Colors n Rupali..u need 2 b taught a lesson...

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
enough is enough cant take it anymore...i love the channel a lot.. bt cant see my frnds in pain bcz of shows lyk bv sanskar ssk parichay ut... Colors has hurt evry fan of the above mentioned shows... nw lets be united n do sumthng... boycott Colors... ssk fans sent hate mails to Colors n they changed the storyline... so if they can do it..we too can... ... lets boycott Colors n harass Colors on fb nd twitter n send dem get well soon msgs... they deserve to get it... Colors channel nos 2266025300 8655434331 9820395010::: attack dem frnds.. we hve to do it ..we need to give them r feedback.. [email protected] Guys nw is the time lets be united.. be it td rd sd veer rathore anybody's fan... we need to do it... nw its tym to give tit for tat... attack dem on twitter... nd wish them to get well soonEdited by colorsabhishek - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ppl r fed up of ut...n ssk...others need to be given time to pick up...with no big stars they cant get trps overnite...but ut has such fab actors yet they r not given screen time...why...dont know...why shud we watch meethi all the time...we dont watch uttran to see meethi or her story...so ppl just say no to uttaran..n colors...its time fr all to get united against corruption...n autocratic rule of ph...WE DONT LIKE MEETHI PURAN...it has got nothing to do with original story.of ut...so kindly shut it...😡😡😡...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
nw no more injustice..whether it will partial treatment of actors... or horrible nd unrealistic storyline
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
nw i m calling my gang on fb to attack Colors...if possible merry di.. distribute this nos...n tell ur frnds to give Colors a dose of ther own medicine
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
yaar saare log Colors ko curse kar rhe..hai...itna to koi pagal nhi hai ki baar baar ek hi chiz bolega
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

yaar saare log Colors ko curse kar rhe..hai...itna to koi pagal nhi hai ki baar baar ek hi chiz bolega

no ppl r angry with rg not colors...ppl r angry that colors is not taking any action against rg...no one curses colors fr sure...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
no di.. parichay fans r upset... ssk fans curse Colors..prats fan do so... sanskar fans do so for such a horrible storyline
geetika22 thumbnail

enough is enough cant take it anymore...i love the channel a lot.. bt cant see my frnds in pain bcz of shows lyk bv sanskar ssk parichay ut... Colors has hurt evry fan of the above mentioned shows... nw lets be united n do sumthng... boycott Colors... ssk fans sent hate mails to Colors n they changed the storyline... so if they can do it..we too can...
... lets boycott Colors n harass Colors on fb nd twitter n send dem get well soon msgs... they deserve to get it... Colors channel nos 2266025300 8655434331 9820395010::: attack dem frnds.. we hve to do it
..we need to give them r feedback.. [email protected]
Guys nw is the time lets be united.. be it td rd sd veer rathore anybody's fan... we need to do it... nw its tym to give tit for tat... attack dem on twitter... nd wish them to get well soon

Nt anymre intrstd in ut..i wnt thre trp's to dip mre nd mre..so dat colors shw doors to thm...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
the day... ut goes below 2...channel will kick it out or ut is most welcm in aftrn slot
geetika22 thumbnail

the day... ut goes below 2...channel will kick it out or ut is most welcm in aftrn slot

I wil dance dat lol... 🤣