Love the feel Love!!! KriYaansh One-Shot

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
KriYaansh!!!

kehna ka bohut mann kiya so bola !
!! waise welcome people...

so here I am back with another One-Shot.

please don't shout on me now...

I feel this one -shot eating my whole brain everything...

and seriously I wanted to dance for the song and show you the video on exactly what I have planned for this special song

Dil kya kare jab kisiko kisise pyaar ho jaye...

this is one song which defines pure ,sincere love for me...

I love the lyrics like hell means hell ...

ps: telling a person thing... if anyone can touch my heart dancing on this song ..he will be accepted for sure 😉🤣

hahaha...just kidding but yeah I will be impressed for sure *blush*😆

well now jumping to the OS.

this is very Filmy I say okay...

now scroll down for the one-shot😳

hope you people like it...will meet you at the bottom with a important note!!😃

Edited by deetha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail
Switzerland!!! A beautiful place to see... well now lets read a beautiful story in which two people find their love in this place

"  Reyaansh dude kya problem hai tera?? tera mood off tha bohut dinon se so we planned this trip for you and yaha bhi sadu bana phir raha hai ..this is not done yaar!! "sahil whinned.

"Dude I am not interested , bola na maine.."Rey said all tired of making them understand.

"Oh shut up Rey!! for us dude!! give everything a break... sab bhool jao ..just enjoy karo!!"rivaan spoke

"Yaar its not possible..mai kuch nahi bhool sakta... I can never "rey said again sinking into his own depression...

"Kya nahi bhool sakta wo toh batade... you see pain reduces when you share." Prateek  spoke up .

"mai nahi bata sakta ya mai batana nahi chahta hun guys..please don't bug me further!!"Rey said low.

"Fine atleast hamareliye toh khush rehne ki acting karna!! " Abhishek said irritated...all chuckled at this. Abhi was a impatient soul !!

" you are always funny dude "Rey said giggling

"me??  tumhe pata hai .."abhi started his own tareef when rey threw his hands up and walked back trying to escape that big lecture when someone bumped into which lot of force may be due to running...making him sway back and he in reflex grabbed the persons waist when the person's hands went around his neck and both holding onto each other fell down  with rey on floor as he shouted and making her shriek and they rolled once and ended with her on him again...

" Ahhh!!! "Rey shouted again as his back pained ...and he felt the girl ..well he declared her a girl as her hair played on his face ..tightened her grip .

"Excuse me !!" Rey shouted irritated as she looked up clutching his collar tight and  both of them got lost in each others eyes... soon kriya came out of trance and flinched back when she cried loud and fell back on his chest as her long ear-rings got struck in his teeshirt button.

She cried holding her ear... 

" holdon lemme try.. "rey said concerned and took her hands away...as she silently looked down at the ground. Her ear became red, he felt bad...slowly he caressed her ear rubbing giving her comfort which in turn made her tense up and he unconsiously blew air on her ear when closed her eyes tight and gripped his shirt more...he slolwy removed the earring and blew air again...she took a deep breath and looked at him ...her innocent eyes made him crazy. Soon as her friends coughed she sprang up...its then she realised.

"My balloons"she whinned and pouted sadly rubbing her ear. He was in an awe seeing her.. he was about to move to her when she ran away saying a sorry to him.

"Kriya!!! rukh "her friends called her when she looked back...

"Rey!!!! " all his friends called him at the same time to tease when both looked and each other ...rey smiled a bit when she ran away simply.

He frowned and turned back and walked away. His friends who were all set to tease him were left confused and go back to rooms and sulk as Rey!!! they sighed and followed him.

"Ek ladki ko dekhne se itna change aata hai kya? "Prateek asked again.

"Dude even I am bored with that question "Rey snapped at him. from the last 5days he was chanting the same... well he was right on his part as a sudden liveliness filled up in rey !!

"Yaar mujhe nahi karna please" rivaan again pleaded...

"No ways!!! Its my favourite  and you people have to experience it!!! "Rey said rubbing his hands...

"yaar dekh nahi hoga humse beech mei kahi atak gaye toh?? "sahil said tensed

" mai hun na "Rey opened his arms in SRK style when abhi snapped

"kuch decide karoge tumlog jaldi??"

