Vrushan OS : is this love..

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys this I have written this OS just for time pass so please don't take it personally hope you all will enjoy reading it..sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings... live your comments below.. thank u.. 😊

All characters portrayed in this story are fictitious and any similarity to name, character or history of a person is purely coincidental and unintentional… 😆

Vrushan Os : Is this love

D3 set

Everyone had left the set except Vrushan….as Swaron dance sequence was left to be shoot…so they both stayed back..

Shantanu prov..

I was with choreographer discussing my  dance moves..and i saw Vrushika coming towards us..she was wearing white..and she did looked beautiful..i don't know why but I kept starring at her..i came back to my senses when I realized she was standing right in front of me..she called out my name and that was enough for me come out of my dream land… "I guess the scene is ready "she said.. "hmm ya" I replied back..for a second I could not understand why the hell I was starring at her..still lost in my thoughts I stood there for while..Vrushika walked towards the stage…she turned around and noticed me still standing there…she called out to me again "shantanu is there a problem??" she asked me looking at my blank face.. "hmm nothing..lets go" and I walked with her towards the stage..

We were ready in position.. Palki ma'am gave the command "roll camera action" and the song begin in background (aankhein teri kitni haseen ki inkaa aashiq, mein ban gayaa hoon mujhako basaa le, iname tu ) and like a fool I again got lost in her thoughts…resulted in forgetting my steps.. Palki ma'am screamed from other end "cut it' and I came back to my senses" Shantanu what you doing?? Please concentrate " I guess she realized my  mind was somewhere else… "I am sorry" ..that's all I could say…she called out to choreographer to show me the steps all over again..and I quietly followed her instructions..

On other hand Vrushika was looking at him practicing his steps…

Vrushika prov

I found something different in him today…the way he was looking at me was not normal… Shantanu forgetting his steps that's not possible..something is definitely wrong she thought…

Shoot continued all over again..This time everything went smoothly..but every time they came close to each other…every time they touched each other…some weird sensation passed through their bodies…heart beats moved faster…this feelings were definitely new for them…

Song ended with the hug..both were still standing in same position…everyone around them applaud..with this they came back to their senses and broke the hug…it was uncomfortable situation for both of them..but the feeling was different…

Palki ma'am called out "pack up"

Shantanu lifted one of the water bottle and powered it on his face.. Vrushika who was sitting nearby could not avoid starring at him..he looked cute she thought…she got lost in his thoughts..

later she realized he was starring at her back..she moved her eyes away and then again turned to look at him… he asked her what happened by raising his eyebrows..she just moved her head and said nothing..he gave her smile..and she smiled back..

She got from there and moved towards her vanity..

Vrushika prov

She was talking to herself….Idiot what you were doing??not again..his your good friend and co star that's it..stop starring at him like this all d time..She was trying to make herself understand ..

It was Vrushika who had sensed this feeling before..to be specific from the time she had danced with him on song "khamaka" …every time he touched her made her go mad..and every time she had to make herself understand his just good friend that's it…

Both changed their outfit..and met again outside studio…they shared smile..Shantanu offered her lift..and she quickly agreed..they were on the way to Vrushika's house…both were silent..it was probably first both did not have anything to share…so both decided to keep quite…Shantanu played radio just to lighten the moment..and the song begain "kuch tho huva hai..kuch hogaya hai" this song made the situation more uncomfortable…he quicky switched it off.. "I don't like this song" this is the best reason he could give her that point of time… Vrushika did not react.. "so tired??" he asked her.. "ya a bit" she replied back..

They rched near Vrushika residence "so here we are" he said… she said "thank u" and opened the car door to move out…she looked back at him "so see you tomorrow" she said.. "ya sure" he replied..she walked towards her house..Shantanu called out to her again..she turned around to look at him.. Shantanu : "just wanted to say good night" Vrushika replied back saying good night..she gave him cute smile..

He saw her walking towards her door..he smiled..called himself idiot for starring at her..and then drove towards his house..

Both were completely unaware about the feeling they shared…were they still gud friends o was it more than that???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awwie a vrushan OS.. Nice one.. It was cute.. :)
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cute OS...awww😳
I loved the way revolved the story around Maula mere performance..

U mentioned khamkha also ...wow☺️
lovely reaction from vrush ..n tannu staring at vrush...awww😳

Lovely OS dear👏
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really cute OS...loved it =D
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u all for your comments... 😊😊