Written Update-19th April 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Credit-Sano !! πŸ€—

So The episode starts with SaMud walking across a field type place and Kumud wonders how she would reach home at this pace ! πŸ˜›Saras tries to pacify her but she worries about what her family would be thinking of her not having reached home yet.Then he tells her "Main hoon na " and she replies that her family would be more worried because he is there! Haww! She looks at him defiantly ! Then she picks up a stick and asks him to hold it and they start walking! But Saras lets go of the stick and tells her that all this is not necessary and that he is aware of how much distance to keep (Clue-Chaar kadam DooriπŸ˜›πŸ˜†) and Kumud goes and he follows ! Suddenly she takes some other turn and he asks her where she is off to ! And Kumud replies that she would go wherever she wants ,why should it matter to him! And he follows her in that direction! Soo cute! 

Back at home,everyone is worried for Kumud since she had gone alone to the city ! Kumari remarks that Saras had also gone there only ! Just then Khotti Baat comes (This lady again🀒) and taunts VC for giving so much freedom to Kumud that she can do whatever she wants and what would the villagers say if they see her roaming around an orphan like Saras! (Ya right πŸ€’) and DB remarks that they did not go together so it need not be that they are together only and even if she is together with him,it would not matter and it would not be Kumud's fault ! πŸ‘ But Khotti Baat says that Kumud's fault would be that she is a woman (God,which age is this woman living in πŸ€”)and that it would harm Kumud's reputation and that Saras would leave but she would feel the repercussions later. DB shuts her up ! πŸ‘

Just then Guman comes,pretending to be very tensed for the "children" as it was becoming very late! And she supports Khotti Baat (obviously🀒) that what she was saying was right (Ya as if she proved some Einstein theory or something🀒 ) 

It is night and SaMud are riding in a cart ! Just then Kumud asks the cart driver to stop ! They get down and start walking the remainder distance ! It is windy.Saras remarks that the house is still far from their location and it would not be easy to walk it.Meanwhile VC and Guman,back in the Haveli,decide that he and Gyaan would go in search of Kumud in case she did not come back in ten minutes ! Guniyal prays to Lord Krishna to take care of Kumud.

Meanwhile it has become very windy and stormy and Saras suggests to Kumud that they better stop since visibility wasn't good. Kumud walks on but she is unable to see anything because of the flying sand.. Saras removes his coat and wraps it over Kumud's head and guides her to a nearby truck and they take shelter there ! He has her pinned to the truck and has his eyes closed to prevent the dust from going into his eyes.She looks at him! Hayyee! They become aware of how close they are and they look at each other  He slowly puts his hand over her's β˜ΊοΈ*Kuch Na Kahe BG plays,the Full song(YAYY!! After such a long time  Sam,you got your wish! πŸ˜›)*And she removes her hands gently from his. He stretches his hand to remove some straw or hay from her hair and they look at each other,unable to look apart  Kumud tries to leave but he pulls her back again and pins her to the truck again ! β˜ΊοΈ

And he traces her face,lightly resting his hand on her's and she closes her eyes at his touch <3 * And he looks at her face,drinking in her beauty. He then cups her face ,looks into her eyes and suddenly as if aware of what he was doing,he takes his hand away and she turns her head,reeling from his touch,from what just happened,Saras as well.He looks at her again,she is not able to meet his eyes.With a quick glance at him,she rushes from there and starts walking.There is pain and confusion in his eyes,as he follows her.

Meanwhile Kusum and Guniyal are worried for Kumud,she lights the lamps for some light.Just then Goomaan comes there and offers to help (Ya right ) and she worries Guniyal more by saying that Kumud's brother has come back then why havent SaMud returned yet and that if the villagers see SaMud together,they might become suspiciousThis woman πŸ˜‘)Guniyal leaves !! 

Just then knocking is heard and SaMud enter !! Guman comes there and asks them, feigning innocence, if they were together and why were they so late and what would the villagers say if they had seen them and blah blah and what if they think that Kumud was trying to entice Saras! The nerves of this woman🀬Kumud tries to explain to her mother,but she slaps her !! OMG !! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²Saras tries to speak out but VC asks Kumud to go inside! He prevents Saras from talking and tells him to go inside too ! Just then that woman(I dont even want to take her name πŸ˜‘) asks Saras,feigning concern,as to how he got hurt ! (Why couldnt Saras just speak out there ?) He remains mum! 

He goes to console Kumud but her sisters come and try to console her but she leaves.

