Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

RaYa Express #11 : Papa mein papa baan gaya

Credits :
  1. Weekly Summary :  Natasha... 
  2. Scene Of The Week :SBSRocks.
  3. Dialogue Of The Week : Natasha...
  4. OMG Moment Of The Week : leena04
  5. Best Picture Of The Week : ..RamonaG...
  6. Most Romantic Moment Of The Week : -Mayu-
  7. Funniest Scene Of The Week : shilly
  8. Prediction Of The Week :veena23
  9. Biggest Disappointment of the week: ranii.sharma
  10. Best Performance of the week leena04 
  11. Most Irritating Character/Scene Of The Week Riddha 
  12. Most Active/Popular Post DevvivekAshNI
  13. Blooper of the Week Aurna
  14. Rating of the Week DevvivekAshNI
  15. Costume of the Week: hinz
  16. Song of the Week hinz
  17. Best OS/ FF/ SS of the week Riddha

RaYa Newsletter Banner Credits : lipshaa
Category Title Credits : -lipshaa
Winning Siggies Credits : Anamika163

Hello everyone =D

We are BACK!!!! 😃😃😃

- RaYa Express Team-

Edited by Medford - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

8th April
aba in Kapoor mansion - Shipra creates a huge scene in Kapoor mansion and Siddhant gets highly irritated. Ram is extremely happy as Priya reveals good news to Ram in the Hospital. Baba spreads fear in the house
9th April
Income tax raid in kapoor house - Sharma Family is planning Aisha and Siddharth's marriage. Aisha gets a huge shock as Income tax officer questions her. Priya tries to cheer Khush. Aisha joins Sharma Family.
10th April
Ram and Priya's plan no. 2 - Ram and Priya pretend to fight in front of Siddhant. Ram and Priya share the happiness of becoming Parents for the second time with Kapoor and Sharma Family. Priya reveals their next master plan to Kapoor Family.
11th April
The day begins with Ayesha's cooking stint which the kids, Khush & Pihu declare as food for 'The monsters'. Meanwhile, Ram arrives at Kapoor Mansion where he finds Sid with his girlfriend, who he dismisses as his 'A/C repair' woman, in panic.
The best scene was when Priya learned that she was pregnant She told everyone and the happiness was worth millions of love and smile Awww.. this moment was so cutee

It's awesome to see how Ram and company are fooling Sid and Ayesha without knowing Ayesha making food was just too funny and Sid being fool by Ram is fantastic
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Priya is pregnant ..I mean WE are pregnant 🥳

I am back BALHians with another romantic moment between our lovable RaYa! Though the week lacked in romantic scenes, I found one scene which is more lovable and adorable than being romantic! As already you would have guessed it, it is the scene when Priya tells Ram she is pregnant! 

The scene took my breath away with its simplicity and the way it was presented, no timepass, straight away Priya's declaration about she being her pregnant! The love shining and glow on her face truly showed how happy she was indeed with her becoming a mother again and this time, the one man that matters to her is along with her! Ram was truly stunned and equally surprised but when the news hit him, he was overjoyed! Both were finally happy in their own sweet little world! 

Love,
Mayu

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Hello… Sallam… Nameste doston… hi I m Leena & here I m presenting u my new POV post of BALH news latter's "OMG moment of the week" section. The way u all know me well here again i m with some comic relife in this section as last week was the one of fantastic week after 5 years leap as we got gud epi back to back by CV's. I know this was must be very toughjob for them but they did it.
 so plz give a round apploss for them they deservse this much at least... now back to on work I m very happy as well as excited to share my POV of this week's episodes with u all... so with no more boring stuff I m heading off with my update of "OMG moment of the week"…of show.
After watching Tuesday's episode where i just wanted to say "ekta ma'am ne kya chun chum k bande bhare hain BALH me i swearthey r just fantastic yaar"so do u think any other thing can be this week's "OMG moment of week". yes I m talking abt that moments which curved our lips ear to ear with louder voice of laughter. The moment when wand bajao of Sid & Aayesha with their mind blowing acting skills... My was so bad state bn8oz of drama with luaghter it was an awesome moment so this week's "OMG moment of the week goes to where whole BALH team were together & having fun. 
Ok people this is it for this week's the best "OMG moment of the week" hope will meet u next week with new POV of the best "OMG moment of the week". Until then stay tune for next week & enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. 
So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast… thanks for reading.
Bye… bye… Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

