Chanchan trp lowered to 0.9

prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The thing which i was scared is happening,
i always told my frnd sony is not good n sony shows dont work in india n it dont get good trp but they kept on saying sanaya will change it n it will be good but see now i  was right ,however good sony shows are d trp will be bad only thats the reason i wanted sanaya to do a star show.

Now my biggest fear is becoming true  to see sanaya show lowest on trp charts n i always wanted sanaya to win best actress award but i dont think this show will able to get her any award .

I know its just 2 weeks of chanchan n its too early to say that and people will say to be positive but i cant do that anymore bcaz i m not getting d positive vibes.

For the this time i want what my frnds saying prove to be right n i prove to be wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Prachi yeah normally Sony shows get less trps but now only CC started & also now the track is interesting...let's give some time...others shows trps also decreased b'coz of IPL...9 pm slot is very competitive too...hope for the best ðŸ˜Š
prachi1516 thumbnail
Sony show get avg trp for d first week but after that it dont increase n it keep on decreasing n i know about ipl but honestly saying i dont have any hope after ipl end also n i cant show any more positivity n i m really worried for sanaya now.

Originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

Prachi yeah normally Sony shows get less trps but now only CC started & also now the track is interesting...let's give some time...others shows trps also decreased b'coz of IPL...9 pm slot is very competitive too...hope for the best ðŸ˜Š

Aehmed thumbnail
Look dear,just believe on ur love for sanaya and keep loving and supporting her.As we being her true fans don't need to be worried abt TRPs.the best part is that we r able to see her tv and inshallah sanaya will win best actress award.Lets hope for the best.
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
if sanaya's fans are going to think this way,then her haters are so going to rejoice...these kind of posts will alws bring a pleasure to her haters..

m sure every sanaya fan is anxious for her to do well,but then if it goes another way then we should learn to hide our fears,cause exposing ur fears will only make it more vulnerable for being attacked...
prachi1516 thumbnail
I want to keep seeing seeing her on tv but this low trp n this kind of show which dont get much popularity is not good for sanaya future n as for supporting sanaya ,no one in this world can stop me in supporting her , i love her so much n will always love her thats d only reason i m worried.
I do care for TRP bcaz i want to see  sanaya smiling but this wont happy with such loww trps.

Originally posted by: simi23

Look dear,just believe on ur love for sanaya and keep loving and supporting her.As we being her true fans don't need to be worried abt TRPs.the best part is that we r able to see her tv and inshallah sanaya will win best actress award.Lets hope for the best.

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I expected it...Firstly cause of IPL and also cause of the reason you stated..Its a Sony show, so rocking the TRP charts is difficult..Even Ram-Sakshi's show has rating of 1.5 +.
Relaxxx it's a sony show n we cant expect it to reach 4.0 at it's first week.. Look at other famous shows also.. All have lowered down with a big margin... BALH is just 1.5, in comparison to that, Chanchan is really doing well being a new show.. I am sure it will pick up after IPL ends... So chill, dont panic... Even if it doesn't Sanaya's life doesn't end.. She will do a better project next time...  That's it..
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The show has just started and well any show takes a while to settle ..
Sony shows score less coz of 4days airing time ...

Pls relax and TRP is not the only indicator ...
prachi1516 thumbnail
I care a damn about haters n i just care for sanaya n what haters n bashers think doesnt matter to me bcaz their thinking wont change anything ,they cant make anyone up or down n i m very sad now seeing d trp now though i always know thats going to happen n if u r sanaya fan plz give 2 comment on her profile daily bcaz she is lacking in comments.
Haters or bashers r not trp makers n people who make trp r not even on IF thats why dabh is on no 1 but its not no 1 in IF so thse stupid basher dont matter for me.

Originally posted by: -SAM1445-

if sanaya's fans are going to think this way,then her haters are so going to rejoice...these kind of posts will alws bring a pleasure to her haters..

m sure every sanaya fan is anxious for her to do well,but then if it goes another way then we should learn to hide our fears,cause exposing ur fears will only make it more vulnerable for being attacked...