Defending my Rishbala Rishbala Rishbala

wildspam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok now before you think that am going to make a post on bashing the other fan group am not b/c I dont think after reading my post u'll think the same. Coming to my post I was in great confusion that where is the story moving or is it moving or not and what future does Rishbala have Being Rk fan got to hv some effect so was a bit insecured with all the promos and the episodes but then i came to a conclusion that its all about Rishbala Rishbala and Rishbala. thanks to the sat episode where Rk emotions where showm. How let me explain

First time we show Rk real emotions for Madhu and I dont think he was lying. there was lot was symbolism in the epi or I say foreshadowing of the future whichever term u want think from that angle.

Scene 1

so lets start from the black out part. Its Rk comes with light and lits up the room with candles.
so if even its him who gave darkness to MB but he will the only one who will bring light to her.so here its clear.

Scene 2

Mb takes the candle from him and it burning.so in the past where we had the same scene in the studio where he tried to insult her that day she blew off the light that was started by Rk. but today she took the candle so it means she will give the second chance don't you think if she really hated Rk then would easily blew the candle off. Rk lighting the room common he is going to make sure to clear the mess he did but with his ways.

Scene 3

Rk tells MB to tie the dupatta again. so I saw it this way she had once tried to heal his wound but all was in vain or the bond was not strong b/c it was from one side. but now both of them want their bond of love to strong or its guinene from both sides. thats y she tied it again symbolising that his time it would be more strong and pure b/c they both want it. Y am I saying both and MB has not clarified if she wants to gibe Rk a second chance or not. this b/c at first she hesistate but later agreed so wat thats means or foreshadow that she Will give Rk the second chance and going by the scene the bond will b great ang tight as the dupatta around the wound.

also to add the exchange of candle was emphasised in the scene that wenever one of them is dark the other one will show the right path or will clear the darkness from each other lifes.thus proven 2 bodies one soul.

Scene 4

my favorite being MB sleepinf in the arms of Rk and Rk drooling on her. this showed that he will watch her back or be her guard wether she likes it or not he is there only for her. het sleeping fast and chen ki nind in his arms. no matter wat she will find peace in the arms of Rk.

so its was Rishbala,its Rishbala and it will be Rishbala.

do like and feel free to comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice post πŸ‘ yeah its rishbala akl the way
wildspam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Very nice post πŸ‘ yeah its rishbala akl the way

thank you
preetmeher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesum post...Rishabala r meant to be no matter what😊!!!!!!!
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Even when RK is possessive...angry...mean...and simply being harsh.😈...Rishbala have amazing chemistry... Edited by orchid70 - 11 years ago
ddgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb post !
all the way ;-)