Poll

Do you guys like the adoption track and why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
soaplovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just curious to know your thoughts😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prasadam thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have nothing against adoption or the fact that they adopted Cheeti, but I didn't like the way they did it. It happened all of a sudden at the end of the storyline about having a baby girl versus boy and misusing ultrasound. The way Ghotak brought Cheeti home was the way a person brings home a pet. They should have shown Ghotak propose adoption and followed up with a story in which they go to an orphanage and about the process of finding Cheeti and adopting her. It's strange for a husband to just bring a girl home and to say to his wife here is your daughter. The girl becomes just an object like a gift of jewelry instead of a person. Edited by prasadam - 11 years ago
byritesh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: prasadam

I have nothing against adoption or the fact that they adopted Cheeti, but I didn't like the way they did it. It happened all of a sudden at the end of the storyline about having a baby girl versus boy and misusing ultrasound. The way Ghotak brought Cheeti home was the way a person brings home a pet. They should have shown Ghotak propose adoption and followed up with a story in which they go to an orphanage and about the process of finding Cheeti and adopting her. It's strange for a husband to just bring a girl home and to say to his wife here is your daughter. The girl becomes just an object like a gift of jewelry instead of a person.

I didnt watched this track since Ghotak was taking Koyal for ultrasound test so I havent watched the end but if the end was in the way as u have explained  then there is a " NO" from my side .I will never like such stupid endings .  😵