Leena Jumani: Himmatwala was not that bad a film

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Himmatwala was not that bad a film: Leena Jumani

Leena Jumani

Leena Jumani is quite disappointed that her big screen debut Himmatwala along with Ajay Devgn did not rock the box office.

Talking about it, Leena said, "I liked my sister character in the movie. She had lot of meat and was seen throughout. Frankly speaking, some of the reviews were very harsh, as the film was not that bad as it has been made to appear. It did average business as well."

Remind her that her career would have all of a sudden peaked if at all the movie proved to be a hit, and she stated, "I do not want to comment on this, as quite a lot depends on luck. The industry has taken note of me as an actor, and I would still maintain that I got a good break."

Leena who is currently essaying the lead role in Piya Ka Ghar (Sahara One) and an important character in Punar Vivah (Zee TV) has one more film in her kitty. "It is a parallel lead's role opposite Rajev Khandelwal. I cannot reveal much as my shoot for the film is yet to start. All I can say is that it is not a simple homely girl role that I have played till now. I will be attempting to do something different in this movie."

Leena, we hope you do well in your next stint on the big screen.

from rival site

Edited by J.M.Singh - 10 years ago
Don't worry Pari...better luck next time!!!!
Wow!!!! She's working opposite Rajeev Khandelwal...so happy for her. Best of luck dear.

TFS.