Auditions running for Saas Bina Sasural 2

TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Though big names were auditioned, newbie Farhan Khan was chosen to be the love interest of Chhanchhan.

Our reliable source told us that the response that the makers have got pertaining to Farhan's performance has not been impressive enough. The guy has been struggling to play his character, and to act opposite the mighty Sanaya seems a tough ask. And the result is that the actor might soon be replaced from the show.

However, when we contacted Producer Vipul Shah, he went on to rubbish the news saying, "It is true that Farhan is still learning the art as he is new to the TV scenario.However we have not reached a point where we need to replace him. We are presently auditioning for Saas Bina Sasural 2😃🥳, and it might have happened that few popular names were given the lines of the lead guy in Chhanchhan to narrate. And I am sure the news has leaked from here that Farhan is getting replaced. It is not true at all."

*From rival site.
Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hmm thnx for this but why are the auditioning for SBS2. is ravi not the lead in the show??? i hope he remains else i wont watch the show
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vedika126

hmm thnx for this but why are the auditioning for SBS2. is ravi not the lead in the show??? i hope he remains else i wont watch the show

Could be because some of the actors are not available:

Actor playing Ved is now in Badalte Ristoon ki Dastaan
Actor playing Pashu is now in Sanskaar
Actors playing Dadaji, Malti, Prachin, Lalitkumar and Sudha are now in Chhanchhan but this is by the same production house.

Also not sure if the leads will be the same or not.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I hope the leads remain the same else the show wont be the same anymore
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if ravi n ash r nt as the mail lead couple then i m nt watchin the show...

n if they r auditioning for supporting ..then i would hope chaturvedi remain sMe...toast parents frndz n all can change