Now that what a perfcet Boyfriend is REY

mehrosh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tani tols her future plans to Rey and Rey as a boyfriend respected it also but as an individual he also thoughts that tani has a lot of potential and she is also the GS  and he cant let it waste so now rey has decided he will talk to tani and help her out for her future plans apart form being rey wife ðŸ˜†

i somehow like that scene and i really wanna know how will rey help tani out in her future plans 😳 it will be a treat to watch out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rey to hai hi aisa*dream*show stealer...bt m disappointed i wnt taani shud thnk abt her career nt Rey;-(
sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am loving this Maushshshshhs
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why should Taani be dependent on Rey sorry but completely disagree 
Taani has a brain .Rey doesnt have to think for her.Is she made of plastic or spmething 
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

Rey to hai hi aisa*dream*show stealer...bt m disappointed i wnt taani shud thnk abt her career nt Rey;-(

Rey jaisa boyfriend ho toh main bhi sirf shaadi ke baare mein sochun ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

But seriously... I think its really cute. And yes, I believe this could open up new doors for Taani, with Rey helping her find her passion in life. Its a new dimension to their relationship as well... So yeah, I'm all for it .. and looking forward to it ðŸ˜³
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya i also think same taani should think out her carrer ntt rey but hope that rey talking to taani this will ntt create problem in there releationship
sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimples

Why should Taani be dependent on Rey sorry but completely disagree 

Taani has a brain .Rey doesnt have to think for her.Is she made of plastic or spmething 

sorry to quote you but if you have seen tanni chrater her chracter was never had any ambitious she joined collge becasue of rey she wanted to dance because of rey she became ags becasue of rey , and now when she has rey she just wants to be her wife that also for rey tanni has never thought anything beyond rey and if your partner helps you to look beyond your love life that good, atleast rey is not being selfish and making her sit down,
..Flame.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

Rey jaisa boyfriend ho toh main bhi sirf shaadi ke baare mein sochun ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

But seriously... I think its really cute. And yes, I believe this could open up new doors for Taani, with Rey helping her find her passion in life. Its a new dimension to their relationship as well... So yeah, I'm all for it .. and looking forward to it ðŸ˜³

gud one:-Du have a point bt it just dat dis track will gv more reasn to people to accuse taani i hope evrythn vl sort out soon:-(
..Flame.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyaksgian

sorry to quote you but if you have seen tanni chrater her chracter was never had any ambitious she joined collge becasue of rey she wanted to dance because of rey she became ags becasue of rey , and now when she has rey she just wants to be her wife that also for rey tanni has never thought anything beyond rey and if your partner helps you to look beyond your love life that good, atleast rey is not being selfish and making her sit down,

only this thng i lyk in dis track dat Rey s nt being selfish dats y m in love wid him:-D
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

gud one:-Du have a point bt it just dat dis track will gv more reasn to people to accuse taani i hope evrythn vl sort out soon:-(

Who people? Does the gang know of this yet? I don't think at this point Taani should bother about anyone accusing her or making fun of her, especially if Rey is with her ðŸ˜Š