"itni jaldi kyun bhaagta hai hamesha..kutta peeche padi hai kya?? "Rey laughed at his own joke as the rest glared at him with not-so-funny look.

"Guys we are going and that's ..." Rey stopped in middle

"Kriya kaha hai??"he heard someone shouting..

that name it took all his attention ...he turned back and saw the same girls who were with her and a middle aged woman crying and shouting at them..

" kya hua??" Rey went to them restlessly...

" wo Kriya ..."her mom choked

"wo skiing karne gaye the par beech mei wo kho gayi??"her friends said feared

"What????!!!"he glared at her friends once and he was on his way to find her in the direction they mentioned and the place they showed that they lost her...

https://www.switzerland-trips.com/imagesBlank/MainImages/Switzerland-skiing.jpg
He was tensed now... its getting dark... how would she be?? he thought and the very thought made him shiver and already tears formed in his eyes... wiping his unshed tears he searched more when he found someone sitting on a dry tree!!! it was beyond the danger zone

As he was totally experienced in skiing he skillfully reached the tree and saw her sitting losing her eyes..

"Kriya !!"He called..his voice reflected the peace he felt on seeing her..

She opened her eyes and gasped seeing him "Rey!!"she breathed out..."he opened his arms when she tried getting down. He held her by waist and bought her down and hugged her as tight as he can . He pulled back and slapped her hard...

" agar skiing nahi aati toh aayi hi kyun??"he shouted when she looked at him hurt and started crying silently!!! He cupped her face and the next second both pulled eachother into a kiss expressing their fears...He felt her body getting cold she was wrapped in a thin sweater...he gritted his teeth but stopped himself loosing temper ...opened his zipper of jacket pulled her close and covered both with it and walked back and she held on to him tight as she started shivering a lot...

He slowly carefully bought her back when her mom came to her and kept on blabbering things.
Her mom was to say something when Kriya stopped her thanked him and said she wanted to go home as she was feeling extreme cold and walked away looking back in intervals as he stood till she went out of sight...

"Ek din ka wo effect that toh aaj hi hug ki kya effect hogi??" sahil teased...

"Guys!!! stop it okay...I am pissed of already "he said turning irritatedly and walked back to rooms...

"jab bhi ye ladki dikhti hai uss din ki saare plans cancel kyun hojate hai???? "Rivan said making a face

"aaj ka acha toh hua hume skiing pe jaan nahi pada.."prateek said as they agreed and walked back to room just to meet a extra pissed rey who is showing his anger on every damn thing coming in his way...

Rey slowed down as he finally was exhaused from the morning jogging and turned into a street when someone was about to hit him with bicycle but stopped suddenly and was about to fall when rey balanced and she clutched his tee very tight her head pressing into his sweaty chest...

she felt the same spark and he too felt the same and both suddenly looked at each other...her face was still resting on his chest and too close to his...he for a second lost his senses and leaned in when he heard someone laughing .. he went back still holding her and both blushed as a pair was giggling seeing them...both gave awkward smiles and rey took her cycle as she got down and adjusted her dress and both kept walking

She blushed as his arm brushed hers frequently or well it would be good to say he constantly brushed his arms on hers...as they reached his house where he is staying they stopped and looked at eachother talking with eyes... suddenly he pulled her kissing her wildly as she held onto his shirt tight to balance herself...he pulled back when both were lack of oxygen and both kept looking into each others eyes when he hears abhi shouting from the top..

"Rey dude are you mad aadhe gante mei nikalna hai warna flight choot jayega jaldi aa.. he shouted and went in when kriya smiled a sad smile and took her cycle and left...he once again went into his sulking mode !!!

1month later

" haa mom!! "he spoke as he took his bite of the sandwich still sitting in his bedroom in a corner as if he lost his life...

"beta kya hua abhi bhi udaas ho??" his mom asked

"nahi maa aap boliye kya baat hai?? "he diverted the topic

"acha theek hai nahi poochti!! waise mai tumhe ek good news dene wali hun!!! tumhe office se chutti leke mumbai aana padega."she spoke with a spark in her tone but he replied the same

"mom mai nahi aaunga...kya baat hai boliye!!! I am not interested"he said

" arey swayam  ki shaadi hai... nahi aayega toh"she was cut

"NAHI!!! mai...mai abhi aaraha hun"he ended the call and packed and without a second thought he left for airport calling his boss in between and saying him that he got to attend a emergency as his family member is highly sick and that's it his kind boss gave him a leave of week!!

