Posted: 11 years ago
congrats on the new thread...

amazing update

continue soon

ty for the pm
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Shyam heard it straight from Khushi how she felt about the whole party incident !😑

Arnav and Khushi's conversation was sweet and endearing hitting the right spots !
However i am wondering why Arnav is scared to given in completely especially since they are eyeing each other since like forever ! 

Looking  forward to see what turn this story takes now !!!!
meem17 thumbnail
Heated updTe
Loved khushi
The way she scoldes snake was awesome
And loved the sleepy arnav
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was superb liked the way as khushi stood for arnav and gave shyam a piece of mind. Superb
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So now the snake shyam is all trying to sort the mess he has created! Poor guy, khushi blasted off at him pretty well.. Didnet let him speak. He deserved it! Moreovr he was trying to blame Arnav! That too in front of khushi!

I love this side of Arnav's when he was angry at aakash for making shyam drink! He really is great! The way he doesn't want to hurt khushi more by revealing wat his real intentions are! Though he shud.. For khushi shud know wat she may face in future!

Aha.. And the love birds in their enchanting life are soo cute to read!:D
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shyam trying to make amends...but failing...what is going to be his next step...is the push he was waiting for to totally go over the edge and not pussyfoot no more...? Is this his time to bring on his full on devious self...love can make u do all kinds of things...obsessions is an entire other thing...!

Kushi was so composed with her words...no harsh words...but effective words...! cut Shyam down to size without even trying...! 

Arnav's Kushi...so now he thinks she is his...and he thinks there's love involved...hahaha...Arnav wake up love landed a while ago...! 

Waiting to read what Shyam's reaction is.. Or will aspirin slow him down...?
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz for the new thread ! Lovely updEdited by LaxshaLOVEArshi - 11 years ago
praj.shrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
--------------UnREs  for chap 50-51---------------------

CongratuLations  and CeleBrations...

See who is our special guest of honors at this spcl occasion

Pahchaan Koun???????????

The famous Ms. Pinky Cow ji from the very famous movie something...Matru Bijali n Bla Blah Blah...πŸ˜†

Ohh sorry Pinky Ji we are truly privileged to have you here..Hai na Chaitu??? 

Okay so let Pinky ji feast on Green Ghas- Fuss while I am doing here...

You Know why ...Bcz Snakewa  has been revealed .dhan tadan...yeah yeah not completely but it's sufficient to alarm our wise Khushi..

Though original plan did not take place(BTW what was their original plan?) Akash smartly grabbed the first opportunity he saw...I love you Akash...Muhaa...

Shyam babua is smart enough ..even in this intoxicated state , he did not expose his true face...still whatever he did shook Khushi thoroughly...poor soul still she needs to learn much more... 

Ohh...my Arni...every time you prove why do I love you so much...And when I think there is no chance of  loving  you some more...I end up doing the same...Even executing his plan and bringing out his enemy's true  facade, he did not forget about Khushi's well being. The world does not mean anything to him when it comes to Khushi. What a lovely boy...

My my see the audacity of this man...After  displaying colourful fireworks on previous night, he comes to her in morning. What you thought babua? Your manipulative talks can do the magic again??? Hope you got your deserved answer for the same...But kuch bhi bolo..ye daring to bas apaan snakewa hi kar sakat hai...that's why I love hime toooπŸ˜‰

And here comes glimpses of naughty and teasing Arnav after many days...Ohh how I missed those...without them Arshi romance is incomplete..πŸ˜ƒ 

Ohh my darling Khushi being Zashi ki rani here for her Arnav...😊 Poor shyam I pity of him...But I so wished her to slap him..may be agale bar ki liye bacha ke rakh rahi hogi ya fir Arnav ke liye...

Poor Arni baby getting earful from her for sleeping so long...ab aya unt pahad ke niche...πŸ˜†

Eager to know which new turn the story takes and what Shyam does to manaowfying Khushi...😲

Edited by praj.shrish - 11 years ago
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Superb!! :)

Shyam! Woah man the nerve of this guy!! ha ha ha
I too am disappointed with his foolidh thinking!! :)
So does this mean the Shyam chap is closed for now?

Arnav - Khushi ... have come a long way from their school days and now both are in love ... but still unsure of saying it out loud! hmmm! typical! 
But i dont mind it at this stage and happy to recieve it this way it is ... 

are you planning leap Chaithalee?
i would love to see how you plan on a closure for this story ... that started with a teenage crush! 

Thanks for the update and the PM sweetheart! :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part
Congo for new thread