More of Guman nonsense when she tells VC to forgive her son and that Kumud should have been more careful and all that when DB tells her that nothing so shocking has happened and that because of the storm they came home late and they trust SaMud to the maximum !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

VC tells Guman to just shut up (okay in more formal terms thoughπŸ˜›) and tells her that he had only shouted at her because he was worried for her and that he just wanted to see her safe and secure and that Guniyal had only slapped her because she was very worried since Kumud had left alone !! Nice one VC! πŸ‘ And he adds that  they never questioned Kumud,she,Guman, was the one who questioned them,they were not angry with Kumud and they very well know that Kumud would always remain within limits ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

And he adds that he was TOLERATING Guman only because she was his friend's wife and if she said anything more against his daughter,he will not think twice of EVEN SLAPPING HER !!! AWESOME!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘GO VC !! πŸ₯³

Meanwhile Kumud is upset in her room,blaming herself for whatever that happened.She tries to light a lamp.She blames himself for calling him here and keeps reproaching herself.Just then Saras comes!! She has the lit match in her hand,which suddenly burns her and he comes towards her in concern when she stops him. He asks her if it burns and she replies yes,her heart has hurt a lot and not only her's but her family's ,why can't he keep a distance from her,why did he save her.. She adds that He had clearly stated in his letter that he did not believe in relationships,in marriage then why did he not leave,why did he still stay back ! 

Saras answers that that yes he had written the letter that he would not marry her ,then why did she call him here,why did she stop him when he was about to leave,he had told her once that if he doesn't leave now,he would NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE HER AGAIN.Then why did she still stop him! And he tells her that now,He has a question,why did she call him,why did he come,even if they did not have any relationship,then why were they concerned for each other !!

He adds that The more they try to move apart from each other,the more they come closer ,why do they fear coming close so much,neither she has the answer ,nor he!! But one thing is clear that between them there is SOMETHING which doesnt have a name nor identity but the feeling which they experience,neither can go away from it !! WOW !! MINDBLOWN !! πŸ‘πŸ‘

EPISODE ENDS.

Precap shows Kumud pondering over Saras's words that there is something between them! 

(What an Episode !! 

It was Brilliant !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hats off to the Entire cast !! πŸ‘ WOW! )
https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1818/1818110tige03rn6y.gif

1.So Friday is here again and Here's my written update for all of you πŸ€—Please do hit the LIKE button & share your views too πŸ˜³ Silent Readers ,please share your views or at least LIKE since it has taken me ages to write ! πŸ˜³
Thank you ! πŸ€—
https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1818/1818110tige03rn6y.gif

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
Awww, thank you so much Abhi ! Reading this makes me feel that SaMud are so outstanding <3 Thank you babe :* πŸ€—
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. πŸ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Rish..

Awww, thank you so much Abhi ! Reading this makes me feel that SaMud are so outstanding <3 Thank you babe :* πŸ€—

Awwe you're welcome Rish !! πŸ€— I'm soo glad you liked it ! πŸ˜³
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey abhi πŸ€—
Thank u so much for the WU...
gosh that storm scene was fullonπŸ˜†
hayee i loved it when SC said "hamare beech kuch toh hai"
eeeps...amazing epi
except for ghuman part
bt kumud's dad gave her awesome taunting reply...
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank u sooo much for wu..hd missed d epi..and nw aftr reading ur wu hv to watch d repeat :-)

Kyu confused hain yeh dono..kuch hai abi samajh aaya inko..humko day one se pata hai kuch hai..kuch nahi actually bahut kuch hai
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d update...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Thank you for the update!

This episode was truly spectacular in its intensity.. And I have to applaud the creative team for the pace of the show.. The semi-confession of Saras' came out perfectly timed.. It wasn't way too early where we are all left wondering where did that come from.. Neither was it dragged to death till the audiences were ready to pull their hair out in frustration.

I also feel that this semi-confession justifies Saras the character in a way. While I always try to make a conscious effort to shut down the logical and socially aware part of my brain when I watch shows, I couldn't help but agree with some of the previous posts that Saras' behavior wasn't socially acceptable.. I think, somewhere, somehow, Guman's taunts have made Saras realize this.. (Lo Guman, another of your plans have backfired!)..This has forced him to take a hard look at the situation they both are in, at himself and what he feels for her..

Having said that, I feel, now that Saras has confessed to Kumud that there is something that undeniably brings them together again and again and neither of them can refute it, I have a feeling Saras may go all out to prove it to her. But then again, Saras has always taken me by surprise so I may be completely wrong.. Lets wait and watch..

Once again, standing ovation to the entire team of SC for such a flawless episode - conceived and executed with such brilliance! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Of course special kudos to Jennifer and Gautam.. Their scene behind the tractor made my heart stop! Literally! The intensity in Gautam's eyes and the finesse in Jenny's reactions.. You could actually see the precise moment when Kumud forgets to resist Saras and melts into his touch.. That was some flawless acting!!

And now I shall stop rambling and go back to abusing the replay button on the episode!

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the amazing update :)
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!

NeetπŸ€—

How wonderful to see you here! And I'm so glad you are watching the show. I absolutely loved your analysis and totally agree with it. Looking for to reading more of your gems.😳