Swaron OS:Cool Breeze and coffee.. :)

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Cool breeze and coffee 😊

It was 8 at night and Swayam and shorn were still stuck in college with NDC work..Finally they finished their work and moved out..Swayam was supposed to drop Sharon home..as her car had gone for repairing...

They both were just walking towards d car and it suddenly started raining heavily... they quickly ran near the car and sat in...Sharon started coughing because of cold..she was finding it difficult to breath.. Swayam quickly removed the pump from his pocket and handed over it to her... she felt bit better but was still shivering because of cold...Swayam was worried about her health..he could not leave her in this condition alone at her place...as her kaka (care taker) had gone on bk to his hometown...he requested her to come over to his place' "sharon I guess itz better we go to my place first..You change and then later I can drop u bake home once you feel better"Sharon agreed as she wanted to be with him...

Tani was out of town for 2 days...so there was nobody at his place..Swayam and Sharon entered the house...he asked her to go to Tani's room and change her wet clothes..Sharon nodded quietly...it was badly required for her to change...as her condition was getting worse because of cold...Swayam moved in kitchen to make coffee for her...Sharon changed her clothes and moved towards the kitchen..Sywayam was making coffee for her..she found it really sweet.. but then she noticed him sneezing as his clothes were still wet..."Swayam go get yourself dried up first" "itz ok Sharon ill just make coffee and den will change" "Swayam go right now...I'll take care of coffee"and gave him that angry look "ok madam your wish is my command"and he moved towards his room'

Sharon done with the coffee...moved towards his room to call him up...she was bit uncomfortable to enter his room but finally she decided to enter...Swayam was just wearing his track pant...She kept starring at his bare body...she mentally slapped herself for starring at him like that...But she could not avoid it...his bare body and water droplets from his wet hair falling down his body made her thoughts go wild...she was literally checking him out..her thoughts made her cheeks go red..Swayam noticed Sharon presence and quickly covered towel around his neck "Sharon" he called out "u look sexy"she whispered "did you say something?" she bit her tongue and mentally slapped her self again "I was just saying that coffee is ready"  she blurted out' "Just give me 2 minutes" she nodded..."Swayam" she again called out to him 'ya" "there is something on your back" he moved his hand around his back but did not find anything.. "itz right below your neck line" He again tired to remove it but it was not possible...finally she moved forward to help him..it was leaf which was stuck on his wet body...she was hesitated...Slowly moved her hand forward to remove it...her touch on his bare body passed sensation in their bodies..Swayam wanted to grab her hand and pull her close to him..but he stood there still without moving..He don't wanted to make her feel more uncomfortable..She removed her hand away...Swayam turned around to look at her..before he could say something she blurted out..."your hair is still wet...let me help u"...she had no idea why she was doing that..she just wanted to be there with him..She removed the towel which was around his neck..without making eye contact' started wiping his hair...she did not realize that she had moved so close to him.. she could almost feel his hot breath on her face now... he was starring at her ...finally she looked at him...those chocolate brown eyes were making her lose control on her...Swyam moved his hand to touch her face..in nervousness she dropped towel down...and very next moment turned around to move away...But her legs got tangled in towel...and due to water on the floor...she lost her balance...she tried to take support of Swayam but both ended up falling on bed...Swayam was on top of Sharon with almost touching his lips to her..both lost into each other eyes...Sharon could not resist any longer...she gave him small bite on his lower lip...to which Swayam quickly responded and gave in with her..kiss turned out to be passionate with every passing seconds..Sharon moving her hand on his bare back and Swayam was holding her shoulder...it was pure love between two souls..both don't wanted part away from each other...finally Sharon pulled him away wen it was difficult to breath...both still lost into each other's eyes..Swayam had cute smile on his face..Sharon on other hand had mixed feelings..she wanted to run away..she tried to push him away...but it was not possible to run away...Swayam quickly held her wrist and pulled her back to the bed... "not this time Sharon...why u doing this to me and yourself...answer me dam it"with anger and frustration in his voice...he had strong grip on her hand... "itz hurting me swayam"...drops falling from her eyes..Swayam loosened his grip and pulled himself away from her...and stood near bed to walk out..even Sharon got up from her position..."Swayam"..He just ignored her and walked towards door..."I love u swayam"  Swayam stood there still and turned around to to look at her..she came running towards him and hugged him tight..whispered again "I love u" Swayam still could not believe what he just heard..and she was still sobbing holding him tight...He quickly moved his hands around her waist and planted kiss on her hair "I love u too Sharon"  finally she broke the hug looking directly into his eyes "you are right Swayam not this time...I don't want to run away from you and my feelings any more..It's being long m trying to hide my feelings from you...but truth want change that I love you...and willl always love u'm sorry for everything Swayam.. I never wanted to hurt you'please don't leave me Swayam' I really need you" she broke down into tears'Swayam pulled her into hug.. "i love you a lot Sharon..I was I m and Will be always with you"...Sharon was really happy to hear that..it was best feeling in the world to be in someone's arms who loved her so much'

They did not know for how long they stayed in same position...finally they broke the hug'..both had big smile on their face...Swayam turning bit naughty... "So" moving more close to her "Swayam" "ya Sharon" was about to touch her lips' "So coffee"  "coffee??" "Ya coffee" teasing him..pushed him away "waiting for you outside" smiled at him...and walked out of the room'

Swayam quickly wore t-shirt...and came out...Sharon was getting their coffee ready...it took her more time as she was busy blushing... "Sharon" he screamed... "ya coming" Swayam sat on the couch near window...rain had stopped now and cool breeze was blowing around... he had carried blanket with him..Sharon came out of the kitchen with cup of coffee "just one cup" he asked her "ya I thot we could share" and gave him smile...she went and sat next to him on couch...and made herself comfortable in his arms...he quickly covered blanked around them...

They enjoyed the cool breeze with hot coffee' 😊

Hey guys this was small attempt made by me to write OS on swaron...i know m not gud writer'but I hope it was not that bad also..waiting for ur comments..negative comments are also welcomed.. 😊

Edited by sweetdivya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS πŸ˜Š
Sharon finding it difficult to control her feelings in front of Swayam n finally confessed
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Girl u r awsume...thts a grt piece f writing with so much simplicity nd yet equally powerpac with emotions...keep writing more...
Winter_Falls thumbnail
thank u all for all ur lovely comments.. πŸ˜Š
Winter_Falls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Girl u r awsume...thts a grt piece f writing with so much simplicity nd yet equally powerpac with emotions...keep writing more...

dat means alot...thank u..
😊
Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so ROMANTIC..☺️

I loved it..
Do write more..😊
Winter_Falls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trouble_Magnet

so ROMANTIC..☺️

I loved it..
Do write more..😊

thank u.
. 😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww..it was such a cute OS..i loved the way cleared all the MUs..all the problems aside..they finally confession..

Loved her idea of sharing coffee...cute OS dear😳

Do write more ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Winter_Falls thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

awww..it was such a cute OS..i loved the way cleared all the MUs..all the problems aside..they finally confession..

Loved her idea of sharing coffee...cute OS dear😳

Do write more ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u for your comment.. 😊
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sooo sweet...
hot and cute at the same tym!!