Indira right or wrong??? - Page 2

Poll

What do you think Indira's decision in case of Indu is right or wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you for appreciating indira's thought. I think she had made copied if not that is big mistake.
for that she can be blamed . but the way she tried to rescue all(including Indu is also appreciable work. unfortunately she failed to save Indu. but for that she should not be called cruel or irresponsible mother. she tried to do the best. Rishi is also rt in his way of thinking. nobody is wrong.  cvs trying to show gud track . may be making mistakes in hurry . they should be more careful. 
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she is absolutely right...she loves her daughter and did try to save everyone. she had to take a very tough decision in the end which is very appreciable and shows her high sense of justice.

about making a copy of the chip and giving the chip to rajrani...what purpose does that serve...once rajrani knows that the original chip is with indira, he will again kidnap indu or try to harm rishi or anyone else close to her...in order to manipulate her...infact even if indira shows the chip in court etc what is the guarantee rajrani will not do anything bad then as revenge...if indira handed over the chip to rajrani (even after making a copy of it), then she could have only saved indu that time and all other girls would have been sold off by the time indira went back and tried to do something with the copy of the chip...

indira did the absolutely right thing ...i salute her for her solid character...πŸ‘  ...and i am absolutely not able to sympathise with the point of view of folks who are calling her a bad mother.
Edited by kaya123 - 11 years ago
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont know.. πŸ˜• but i'm not totally in favour of what she did.. its good for society.. but indu isnt "only her" daughter.. shez rishis daughter too.. even his feelings matter.. i guess.. πŸ˜•
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well its Indira Sharma, the title character of HD, so obviously the writers have taken every license and made every effort to make her look like the ultimate "mahaan."  πŸ˜† No surprises there!!  Either way its easy to be mahaan in a fantasy world where you are immortal and the goons never have their guns or gundas around at the pivotal moments 🀣 

But that's my problem- they work so hard to make her look good that it comes out looking quite unrealistic, unpalatable, and sort of self-obsessed- atleast for me.  Just consider the dialogue they gave her when she was driving away with the van and Indu asked her to stop:  she didn't bother to question why Indu was making this strange request- her response was "Nahin Indu, MUJHE inhe bhi bachana hai." 😲 To me, this screams, I,me, myself more than anything else. 

I don't question Indira's noble intentions πŸ˜†, but the way they showed her go about it was quite I don't know what's the word...lets say immature.  I mean even if she had gotten Indu into the van, what did she think would happen to her husband who was clearly left behind at the hands of the gundas (who she knows are capable of murder.) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

ratipandeyfanus thumbnail
She is absolutely right, she saved 15 girls life from being ruined.I think Rishi should have trust her,she must had a plan while showing the video.

Nand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratipandeyfanus

She isabsolutelyright, she saved 15 girls life from being ruined.I think Rishi should have trust her,she must had a plan while showing the video.

Just hope so & wish that her plan works (if she have anyπŸ˜†)
Nand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutan7

thank you for appreciating indira's thought. I think she had made copied if not that is big mistake.
for that she can be blamed . but the way she tried to rescue all(including Indu is also appreciable work. unfortunately she failed to save Indu. but for that she should not be called cruel orirresponsible mother. she tried to do the best. Rishi is also rt in his way of thinking. nobody is wrong.cvs trying to show gud track . may be makingmistakesin hurry . they should be more careful.

@boldI agree with u. She is neither cruel nor irresponsible. This is hers way of tackling the situation & I wished that whatever she planned (or will plannedπŸ˜†) works.
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont agree that Indira is absolutely right but

she is also not obviously wrong !  
For Me, her Thought process to save other girls was definitely the most generous one.But when someone is fighting with this kind of a generosity, the person is always very careful and stays open to his well-wisher's opnion as well.. When you know that you are about to take a risk, you need to be very meticulous about it. I dont say mistakes dont happen while the real execution time arises, but then a good player would be the one who would atleast have all his senses tact ! Indira and her hitlergiri has always made her go a bit hasty everywhere and has made her fall into critical traps.
Like Walden said , when indu was screaming , she should have given her the ear. Lets say, this was a genuine mistake which can happen.
Second came the Media and RR , where i appreciate she used the media as a means to again remain in the game . But the way she proclaimed that she can forget her own daughter gave the most dangerous infarct to , little Indu first and then ofcourse Rishi and all others. Silence was needed there. Proclaimation again, tells that she is the one who is "I , me and Myself" (Agree with Walden here again).
Her irresistible anger or Hitlergiri, was definitely proving a bad weapon everytime. She should have realized this. Then came the scene  where indira found herself betrayed by rishi specially. Woah.. for the first time i was waiting to see her slap rishi !πŸ˜† But, there again goes the wrong hand on ishaan ! This cleared the fact that  her temper is her biggest weakness too !!
Rishi, according to me was , as usual the umpire. He was allowing indira to play her game but he had to step in always whenever she was out of her mind ! For me, Rishi betrayed her for the good. Just as she had her opinion that giving the chip will not rescue indu, Rishi also had conluded from his observation that revealing the truth first is also not going to rescue indu. And he,is partially right because, he understands the sequence .. get indu first and then betray RR. This i think was his strategy. Definitely acceptable than what Indira had.
                        Both Rishi and Indira know that RR is a hard nut to crack. Both have seen Sajni falling into his trap. infact, even before Indira, It was Rishi who knew the kindness of sajni. And he is also wanting that sajni should get her justice. But , He has a better way out to it. He does want the sajni murder video to be played but all he is waiting is for a correct time and safety. I m sure, had indira agreed with him to give the chip first and freed indu, he would have continued to fight for Sajni.
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_28

