Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaza_deen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont understand why people cant just let things be...one group to support it...one against it. everyone talks about proofs and names...none of them come out with it. between all this fight between the two groups...none of them realize that the reputation of the actors are getting affected. i dont understand when all this rubbish is gonna end
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaza_deen

i dont understand why people cant just let things be...one group to support it...one against it. everyone talks about proofs and names...none of them come out with it. between all this fight between the two groups...none of them realize that the reputation of the actors are getting affected. i dont understand when all this rubbish is gonna end

hello naush! name they have earned at stake, their career and future endeavors at stake too.. y would anyone like to be associated with trouble in near future
naaza_deen thumbnail

Originally posted by: summer_breeze

hello naush! name they have earned at stake, their career and future endeavors at stake too.. y would anyone like to be associated with trouble in near future

hi ashwini...you know i used to think like this ...long back. but nisha made me understand that people have noticed their acting skills. they get offers because of their performance and not their personal life. adeeb raiz and mithali have both noticed him in IPK.  barun is quite popular now. this is entertainment industry ...people here look out for everything when they choose someone for their movie or show. and moreover they know him better than any of us do...such things will be just brushed away.

all i feel is there was no need for an anti sarun site...both the teams together will only ruin their personal lives. 
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: polly2312

Do you guys think that Sanaya's decision to pull out from JDJ is related to dismal TRPs of CC this week? Maybe her new PH wanted her to focus on the show more as they cannot afford to slacken even a little bit now?

I first thought that maybe because other famous TV actors and people participating in it, she would be scared that they steal the show and she is completely ignored (like it happened in her previous show)😉 

But after reading your replies, then yours is much more logical ðŸ˜†  Maybe due to professional restrictions and...health issues.

Concerning that Sarun page, i feel quite embarrassed as they are posting his personal pics openly... ðŸ˜• 

Forgot my good manners ðŸ˜†

hello all ðŸ¤— 

Any good news today? ðŸ˜ƒ
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yovna hello ji.how are you. hope now everything is fine now there. so enjoying ipk journey again?😊
Edited by sonaholic - 11 years ago
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonaholic

yovna hello ji.how are you. hope now everything is fine now there. so enjoying ipk journey again?😊

Sona ðŸ˜ƒ

i'm doing good and you? ðŸ˜Š

Yeah everything is fine here just we might get a cyclone alert tonight but it is gradually weakening and is less intense from what it was before, so it's okay ðŸ˜ƒ Nothing to worry about ðŸ˜†

And I'm on holidays now 

My IPK... 

There are more Khushi scenes than ASR  

Will be going in some minutes to watch the episode ðŸ˜›

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

Sona ðŸ˜ƒ

i'm doing good and you? ðŸ˜Š

Yeah everything is fine here just we might get a cyclone alert tonight but it is gradually weakening and is less intense from what it was before, so it's okay ðŸ˜ƒ Nothing to worry about ðŸ˜†

And I'm on holidays now 

My IPK... 

There are more Khushi scenes than ASR  

Will be going in some minutes to watch the episode ðŸ˜›

me too good. chalo good to hear that. enjoy your holidays 🤗
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
has anyone heard slowly slowly? I love it
payasa thumbnail
@ polly-

si was VERY much interested in doing JDJ as we know from her previous IV, and moreover her participation was almost confirmed. is not it ?

now if she is declaring being  not a part of  JDJ , may be as you put it, the makers may want her to focus on the show whose trp's are not what has been expected from si's show.

i dont see it as any sacrifice. nobody would do that in short span of tellylife. history has it that many other actors have done the show and the daily soaps together..

@youvna-

talking of mannerisms--what do u call this mannerism of mine- putting up  an appearance and disappearance act without  hi's n without any bye's😊
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: payasa

@youvna-

talking of mannerisms--what do u call this mannerism of mine- putting up  an appearance and disappearance act without  hi's n without any bye's😊

😆 ill-mannered ladki ðŸ˜†

So you are Tej ? ðŸ˜ƒ