brownpride thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry If this has been posted or if someone already asked but i watched a few episodes of this show and was wondering that isnt Ashwiriya the host dating Ravi and if so then why is his ex there and they seem so fine or am i missing something can someone please tell me as i am usually a silente reader but i was totally confused...

😳brownie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sargun n Ravi are engaged...never heard Ravi dating aishwariya I know they were on the show saas bina saural.
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yah kab howa ???
Ashwariya aur Ravi tu kabhi bhi couple nahi tha tu EX ka kia sawal
bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sargun and Ravi are a couple in real life (he proposed to her on national television so now they're engaged) whereas, . Ravi and Aishwarya were just shown as a couple on a serial called "Saas Bina Sasural." From what I know they have never dated one another, although they are friends I think. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brownpride

Sorry If this has been posted or if someone already asked but i watched a few episodes of this show and was wondering that isnt Ashwiriya the host dating Ravi and if so then why is his ex there and they seem so fine or am i missing something can someone please tell me as i am usually a silente reader but i was totally confused...

😳brownie

Ravi was never dating Aishwarya. hes always wid Sargun!!and Ravi dating aishwarya was a rumour spread by a fan of ravi-aish jodi on both Phulwa & SBS forum & the news was fake.
and now ravi-sargun r also engaged!! 
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aishwarya and Ravi were never dating. They just did a show together.