Happy Birthday Varun Jain N NeeluJi

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola Folks, 

Its our Ganda Bacha, Mohit Akka Varuns Bday ... 😆

Go Wish him ... 

Happy Birthday Varunn Jain!

Birthday Boy Varunn Jain aka Mohit of Star PlusDiya Aur Baati Hum is sharing his birthday plans with TellyBuzz'

Varunn Jain, who is playing the character of Mohit in Shashi Sumeet Productions' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum has turned a year older today! The actor is elated to celebrate his birthday today.

TellyBuzz spoke to Varunn about his birthday plans. A delightful Varunn told us, "I am shooting since morning 7 o'clock today. I will be having my pack up in the evening then I will be going out with my friends for a dinner. I already had a nice celebration at my home last night. My friends came to my place with a cake and we all celebrated my birthday together."

Talking about a perfect birthday, Varunn further said, "I don't like to celebrate my birthday much because it makes me realize that one year has now shortened from my life. A perfect birthday according to me is all about wearing new clothes and going out with friends for dinner and enjoying with them. My family is not in Mumbai or else my priority would be celebrating my birthday with them only. My family is not here but my friends are so I will be celebrating my birthday with them only."

So, what gifts is Varunn getting on his birthday? An elated Varunn told us, "My gift is on the way. My brother called me and said that he is sending me a Mobile as a birthday gift for me, which he has taken from abroad. This gift is going to be very special for me."

Going down the memory lane, Varunn talked about his childhood birthdays too. He said, "I used to eagerly wait for my birthdays and invite all my friends excited about the fact that my friends will come along with gifts for me. Then we used to have a party and play games like musical chair together."

So, are you planning to treat your co-stars on the sets? Varunn said, "Yes, today is Bhabo's (Neelu Vaghela) birthday too so, we both have planned to give a small treat to the entire cast and crew."

We told Varunn that the fans of India Forums are celebrating his birthday by preparing a birthday thread for him. An excited Varunn said, "I am thankful to all the fans. Its surprising for me to receive this much of love and support from the fans. I am very very thankful to them for whatever they are doing. Keep loving and keep supporting us."

TellyBuzz would like to wish Varunn Jain a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead! 

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14552-happy-birthday-varunn-jain.htm">https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14552-happy-birthday-varunn-jain.htm

Edited by breezy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Neelu ji! 🥳
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's also Neelu ji's birthday today.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday neeluji and varun Edited by ramasuresh78 - 11 years ago
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish Neelu ji too 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14553-happy-birthday-neelu-vaghela.htm