Randeep Rashmi????!!!!!

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
2612 Rashmi
Sweet, caring, considerate, loving, responsible, naive, trusting, brave
to quote Randeep 'bahot himmatwali',
to quote Nani 'samazdar, rishoto ko sambhal ke rakhanewali'
so much in love with Randeep that she finds any and every excuse to meet him.

2613 Rashmi
Foolish, arrongant, temperamental, inconsiderate, uncaring - only good point sincere about work
not listen to Randeep - the man she wants to spend her life with

WHY this difference?
Why are you guys doing this?  Itana kyo character ko tod marod kar dete ho yaar?  You have full liberty but why would 2612 Rashmi turn into this Rashmi for no reason at all. 

How can Rashmi not stand by the person she loves, trusts, who stood by her thru everythingBy making Rashmi like this you are not just weakening her character - you are making Randeep less too. 

Girls it is not so easy - do you think Randeep's character is so shallow and frivolous that he can love anybody so easily and let go as easily.

Secondly - to quote Swami - Randeep 'jiddi and adiayal, bahot hi hoshiar'
How can such a guy just stand aside and let Swami manipulate the woman he loves be taken away from him.

So if you guys are hell bent on breaking them off please pull the band-aid fast cos it is painful to watch them turned into this.

Why are you turning Randeep into Swami's flunky.

IT CREEPS ME TO SEE SWAMI AND RASHMI - you have turned her character into this foolish person, please don't make her look cheap!  Her family's murderer!

Why turn something you created so beautiful in 2612 into unrecognisable and unfathomable in 2613. 

I guess to find my Rashdeep I have to go back to 2612, they remained there.

I hope my dread turns to anticipation again - you only have to bring my Rashdeep back.

PS : Bebo you are right, can't help myself!

Edited by MaddyO - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So...true...totally agree wid all ur points...
N i'v already said that ''I want my rashdeep back''...
N yippie my predictn has cum true...again a long post 4rm ur side... :) bt nt lyk ur previous 1...!!
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_bebo

So...true...totally agree wid all ur points...
N i'v already said that ''I want my rashdeep back''...
N yippie my predictn has cum true...again a long post 4rm ur side... :) bt nt lyk ur previous 1...!!

Yes Bebo, your prediction true, just could not help myself!  What do u mean not like previous 1?

I just can't get this - how can our Randeep stand aside and let Swami manipulate Rashmi away from him!  No way, Randeep has to win. 

One girl on fb commented - after rashmi signs SIU agreement Swami says rajah ko mat dene ke liye pyada bhi kam aata hai - how can Swami win and Randeep lose - that too cos of Rashmi - NO WAY.

Ths rashmi is making everybody so irrtable!
sweet_bebo thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

<font color="#0000FF">Yes Bebo, your prediction true, just could not help myself! What do u mean not like previous 1?

I just can't get this - how can our Randeep stand aside and let Swami manipulate Rashmi away from him! No way, Randeep has to win.

One girl on fb commented - after rashmi signs SIU agr Swami says rajah ko mat dene ke liye pyada bhi kam aata hai - how can Swami win and Randeep lose - that too Rashmi - NO WAY.</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Ths rashmi is making everybody so irrtable!</font>

oops...i meant dis post is long...bt nt as long as ur previous 1... :)
n randeep is staying calm since his knws dat rashmi's nt gonna undrstand his point of view till she gets 2 knw d real side of swami..
Coz he tried 2 convince her a lot of tymes...bt she back-fird evr tym..
N he wnts rashmi 2 knw d real swami as he said 2 bidisha regarding rashmi that ''giregi tab samjhegi...''
m sure she gonna realize her mistake soon coz is is dam irritating dese dayz...!!
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_bebo

oops...i meant dis post is long...bt nt as long as ur previous 1... :)
n randeep is staying calm since his knws dat rashmi's nt gonna undrstand his point of view till she gets 2 knw d real side of swami..
Coz he tried 2 convince her a lot of tymes...bt she back-fird evr tym..
N he wnts rashmi 2 knw d real swami as he said 2 bidisha regarding rashmi that ''giregi tab samjhegi...''
m sure she gonna realize her mistake soon coz is is dam irritating dese dayz...!!

Yes u r right, randeep does say 'giregi tab samjhegi' .  After all Lallu jo thahari! 
Hope she realises soon

RoseyKush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with all your points...Want Rashdeep backk especially old Randeep
sweet_bebo thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

<font color="#0000FF" size="2">Yes u r right, randeep does say 'giregi tab samghegi' . After all Lallu jo thahari!
Hope she realises soon</font>

fingers crossd...
N e1 though rashmi doesn't behave well with randeep these dayz...
Bt v all knw that he will alwayz b there 2 support rashmi as a pillar of strength..n will nvr let his lallu fall in2 any serious trouble...
MaddyO thumbnail

<font color="#0000FF" size="2">Yes u r right, randeep does say 'giregi tab samghegi' . After all Lallu jo thahari!
Hope she realises soon</font>

fingers crossd...
N e1 though rashmi doesn't behave well with randeep these dayz...
Bt v all knw that he will alwayz b there 2 support rashmi as a pillar of strength..n will nvr let his lallu fall in2 any serious trouble...

Ya Bebo, It is very irritating to watch the way Rashmi behaves.  She always has a frown on her face and is in tension all the time.  I think both Randeep and Rashmi have not come to terms about her new SIU job. 

Till they discuss everything openly, the hows and whys and why nots there will be this simmering tension between them.  Randeep praises her 1 min and says should leave the next.
They should have the talk soon then only she can either move forward or back.
She does not have to have the physical side at first - she needs to have the intelligence to gather data and analyse it.  She seems good at that stuff.

I just so dislike the way swami's manipulations are working.  He is with constant smirk on his face, how I separated them. 

I don't think they showed a single genuine smile between Randeep and Rashmi ever since after engagement.  Maybe she is still carrying around the guilt about not telling Randeep.  If they want to show them break up then I guess they r on right track!  I hate this - I truly wish Rashdeep back cos the magic is missing from 2613.

rashdeepfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rashdeep is going to b back ...kal ran ne rash ko dozz de diya ab sab normal hoga i think...
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashdeepfan

rashdeep is going to b back ...kal ran ne rash ko dozz de diya ab sab normal hoga i think...

hope so!