Love vs. Heartbreak VM Contest!

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUlu8PJwNe8[/YOUTUBE]

Hey guys,
I have decided to host my own VM contest. This is the first contest I've hosted in a few years now, so I'm super excited!

Rules:
- The theme is 'Love vs. Heartbreak', and I want you guys to make a VM related to either love or heartbreak (or both if you're feeling creative!)
- Couples you can use:
Arnav & Khushi
Asad & Zoya
Yash & Aarti
Virat & Maanvi
Saras & Kumud
These are the main couples I know, and I know I will be able to judge VMs based on these couples properly.

- No multi-fandom videos will be allowed.

- You can enter once for 'love' and once for 'heartbreak', but remember that quality is better than quantity!

- You are allowed to enter an existing VM if you don't feel as if you'll be able to make anything by the deadline (but I REALLY recommend making something new, as I will be able to judge it with fresh eyes).

- If you are going to use a colouring, please try to make your own. I am judging these entries based on YOUR editing and skills, not anyone else's colouring. You'll be surprised at what you can come up with if you try!

- Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas or any other editing package is allowed. I have seen stunning VMs being made in a variety of editing programs - you don't need tonnes of effects to make a good VM that will have a lasting impact!

- Preferably, I would like an untagged VM being entered. Why? Because I will be judging these blindly i.e. I won't know whose entry it is until I've finished judging them. I have a system in place for my judging already, so you guys needn't worry as I won't forget it's your entry. If you enter a VM that is tagged, I will cover the tags as soon as I receive the VM so when it comes to judging the entries everyone will be treated equally. So for the purposes of my judging, each entry will be a number. This is why I want your VMs to ideally remain unlisted, and you can then make them public as soon as the contest is over (or you can re-upload them with a tagged version). Alternatively, you can just give me a download link for your VM and then upload it onto YouTube once the contest is over. Of course, I can't force you to not upload your VM or make it public before the deadline!

- Comment here if you're interested in entering, and please PM me the links to your entries, on here or on YouTube (no video responses will be accepted)

- I will judge all of these based on a criteria, and the winner will be announced in a soundblog :)

DEADLINE: 21st June 2013, so you have 2 months to come up with something!

Prizes (not 100% confirmed, possibly more to be added):
- Everyone in the top 10 (if I get 10 entries!) will have the option to participate in a multi-fandom collab & I will subscribe to all of you.
- Top 5 will get 5 colourings from any of my VMs (including any overlays you may want!)
- I will collab with the winner, they will receive 10 colourings of their choice & they can choose their last prize (anything within reason! :P)

That's about it! Have fun making your entries, let me know if you're entering and good luck!

Love,
Ghausia xx
Edited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail

Thanks yaar! Be sure to enter if you're an editor 😉
Puja.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish I could take part...😒 But I'm not good with contests and I'm not into vidding right now.
 Wonderful idea Ghausia, can't wait to see the entries and the winners 😃
SiasCreations thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puja..

I wish I could take part... But I'm not good with contests and I'm not into vidding right now.

Wonderful idea Ghausia, can't wait to see the entries and the winners 

You have 2 months Puja, maybe your mind will change 😉
I would say enter an existing VM but I've practically memorised every single VM you've made... Oops.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome idea for a contest, I love watching VM's, I'm not much of an editor but I don't mind watching and taking part and choosing a winner. Good luck to all the participants, can't wait to watch the finished VM's, thanks for the PM xx 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome idea
good luck to all the participants
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loving the idea..VM contest
congrats on the subs👍🏼
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail