.. Sorry are you speaking to me?"
"Agastya, I know you don't want to speak to me. I had told you not to look into my box, then also you did it. Look I don't want the same thing to happen to meera."
"Nothing will happen to meera. I won't let the same thing happen to her also. I promise."
Beeji looked at agastya. She knew that he was the only person who could think like balraj. She knew he won't let the same thing happen to meera so she left the room without any word.
Edited by ananya269 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail
plz tell me if U lyk it and suggest a name for it.
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey its nice..BENAM RISHTA u can use this title if u like to do..pls continue it..
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great 👏

Continue it please 😳

Nice to have a fanfic in the forum

You can give it a name according to the theme you planned in mind 😃
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a nice start ananya and its great you continued from current storyline in the fanfic. do continue it 
ananya269 thumbnail
Chapter 3
It was morning time all the members of the house assembled for breakfast.
"Meera I have bought a dress for you for the party. I will be more than glad if you wear it." Balraj said to meera.
"Chachaji which party?" akhil asked.
"Oh, didn't I tell you, I have kept a party for meera's child, my grandson."
After an hour, Meera went to Agastya's room.
"What a surprise meera. Aap yaha?" Agastya asked.
" I was feeling bored and you know no one speaks to me. So I thought of spending my time with you. My bad luck!" she smiled.
Agastya kept on looking at her. She was beautiful and her eyes were so innocent. How dare aniruddh do this with her? Now she is trapped in balraj's game.
"You like to play chess, right?" meera asked.
"How did you know?"
"Ani told me."
"What else did ani tell you about me?"
"Hmm... let me think. You both didn't get along with each other. You like your chachaji's company and you don't like beeji much" meera said.
"Well I expected a something good but what to do, ani bhaiyya hates me. Anyways I don't hate beeji, its just that somethings are left to be cleared between us."
"Why didn't ani and you get along?" meera asked.
"I wouldn't share all my secrets with you meera." Agastya answered coldly.
"So finally the vile Agastya is back. I have the way you treat nilanjan bhaiiya." meera said.
"He is not what he seems to be."
"Why do you talk like this? You know what, I am out of here"
Meera stormed out of Agastya's room. Agastya smirked.

[/QUOTE] Edited by ananya269 - 11 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww it's so good to see some fanfics coming along
and it's even more amazing how in such a short while people are loving meerya
although there is few "romance" or no romance but people are loving them
as for the fanfic I lovee it!
do continue!
ananya269 thumbnail

Chapter 4
Agastya's POV
There are noises coming from downstairs. No wonder they are having a fight with meera. This is common now. But I hate them for doing this. She is innocent. Its all ani's fault.
Next moment beeji enters agastya's room.
"Agastya meera is carrying a boy. I can say that from balraj's face. Sex determination is done. And something is very wrong, meera just asked nandini about her father's whereabouts." beeji said fast.
"What, why?" he asked.
"I don't know. Nandini got upset and left the place and all other people are scolding her. Meera just ran into her room."
"Its ok beeji, I'll go and have a word with her."
I just had a fight with her. She is not going to open up to me so easily.
I entered her room. She was sitting on the bed.
"Hmm... Asking nandini bhabhi about her father's whereabouts. Strange?" I asked her.
"Strange? I don't want to hurt her but even I don't want my child to get hurt."
"Your child?"
"Yes I know that nandini's father wanted to kill my child. Uncle told me."
Now Agastya was in no doubt that Balraj was manipulating both the ladies.
"You have got your answer, atleast I am not like you"
"You don't know why ani bhaiyya and I hate each other, didn't ani tell you this?"
"No"
"And you expect me to tell you. I am your nothing, I guess. Ani was your so called boyfriend."
Meera kept quiet at this.
"Ok I will tell you. He married the person whom i wanted to marry."
Nandini looked dumbfounded, not believing what she heard.
"Nandini bhabhi and I were best of friends and she was the only one who understood me and spoke to me. I wished to spend my life with her, someone who understood me but ani bhaiyya got to marry her. He knew my feelings towards her. But when I came to know that nandini bhabhi loved ani, i backed off. But still ani told her about my feelings."
"What did nandini do then?"
"She slapped me and humiliated me"
Saying this Agastya left the room.

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its nice Ananya continue it 😃
ananya269 thumbnail

Chapter 5
Meera's POV

What the hell did Agastya say right now. Nandini? What is wrong with Agastya. Its is so difficult to know him. Sometimes he is so vile and proud and the next moment he is so helpful and good. Agastya asthana who are you?
"Meera are you ready?" Shyama asked.
"No and anyways I can't wear a saree" meera replied.
"Perhaps I can help you, Meera."
Agastya's POV
I have gone crazy. I just told her everything. Why did I do that? How can i trust her? I don't know her completely. I feel very comfortable with her. She takes away all my worries. Why?
Chapter 6
Party at asthana house.
Nandini was wearing a coloured saree. Anuja had made her wear it. Meera was wearing a red saree with a black border. Both the ladies were looking good but when they came face to face their faces potrayed dismay. Nandini then let out a huge smile and took her to Mr. Malhotra who was balraj's business associative.
"Nandini, you are looking so beautiful." said Mrs. Malhotra.
"Thank you. Meera this is Mrs. Malhotra. And she is Meera."
Meera smiled at her.
"Hello Meera, its good to meet you. Who is she nandini?" she asked.
Meera began to feel very uncomfortable. She understood what was going to happen.
"Oh Meera, she is a sweetheart. Balraj uncle is very reserved but she is the only one to whom he opens up."
"What's happening here?" Balraj asked as he smiled at the guest.
"Oh nandini was telling me about meera. So exactly who is she balraj?"
Balraj was uncertain of his answer. He couldn't tell them of Meera's identity. He then caught the eye of Agastya who was approaching them. He relaxed and smiled.
"Meera is a very special one. She is Agastya's friend." Balraj said.
"Ooh Agastya, really. She is beautiful." said Mrs. malhotra and laughed heartily.
Balraj joined. Agastya and Meeta looked at each other. They looked uncomfortable.

Edited by ananya269 - 11 years ago