Mallika Sherawat Swayamvar - Kaise kaise din..

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Mallika Sherawat: Karan Johar is the perfect bachelor for me

Mallika Sherawat will be seen in the TV reality show The Bachelorette India- Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika
Actress Mallika Sherawat, who is featuring in an upcoming reality dating game show on television, feels film-maker Karan Johar is the "perfect bachelor" in Bollywood.

The Bachelorette India- Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika is the Indian version of the American competitive reality dating game show The Bachelor.

The show is likely to go on air in August. It will revolve around the single bachelorette and a pool of romantic interests trying to impress her.

"I think in Bollywood, Karan Johar is a perfect bachelor ...He is perfect for me. He is charming, successful and he has integrity," Mallika told reporters at the launch of the show here.

Though the format reminds of Rakhi Ka Swayamwar, the actress says she has not seen that show.

Mallika, known for her bold on-screen attitude, says people will get to see another side of her through this effort.

"I have been shown as bold and glamorous girl. Through this show, people will get to see my emotional and sensitive side. I think the reach of TV today is limitless, while my reach is limited," she said.

Mallika also said she was looking for a companion, just like any other girl does.

"I am lonely and looking for a companion. I am looking for love. I am like any other girl, who, beyond name, fame, money, wants a companion in life," the 36-year-old added.

The Indian version of the show will have 30 contestants vying for Mallika's attention.

Meanwhile, reacting to the brutal rape of the five-year-old girl in New Delhi, Mallika said, "It is very shameful act, a devastating one. I think today it is Ravan Rajya."

On actor Sanjay Dutt, with whom she shared screen space in Double Dhamaal, Mallika said, "I had a good time working with him. He is a very good human being, helpful and caring. I hope he finds strength during this tough time."
Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"emotional and sensitive side" - yeah how many times have I heard that.πŸ€“ 
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
"I think in Bollywood, Karan Johar is a perfect bachelor ...He is perfect for me. He is charming, successful and he has integrity,"

BUT

😈
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LifeOk should have roped in Preity Zinta, Amisha Patel or someone more in demand.

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will this replace Savdhaan India? πŸ€”  I hope not, I like that show.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
I don't think she can outdo Rakhi Sawant
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
mallika is smart...she wants to get mrried to Kjo as it will give her chance to take variety of pichkari in and out πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I don't think she can outdo Rakhi Sawant

OMG. You just reminded me of those promos that came out before Rakhi's swayamvar started. So cheesy!πŸ˜†
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

what?? n here i thought that mallika is a woman  n same sex marriage is banned in India πŸ˜²

πŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

OMG. You just reminded me of those promos that came out before Rakhi's swayamvar started. So cheesy!πŸ˜†

She was hilarious as alwaysπŸ˜† Her swayamvar was the only one I watched