His mom gave him a warm hug as soon as he stepped out of the car...he hugged her back holding her in his arms tight he missed his mom too much!!!

He pulled back just to see tears in her eyes...

"sorry mom!! I missed you !! "he kissed her forhead when she said I missed you too beta...

"ab andar chalo aur fresh hojao mai tumhareliye breakfast banati hun"his mom said

"nahi ... mere rey keliye toh mai hi banaungi !!! "swayams mom said..rey hugged her kissing her forhead ..swayam was his cousin brother...he walked in to just bump into a super hyer swayam ...

excitement of marriage...rey smiled but he soon freed himself and walked towards the bride's room!! as he opened the door he saw the bride laughing sitting in between many girls...he with a straight face walked to her caught her hand and pulled her up and held her close

"Rey!!"kriya gasped out in shock

"aap...yaha??"she stammered

"I missed you baby!! "he said pouting sadly  like a kid

"awww!!! "everyone said along with sharon who is the bride 😉

"awww I too missed you Rey!! "kriya said back lovingly...

"toh aajao na wapas ...please baby I feel soo lonely without you!! "his eyes reflected the pair .she caressed his forehead wiping those lines of tension .

"just a month more rey!! "she said with hopeful eyes to see his smile

" tum toh in sab mei vishwas nahi karti na "he whinned...

Sharon was pissed off with this

"oh hello shaadi meri hone wali hai tum donon kya romance karke pora attention grab kar rahe ho??"sharon  scolded

"oh shut up haa... mujhe pata hai kal raat ko hi romance kiya hoga tumne apne  hone wali pati ke saath aur mujhe dekho pati hoke apni wife ko gale tak nahi laga sakta  har din " rey said sadly!!

"Rey !! please pandit ji ne bola na ...bas shaadi ke baad char mahine bas 4 months hum donon alag rahe toh u will be safe and thus our relation will be too "kriya said again trying to convince him

"oh everything is crap kriya please"he pleaded

"Rey I too don't believe in this crap...but if it concerns you!! then mai kuch bhi karne keliye tayyar hun...I jut can't loose you "she said tears forming in her eyes..

he quickly wiped her tears and spoke

" it okay!!! ab kam se kam shaadi hone tak donon ek kamre mei reh sakte hai??"he asked
her one glare gave his answer...

He looked down pouting...

"ab aap jayiye fresh hojayiye mai apkeliye khane keliye leke aati hun!! "she said

"dekha ab bhi dur bhej rahi hai "he complained to sharon who knew what he is going through ut can only give a helpless look as kriya is very stubborn...

"arey baba mai aapke paas hi rahungi okay? "she caressed his cheek .He hugged her tight making all feel sorry for them ...suddenly he left her and dashed out to his room!!!

as he came out of the room he saw it all perfect...in anger he threw clothes and all and spoiled the room ...

His eyes wandered the whole room when it finally fell on her sitting on the couch looking at him and smiling...

he looked so inviting and handsome ... even though she is his wife she get to see less of these ...as both are away from each other since the very day of their marriage..

He smiled looking how she is checking him out when she blushed and looked away...he went and sat beside her and pulled her towards him her smal frame smoothly leaned into his chest keeping her head on his hearthe tugged some strands of hair and kissed her forehead.

"Kriya tumhe uss din skiing mei jaane ki kya zaroorat thi? pata hai maa ne jab bola tab meri jaan hi nikal gayi ek sec keliye...I thought I almost lost you..."he said hie voice getting heavy...

"Rey!! promise aisa kabhi nahi karoongi ..aapko bohut pasand haina isiliye jab dekha tab use experience karne ka mann kiya aur I couldn't stop myself!! "she said looking at him lovingly!!

he kissed her nose and hugged her as she took his hands and started playing with his fingers...

"aap mere calls kyun nahi uthate ho?"she asked

"agar baat karoonga toh aur bhi miss karoonga aur week feel karunga...that lonely feeling kills me up..."he said sadly...she kissed him on his heart...