Hello my my lovely folks here u know me & I m back again but this time with short POV on "Best Performance of the week"of BALH news latter's. So first of all, welcome people in "Best Performance of the week" section. As u all know last week was the most one of the best week after 5 years leap as we got 4 so gud epi in row in week. Which made me so proud to be fan of Bade Aacche Lagte hain... b'coz last whole week made me feel like I was watching 1st year of masti BALH team's...so proud to say that finally we got our 1st year BALH back in some way for a week I loved each epi of last week.
There r 2 reason of it first we got our most awaited Priya's preggy track & full of masti epi where we don't need to bother CV's some of 3rd class tracks & lines... last week everything was just perfect even BALH cast proved why they were won best esmbled cast... truly ecah & every actor of BALH cast made it clear last week no one is batter then them b'coz they r best of best... so 3 cheers for whole BALH cast & crew i just just pray this continuees for more coming days & like this only we get to see what we want always... god bless whole BALH cast & crew...
Ok guys I m putting my pen aside & this is it for this week's my POV on the best "Best Performance of the week". This week was completely dedicated to whole BALH cast & crew... now its time to go that's why people will meet u all in next week with more interesting set up of new week's new POV on my 2 sections. Until then enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast… thanks for reading.
Bye… bye… Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

This week of BALH ws totally hillarious.. for me the best one ws on mndy...

In KM Natasha and Shipra are climbing the stairs. Shipra tells Natasha that she made her look like an old hag!!  Natasha says not an old hag but a worried mother. Natasha encourages Shipra to go and waits at the stairs. Shipra counts down and  knocks at Ayesha's door..Ayesha opens the door..Shipra asks her what she just heard.. what the servants were discussing..Ayesha doesn't know . Shipra says that they said 'he' was in her room..the dumb girl looks behind and sees Sid sleeping..hehe she says yes Sid is in the room and that Shipra should speak softly..Shipra unleashes melodarama…and is like the 60s momma.. saying why didn't she become deaf …she wants to know what he was doing in her room..Natasha walks in and tells her obviously he is not here so that they conserve electricity.. 

Nutz tells Ayesha not to mind her mother-she over reacts at times..
Ayesha wants to know why they were here..Shipra dons her momma avatar and tells her that they were here for her sake..she tells her that she Priya just lit a fire by saying that Ayesha was marrying Sid and that she could not even have a sip of water and she came running.

Nutz says she should relax as both are getting married..Ayesha gets irritated and asks them to leave but Shipra gets into full drama mode and says they would not leave.. Ayesha says she is marrying sid and Shipra goes …Naaahiiin typical bollywood retro ishtyle!!! Nutz wants to know if she is marrying her other bhai…was she sure he knew otherwise he would run away.. Ayesha is furious and Nutz tells Shipra what difference does it make..who will marry her at this age anyway?? Shipra says you will get married and he will go to jail..she shouldn't otherwise she would regret it.. 

Shipra says her horoscope does not match with Sid's..Nutz says that both bad horoscopes match and then who knows they may turn a new leaf..
Vikram and Neha come and Neha asks if she agreed..Shipra says no..Sid comes and Vikram says he has to go to the police station as he is on bail not free yet..they leave.

Rahul comes with a sadhu..a mauni baba..meaning a silent swami..hehe so there starts a dumb charades game with that guy..
The swami makes a gesture..Neha interprets it as ' a witch lives in this house' 

Neha says there is no witch..just Ayesha lives here..you are in the right place I hope.. the swami says that a girl that lives with a man before marriage is of bad character and gives choicest epithets..I will not dwell too much on this scene.. the bottom line is that the swami says that if both live together in the same house before marriage then she will go to jail.. Shipra does a Mrs Bennet and tells Ayesha that she has to come back to live with her.. 

ENjoy guys.. tc..

Shilpoa

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

hey...hi to all...so aajkl to sabke bade maze ho gye hain with priya's preggy track... hahaha...actully mere liye thoda unexpectable h...pr achha h..waise aajkl bht kuchh unexpectable ho rha h mere sath...aajkl meri kafi prediction sach ho ja rhi dnt know how...to boss mere hausle aur buland ho gye hain... again i am here with my silly billy prediction about track to according to me next week also full on with lots of masti ,love,care & troubles...hopefully next week pihu ko bhi rampriya us chhote se teddy k jariye ye gudnews de..aur next week shayad ramprya milke sid aur ayesha ki shaadi kara hi de...shayad indono ki shadi k sath ye sid ki band baje aur jail jane ka rasta khule...i am only scared about ekta...she is tooo much...to wo itna achha dikha rhi h to mujhe dar lag rha h kahin kuchh gadbad na kar de...hopefully ye pregnancy track achhe se chale..aur rambabu ise enjoy kare...lol..ok this is enough for now waiting for next,...hoping for best after all "bade achhe lagte hain na''

*The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of RaYa Express. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!😃

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow totally awesome NL. That "we Are praggy" scene is really scene of da week. I love RAYA in that scene :)
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww awesome work guyies 👏
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome back guys ! 🤗 awesome update ! 😊
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
great work everyone ..awesome compilation Natasha 👍🏼⭐️