Written Update-18th April 2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with the same scene where Saras Kumud come face to face, Saras remembers what Kumud told him so he backs off, Kusum asks him what happened and he starts to tell them but Kumud cuts him off and makes some bahana. Kumud forgot to put sugar in tea, Saras comes and drinks it. Kumud stops him and tells him that's her tea, Saras look at the lipstick print, changes the cup side and drinks from the same cup. Kumud tries to stop but he doesn't listen. They both share a moment but phone bell interrupts them. Somebody called to tell that the order was supposed to go to Jaipur, Kumud tells her mother that she'll go to the market and fix this.

Saras is in his room, Guman tells him to meet some agent. He asks her how she knows about that agent. She tells him I want to help and I'll do anything. He tells her I'll go tommorow but she tells him to go today.

Kumud and Saras both are leaving, they both collide, Saras steps back. Kumari asks them where they are going and they both say Market, she suggests them to leave together. Saras tells Kumud to leave first or else she'll blame him later.

Kumud and Saras both do their respective work. Kumud is buying bangles from the stand, Saras stops to look at her. Kumud catches him staring at her from the mirror. He points at the red bangle and smiles in way that he likes it. Kumud tells the shopkeeper to show another one and she wears the green bangle and he points out in way that the color is okay okay.
There is some commotion and people start running here and there. Kumud is being pushed, Saras comes and protects her, he tells her to go and hide in the storage.

At Kumud's place, DukhBaa inquires about Kumud and her mom tells her that she went to market so she'll be late. Gumaan adds in that Saras also went to the same market so they might come back together. Kumud's mom and DukhBaa are worried.

Kumud and Saras both hide inside the storage. Kumud is looking everywhere but him. Saras is hurt and he keeps on rubbing his arm. He sits down. Kumud drops her bangle box while sitting down and red bangles drop out of it. Saras comments on the color that it's nice, Kumud tries to make an excuse that she didn't choose this color. Saras is having a hard time trying to take his coat off, Kumud is watching him and she winces when he does. She gets water for him to clean his wound She keeps that water cooler a bit far (at chaar kadam ki duri) and throws water at him ( I couldn't stop laughing at their expressions haha) she gives him a cloth as well.

Everyone is worried at Kumud's place, Kumari tries to calm them down by telling them that she's sensible. VC blames himself for such a mistake.

Menawhile Saras tells Kumud that they might have to stay a bit more, Kumud is worried.Saras thinks to himself that this wouldn't have happened in Dubai. Kumud asks him if he's feeling homesick to which he tells her that I have lives alone all my life wherever I am. They start talking to eachother. Kumud tells him that she can't stay alone and He praises for being multi talented and doing so many things like helping her dad,teaching in school,drawing portraits especially the eyes. Kumud tells him to tell more about himself like he knows about her. She comments on his smile and his talking habit. She asks him about his girlfriend and whether he had one or not. He asks her about this 4 kadam Ki duri but she avoids talking about it and tells him to leave. He's trying to open the door but it's stuck and Kumud starts saying he shouldn't have closed it hardly. Saras gets angry and tells her that she shouldn't have told him to keep distance. Kumud comes to help him and he still keeps the distance, and they finally get out and smile at eachother

Precap: Saras reassures Kumud that I am here and Kumud replies him that you're here that's why everyone will get more worried