"you are never alone...atleast until I am alive "she said as his grip tightened as she spoke the last line...

"lagta hai aapki friends ko nahi pata ki mai aapki wife hun??"she asked slightly chuckling...

"haa...agar bataya toh mujhpe aur tumpe donon pe hasenge...aur tumhe jaane bina koi tumhari mazak udaye wo mujhe pasand nahi!! isiliye jab tak tum nahi aaogi tab tak... meri shaadi nahi hui unkeliye..."he to chuckled

"matlab ...gf banate ho?? bachelor ki tarah date pe jate ho??"she asked suddenly sitting straight and glaring at him...he pulled her close and suddenly went upon her making her lay on the couch...

"mujhe bohut log chahte hai... par mai  sirf tumhara hun... chahe physically ya fir my soul...he said and kissed her when she kissed him back passionately...his hands slowly caressed her body making her jerk a little bit as his hands touched her sensitive parts ...he started kissing her collar bone and went further down opening the hooks when she pushed him back and said that they have to be away till a month more.

he sighed and went and dressed up and came back to her in a simple jeans and a white shirt . she lovingly fed him .

"Rey!! aap kisi aur ko pasand toh nahi karenga na...coz I am this dumb and all to believe and follow these"she asked finally before leaving the room still her back towards him that means looking at the door...he wondered how will she get these weird questions

he sighed and took her to bed plaed the tray beside and sat beside her and took her hands in his...

"Kriya yaad hai?? 11th meine tujhe propose kiya..but u said you don't have those feelings for me...I waited for you... uske baad tumhari mom ne tumhe delhi bhejdi padhai keliye...and I was far from you for three years after listening that yes from you before you left...uske baad maine bohut mushkil se  donon ka admission se ek hi college mei karwaya... but my bad luck  uss do saal mei bhi mujh tumse door rehna pada...but I love that two years pata hai kyun? thats the time you started allowing me to hug you!! uske baad firse tumhare mom dad ko manane keliye mujhe tumhare ghar mei aur tumhe mere ghar mei rehna pada...itne saal maine tumhareliye wait kiya kriya...not because I love you or something...its just because you are the only one who brings a meaning to my life...uskeliye aur dus saal bhi wait karna pade toh bhi karoonga...haa...tuf hai...par I can... par mai kisi aur ke baare mei kabhi nahi "he said cupping her face...she just took him into a quick kiss which soon turned soo smooth making them mad with passion...she slowly unbuttoned his shirt threw it somewhere and when her hand opened his jean button he came back to earth and got up from the bed...she felt so hurt , and her heart sinking suddenly...

"aapko matlab...aapko ye pasand nahi??"she asked

"offo kriya...I am dying to make love to you baby and feel that completed feeling but abhi karoonga toh baad mei tum zaroor regret karogi...I dn't want you to regret such a beautiful moment!! bas ek mahina aur...baad mei tum hamesha keliye meri hojayegi"he kissed her once and hugged her...he pulled back and adjusted her pallu...

"ye kaisi saadi pehni...pata hai sab kaise dekh rahe the...mujhe nahi acha laga unki looks... pallu theek se rakha karo..."he scolded her as she laughed at how even after her saree being perfect he says its showing off...

she gave him a peck and walked out of the room as he sat on the bed looking at her and gave a sad smile as she left...

"Rey!!"she ran out  and saw rey waiting for her already...

everyone left to swayam's house...finally sharon became his yesterday...and now sharon's house or to say krisha's house is all empty rey is also leaving along with viha

Rey took her in his arms as soon as she approached 

"vicky neha uss taraf dekho"she warned him and they followed

she went on toes and whispered in his ear

"my dear sexy hubby... just to increase the torture... I mean making this one month as a tortured one rather than a tragedy one I wanna say...

!st night keliye koi arrangement kariyo..I have already planned everything...a delicious night for you ?? "she said making her lips wet and a wink and that sexy look as cherry on top ... she suddenly kissed him wildly but shortly and pulled back leaving him still in shock...she clutched his collar pulled him aside opened the door and pushed him inside and closed the door and said

"jao vicky"she said as vicky bid a quick bye and zoomed off to airport...rey quickly looked back through the window...she gave her oh sexy look with a kiss making him totally aroused with that one look. He groaned high and kicked the car door once.