I dont agree that Indira is absolutely right but

she is also not obviously wrong !  
For Me, her Thought process to save other girls was definitely the most generous one.But when someone is fighting with this kind of a generosity, the person is always very careful and stays open to his well-wisher's opnion as well. You know, I've always believed that greatness is not just when you personally rise to the situation, but rather when you rally everyone around you to fight for the good cause as well.  It is a rare and applaudable quality and essential for any role model and leader to possess.  I find this hugely lacking in Indira- Neither has she been able to transform other people around her as a role model (take for example Ishaan- seems like he didn't follow his bua's path to "justice" either), nor transform them thru leadership.  This is truly a gaping flaw in her personality- either she does not believe that anyone beside her possesses a sense of justice or is capable of rising to the situation (which is truly an inaccurate and pessimistic view of the world) or she truly lacks any interpersonal skills to persuade others- I've never seen her even attempt to communicate her ideas/beliefs/plans with others or include them as an equal partner- how does she expect others to understand her and support her then?   .  When you know that you are about to take a risk, you need to be very meticulous about it. I dont say mistakes dont happen while the real execution time arises, but then a good player would be the one who would atleast have all his senses tact ! Indira and her hitlergiri has always made her go a bit hasty everywhere and has made her fall into critical traps.
Like Walden said , when indu was screaming , she should have given her the ear. Lets say, this was a genuine mistake which can happen. 
Second came the Media and RR , where i appreciate she used the media as a means to again remain in the game . But the way she proclaimed that she can forget her own daughter gave the most dangerous infarct to , little Indu first and then ofcourse Rishi and all others. Silence was needed there. Proclaimation again, tells that she is the one who is "I , me and Myself" (Agree with Walden here again). And I agree back with you πŸ˜†
Her irresistible anger or Hitlergiri, was definitely proving a bad weapon everytime. She should have realized this. Then came the scene  where indira found herself betrayed by rishi specially. Woah.. for the first time i was waiting to see her slap rishi !πŸ˜† But, there again goes the wrong hand on ishaan ! This cleared the fact that  her temper is her biggest weakness too !!
Rishi, according to me was , as usual the umpire. He was allowing indira to play her game but he had to step in always whenever she was out of her mind ! For me, Rishi betrayed her for the good. Just as she had her opinion that giving the chip will not rescue indu, Rishi also had conluded from his observation that revealing the truth first is also not going to rescue indu. And he,is partially right because, he understands the sequence .. get indu first and then betray RR. This i think was his strategy. Definitely acceptable than what Indira had. I really didn't understand this part.  How could Indira give up so easily on trying to get Indu back???   That chip was the only weapon they had against bargaining for Indu and she was willing to use it without even trying to get Indu back.  Maybe I didn't understand this part of the episode correctly but Indira's actions here made no sense to me.  I suppose she wants to fight for the greater good but sometimes saving just 1 life is the greatest good!  Who are we to judge or decide that one life is okay to "sacrifice" for the many, especially when that one life is not your own, and technically no other life is in immediate danger at this time πŸ˜† 
                        Both Rishi and Indira know that RR is a hard nut to crack. Both have seen Sajni falling into his trap. infact, even before Indira, It was Rishi who knew the kindness of sajni. And he is also wanting that sajni should get her justice. But , He has a better way out to it. He does want the sajni murder video to be played but all he is waiting is for a correct time and safety. I m sure, had indira agreed with him to give the chip first and freed indu, he would have continued to fight for Sajni.  Sajini se mujhe yaad aaya, you know the episode where they showed Sajini trying to rescue the girls and getting killed for this, no one on the forum made a post about her greatness and sense of justice.  Kinda odd.  But anyway, just wanted to recognize her for her good deeds as well (cuz I know how you much liked herπŸ˜†)

Roshni, I loved your analysis here.  Spot on and beautifully articulated.  This should have been a stand alone topic!  Your posts are always positive- I don't think this show deserves your positivity πŸ˜†
Edited by Walden - 11 years ago
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yarrr!!
problem hai, sahi tu hai but save nahi hai
indira nay sub ko including indu ko bachanay ki liya try kia tha, but thori galti hogai

1. us time rishi kia kar raha tha??
2. press conference ki kahni q, us hi waqat video dikha dayni chiya thi.
3. itnay impr prove ki copies q nhai banai???
4. jab itna sub kuch hogia, tu ab rishi k saat jao, indu ko bachanay ki koshishi karo, roo k kia faida
5. rishi theak hai apni jaga, koi bhi hoo yahi karay ga, but galat indira bhi nahi hai, en case rishi nahi bacha saka tu, phir tu koi chance hi nahi hai.

indira ki galti yah hai k saray fanday sub apni jaga, yahan pay ek bachi hai, us ki apni bachi, tu asool choro aur aqal istamal karo.

aj kal bachay bhi apna project/pic banatay hain tu 10 jaga save kartay hain, yah aqal aksar tv walon ko q nahi ati.