why cant tani be strong on personal matters

mehrosh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok bashing no abusing and no fights

Tani is trying to boss over on everyone as a gs , but when it comes to her personal life why can't she stand strong that time she cry for support and help, hiding things and lie its not going to help her any how.

If .cv are showing her strong girl then she has to be strong in both the ways

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya even I feel lying takes you nowhere ðŸ˜• but I think she is trying to save her relationship n that is her priority at the moment..hopefully, she will realise that by hiding the real facts she is just inviting more trouble..😊
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was just thinking about the same :s 
Cv's-.-
Shivanee28 thumbnail
True that. And I have to say she is behaving out of character as in so hyper. Strong to chahiye hi taani. Its high time
patie thumbnail
cvs ki kripa aur kya m so hating dis :-@
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i know even i want her to be strong yaar!its high time cvs should show that!
par nahi cvs ko to heroine dikhani hai strong individual thodi na usnko kya karna usse!😡
i tell you ek baar wo strong dikh jaaye na kissi ki usko kuch bolne ki himmat nahi hogi but then cvs want masala,our discussions and most importantly trps!!! uske liye misunderstandings,fights to common mode hai!😡
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya exactly.,.. she is shown so strong as a gs n then when it comes to personal things what happens???
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya i too think same she should be strong in personal life also
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuckts

i know even i want her to be strong yaar!its high time cvs should show that!

par nahi cvs ko to heroine dikhani hai strong individual thodi na usnko kya karna usse!😡
i tell you ek baar wo strong dikh jaaye na kissi ki usko kuch bolne ki himmat nahi hogi but then cvs want masala,our discussions and most importantly trps!!! uske liye misunderstandings,fights to common mode hai!😡

i second u yaar.CV's want more trps thats why they are not showing taani strong behaviour in proper track.Always gives chance others to blame her.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well because, don't know why, but she is like only this. When it comes to her relations she's way too emotional and understanding. And especially for the persons she care about she can never hide her feelings. for instance. Recently taani was angry with swayam too, but as she felt he needs her, she instantly forgot everything. With Rey, till now, she's one who didn't cared about her post and went on to support Rey, although she was upset by his action.
Ultimately she values her personal relations too much, and is afraid to see them in any kind of risk.