"kya hua..."vicky was cut...

"SHUT UP !!"Rey shouted on him as both viha shut up !! leaving a aroused rey...just the thought of their firstnight made him charge up...he groaned again thinking  what she had dne to him!!
Deetha. thumbnail
WEll guys I wanna end it short and cute...

I am going home today!!!

so wont be ol for nearly two months or may be more...

sorry for that...till then I can only give this...

enjoy!!!

bye miss you people!!!

and yeah pleade do check my shop which I opened recently!!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/80895029
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Before coming to ur OS..i jst wanna say..the very first pic of switerland which u posted...gosh it made me crazy... now... I soo badly wanna go to switzerland...grrr
now cmng to ur OS... The OS was damn cute... 😳
Kriyaansh were married since the very beginning... Hey bhawan... Tbhi mai sochu itni jaldi kiss kaise ho gayi... 🤣 ... And his frnds dnt even knw...hahaha...
Supersticious baatein...who blv all tht... Still...it was way too cute... And last mei the way Kria made him crazy... Poor Rey... He's really gonna have a hard time... 😆
In all... A supercute OS... Loveddd it... 😳
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
R
Omgg yet another awesomee os by the great Deetha
I freaking loved this os deetha
sachi it hell amazing

6 times padh chuki hu abhi tak...still i cannt get over it
Specially the climax...i was like what the 😆

Okay cuming to the os
Pehle toh muje laga ki ek typical YRF type os hoga...u know switzerland mein plus boy went there to have fun... ekdum ddlj and bachna eh haseeno types...
Bt then i was like hein yeh kya horaha hai...
Ladki aayi..giri...eyelock...earing atakna...smile...and then chali gai...
I knew kahi na kahi fir se jarur milegi
After that muje rey ka behaviour toh bilkul samaj nai aaya...i mean pehli baar milke hi itna change hogaya...then usse dhundne chala gaya...woh bhi itna tension...
ok i thought love at 1st sight and all hoga...bt suddenly kissing that too aise...and then again in the morning...cycle pe mil gayi...went home with him and all...me toh totaly kanfused hogai thi
Fir jab u said about the wedding thing
two ideas clicked my mind
1. Ya toh kria will be present there somehow
2. Swayam ki shadi ussi se teh hui rahegi
then the whole drama and all
but na...
Firse se muje highly confused kardia
achanak rey meeting kria and woh bhi ekdum couple style me...
Missed you Baby and all...
Mein toh confusion ke maare mar hi jaati...agar tune jaldi confusion na khola hota
THANKGOD...finaly bata dia that they are married...that too from 4 months
then everything made sense to me...about their meetings in swiz etc
And came that sweet moment...it was very well written...loved it
their lovey dovey talk was so awww
kria doing all this so that rey ko kuch na ho
rey feared of loosing her at that skiing place
everything was wonderful
and the end
rofl...maar dala rey ko...
Jate jate aisi baate koi bolta hai kya
pata hai na aur ek mahina baki hai
lol

hayee me toh aur likhna chahti hu...bt 28pages ke notes likhne ke badh ab aur likhne ki taakat nai bachi hai mujme
Thanx 4 the pm in advance
please please do write such stuff moreEdited by -Ocean.eyes- - 11 years ago
Chaithra_Arsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG Deethsss...its just Amaizinggg...just wowww Kriyaanshhh im in love with themmm...
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am going to read whole os  once again... after that i will comment ...
it beautiful os ...
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
doob ja rey tu toh...
aise end pe laake nhi chodte besharam...

acche se 1 month khatam karvake iska second part bhi post karte hain,...

it was so cute and lovely...

mereko start mein yahi laga tha saale kitnefast hain... ;P

nah rey yeh toh pati patni hai and actuall slow hai... *sorry for the non-veg joke... :P*

lovely OS it was..

cute and sweet...

waitiing for more..
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing os they both are amazing
Realy nice
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome...kriyansh married... and they are staying away due to some astrological problem...rey ki friends ko yeah bhi nahiin pata ki he is married...loved the end part...