Saraswatichandra-WU-22.04.2013 - Benaam Rishta!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

in the post below😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Mein aa gai😛

To udpate the world's best love story the SLB way...with the dumbest couple who go round and round in circles like the potter's wheel...and end up all confused

Toh chalo shuru kareing kahaani
Meri pyaari pyaari zubaani😛

So we land up in Samud land as Saras continues putting his gorgeous foot in his mouth😛 I mean continues with his "Ehsaas" conversation...he says that neither of them can deny that ...(OMG..finally Sanyaasiji you realize that you have turned into an incorrigible flirt😛...Warna Barsaat ki raat mein kya kar rahe the woh hum sab ko pata tha...😳)

He suddenly seems to realize what he has said..the confession being new to him also...and makes a really "Roniii surat" (Crying face)😭 and walks away leaving a thoroughly breathless and confused Kumud (No wonder...the poor girl is all bewildered ...she must be wondering"Whenever did I deny??"😆)

Saras is sitting at the lake where his mother had drowned and asking his mother to give answers (I actually was reminded of Mahabharat, and Bhishma pitamah sitting at the Ganga river front and talking to his mother...I wonder how would have Saras reacted had his mother risen from the waters like Ma Ganga used to rise and come to talk to Bhishma😲😆...) he tells her that he had come to prove to Kumud that he was not worthy of her and that the relation had no future..but he doesnot seem to be able to do that (Ironic isnt it? He came to prove he was unworthy, when the whole time he has been here...he has strived to prove himself worthy of her...!!! Love has its own ways!)

He is begging her to convince himself that what he is doing is not right...and not to let him tread the path...when Dukhba comes..she asks her lovingly whatever has happened and that she was worried as she saw him leave the house looking upset...Saras says that he doesnt know...Dukhba understands and says that children come to their mother and expect her to understand without them saying anything...Saras tries to tell her that everything happening is wrong...and tells her doesnt know what to do...She looks at the handkerchief that is still tied around Saras' arms by Kumud...and tells to be honest to himself...tellls him to listen to his heart's voice...and that is the only true voice...😳 (She knows Kumud...and one look at the hanky told her what Saras was talking about!! )

Kumud is in her room...reliving her moments with Saras...reflecting on everything that she touches...the mosquito net...the first vessel that Saras made...and wonders what did Saras mean by Ehsaas...and wonders whether the ehsaas was the same which would bind them together (Ye lo...tubelight meets tubelight...Saras toh tha hi dhakkan...now Kumud has turned into a dork too!!! ofcourse it is the same ehsaas, girl!! )

Kusum comes and informs that Vidyachatur has called Kumud and that he is very angry...

GoooMAN torture starts as she again plots on plotting another flop plan to malign Kumud...her sister warns her against it...but GOOOman refuses to listen and is bent on finding the weak link in the family and spots badi bhabhi passing (Oh! I thought this chapter was already over...that you had already patoed her...so the seduction drama will be played all over again😡🤢🥱)

Kumud is afraid of her dad..but her dad smiles...and looks at her lovingly...she breaks down and says that she thought he would be angry with him...VC says that how can he be angry, when she rectified his mistake..she did what a son would do...(OWww  I so love him!!He is the bestest  of father...I so love the pride and love that shines in his eyes when he sees Kumud!!!!)
Kusum informs Kumud how VC had told GOOOman off!!!and that how much he trust Kumud...VC says the world on one side and Kumud on one !!!!👏
He asks her whether she is uncomfortable with Saras in the house...Kumud says that he is nobody to her and she doesnot want VC to feel guilty by denying Saras the accomodation...Guniyal comes in and looks worried...Kumud watches her and understands the guilty look...she tells her that she knew Guniyal was worried and hence had slapped her...Guniyal hugs her and says that people were talking about her being with Saras and they had no explanation to that...Dukhba walks in (Seems like a walk in interview..everybody coming in and taking shots😆)
She tells Guniyal that only Goooman talked nonsense and because of her Kumud cannot be punished...Guuniyal tells her that she is not going ot curb Kumud but is teaching her practicality ...Dukhba turns to Kumud and tells her that till someone breaks our dreams completely, we should not leave the hope of them being fulfilled (Such a change...the same woman was striving to save Kumud from heartbreak..and now since everything is in open, she is telling Kumud to go for it...I think Goooman and her entry has snapped something in Dukhba..and she for once wants Kumud to succeed and do something she could not do!!!)

GOOOman and badi bhabhi 🤢..badi bhabhi is asking that she wanted to talk to her but what face can she show to her...(The only face you have is that is currenlty sitting on your worthless shoulders...aap Ravan toh ho nahi jo aapke paas 10 option ho!!!😡😆)
She criticizes VC for saving Kumud and tells GoooMAn that not only her son, but no one from the village will marry the daughters of this house..GOOOman asks but what about the sons...she tells her that he still is in jail, ...Badibhabhi says that not enough is being done to get him out...Goooman says that if VC doesnot, someone else would do something to get him out!!! (What about your invisible son?? why dont you worry about him, instead of worrying about the sons of all the mothers in the world😡)

Its morning and Kumud is on the terrace with all the red chillies to dry them (how much chilly these guys eat..every other day they have to dry it😳)

She is still wondering about the last night events and says that she doesnot trust Saras to complete his dreams...she looks over and sees Saras entering the compound...he is thinking that what would Kumud be thinking about him (She is thinking that what a dork you are!!!! GAdhe!!!) he goes towards the well to wash his feet..and feels her stare...he looks around..but Kumud steps back and so he cannot see her (this is the best part of Samud...their silent communications...Kucch na kahe!!)
Kumari and Kusum tease Saras on who was he searching..and Saras fumbles..

Kumud at the Mandir and refuses to think more but is unable to think about anything else..she is wondering whether he must be in the same state of mind...She turns around to find Saras..she gives him Aarti and he takes it without a word...she looks for signs of any communication and he is avoiding her eyes...

Precap :Saras and Kumud accidently come near and Saras takes four steps back...(Hey Bhagu...Gadhedo chhe tu, Saras!!!)
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Love the WU's you write,Sru especially your blue comments! 😆 Thanks for the written update hun !! 🤗
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the update:D
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :)
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lively and lovely WU.
-Srushti- thumbnail

OMG!! The devil is back from Devil knows WHERE???? The dungeons or the caves?? 
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

OMG!! The devil is back from Devil knows WHERE???? The dungeons or the caves?? 

tere gaaliyon se dar nahi lagta par tere pyar se lagta hai, srush sundari😳
Saat samundar paar mein tere peeche peeche aa gayi😆 Edited by chithoo - 11 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
missed u srushtu🤗 and lovely update needless to say👍🏼 so u are in the saras world these days, i should have guessed😆

i have been smitten by the saras bug too😳 and wish i could send that Gooman of yours🤣 spinning into orbit along with Badi Bhabhi.

love the relationship between Kumud and VC ...aww so reminds me of my dad😔.

haan aur agar tu mujhe thappad bhi marogi to lagegi nahi kyunki pyar se maarte ho😳 
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

tere gaaliyon se dar nahi lagta par tere pyar se lagta hai, srush sundari😳

Saat samundar paar mein tere peeche peeche aa gayi😆

From Srushpankha to Srush Sundari😲 did you have a brain wash or something😕
@underlined...dont you DARE Threaten me like this...and I will not even know when from peechhe se you will go gayab for another century!!!! jiji tere tevar begaane, haye raam pichha karna na jaane!!