Saraswatichandra-WU-15.04.2013

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And really sorry for the late and totally pakau update that is going to follow...I have returned from zombie land and somehow am illqualified to write anything that is unzombielike😆

And in this state of mind, Whom do I have the privilege to see first😡 Yash's Mother🤢🤢🤢

She is ranting about her son and almost threatening Vidya about getting her son out and also taunts him about his wife and daughter having hidden truth from him and hence him not being trustworthy (Yea???? so how about you not being called a woman since you gave birth to a serpant called Yash!!😡)

Kumud comes to VC as Gunasundari is still contemplating what to do...she again tries to mano Vidya chatur and makes him remember about the anniversary the day after...but Vc is still upset and he walks away...Guna sundari gets upset and says that she is in the wrong, but how does she explain VC that for children, a woman has to go beyond being a wife(I love this dialogue...so true and so excellently routine...yet so great!!) She tells Kumud to learn a lesson from her and never to hide anything from the one she loves...😳

Kumari and Saras are planning for the next day when they see VC walking off in a huff and Dukhba calling out telling him that he has worn two different chappals...she teases him that his wife would think that he has grown old...Kumud brings the right set of Chappals...VC wears it but says that his wife did not think him good enough to share her pains, why would he care what she thinks about him??? (I so like VC...his ego is not hurt, but he is genuinely sad that his wife was in so much of the dilemma but she did not share her troubles with him ...!!)

Saras hurries off behind VC who leaves the house in a huff...he tries to make VC sees sense that Guni is sad without him...and that there is a subtle difference between carrying off the duties and maintaining relations (This is where the Kumud effect has come...he has finally realized the difference himself!)

On the other side Kumud and family have started preparing for the celebrations...Guni tells Kumud not to invite the villagers as that would upset VC...the GOOOMAn hears it and tells her sisters that she will bank upon this🤢

Kumud is putting torans ...and she is unable to do it so Saras comes and gives her the chair..she has difficulty in climbing it so Saras silently stands besides the chair, giving her the hint that she can lean on his shoulders (I so love this one..he is telling her that she can lean on him, and he will always be there..the silent knight that he is...!)
She again climbs down with his help...and tries to walk away when he asks her that she is upset with him eventhough she tells him that nothing is wrong..."Mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahi, Kumud?' I loved ho he said it!! Kumud tells him that the time he is here, her father would keep on remembering her mistake..she leaves a sad looking Saras

The next morning Kumud comes and wishes her father Happy Anniversary...she tells him that he should buy a Saree in green as Guni likes it...VC gets super upset and leaves ...Guni looks on..lamenting that he did not put sindoor on her like everytime...Kumud gives her heart and tells her not to be upset...

GOOOman reaches the village and talks to the pandit (I wonder if the Pandit took a holy bath after talking to her...😡 Pure dirt that she is !!!)

VC enters the room where Guni is sitting looking at the older albums and crying...VC comes and gives a saree to her and tells her that this is all he can do...and not to expect anything from him...
Guni panics thinking that he will not come and sit with her in the pooja...

Kumud and Kumari are walking and talking and in comes Saras and walks right into Kumud😳 (looking too good in grey kurta😛) Kumud and Saras share an eyelock as Kumari stares on😛

Kumud walks off and Kumari brings Saras back on earth by calling him😛 (You have to see when he turns to say "hmmm?' to Kumari calling him...it was very funny!😆😳)
She asks him whether he gave the saree and he says yes..and hopes that their plan works out...

Everybody is gathered at the pooja room waiting for VC...the villagers start coming to congratulate Guni and VC and everybody gets shocked ...GOOOman (why is she still in the house...why doesnt somebody throw them out!!!😡) tells that she is the one who invited all 🤢...they all start asking about VC's whereabouts and why has Guni not put sindoor in her maang (Bahout Panchaat hai sabko😡) Goooman makes some excuse and leaves the house...
Kumud promises her mom that her father would come and Saras vows that he would not let her lose!!😳

Precap :Kumud is entangled in a net like cloth and Saras comes and frees her...
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hayeee 1st page mein commenting...iska matlab kya hai? 😕

Iska matlab aap phirse late..asusual..😆
How can someone tolerate GooMan 🤢😆
Loved the toral scene, kurta wala too..😳
Saras looking damn Saras in Kurta...😛
😳
Love to read your updates..😃...haan haan pata hai tujhe..😆
hayee precap...😳..
Love SaMud n your Updates too..😃😳
Edited by minniee - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minniee

Hayeee 1st page mein commenting...iska matlab kya hai? 😕

Iska matlab aap phirse late..asusual..😆
How can someone tolerate GooMan 🤢😆
Loved the toral scene, kurta wala too..😳
Saras looking damn Saras in Kurta...😛
😳
Love to read your updates..😃...haan haan pata hai tujhe..😆
hayee precap...😳..
Love SaMud n your Updates too..😃😳

Han Han Mein Late again and I know today's update was ekdum stupid...had just returned from a journey re...So didn ot have time to do it earlier...
Saras and his grey Kurta❤️ GOOOman and her nonsense🤢
Minnnie and her comments🤗
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the wonderful update
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update 
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Saras and Kumud looked so cute in their new fresh clothes. Cvs please give them earthy colors specially kumud...kind of bored to watch her in pastel colors.
I am an ardent fan of Saraswatichandra but I don't know may be it is me I didn't feel the passion or intensity in samud scenes today.Those two scenes were so cute but I felt a little coldness in kumud's expression ... Even when she was pacifying her mother... may be they are working continuously.Even Gautam looked exhausted in an episode a day before but today he was looking very fresh and well rested.
Overall a good episode and can't wait to watch when Saras foils Guman's plan by making VC sit in pooja.Edited by Anu_11 - 11 years ago
sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks...Samud scene absolutely adorable!
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the WU...!! and u'r comments...!
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Han Han Mein Late again and I know today's update was ekdum stupid...had just returned from a journey re...So didn ot have time to do it earlier...
Saras and his grey Kurta❤️ GOOOman and her nonsense🤢
Minnnie and her comments🤗

Embarrassed..
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update