WU-10th Apr- Mat Jao Zoya !!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

Zo finally hears Asad's bit about how he cant express himself and that how he doesnt want her to go and wants to stop her himself and Zo has tears in her eyes and he finally says Mat jao Zoya and she is is super pleased on hearing that

-Tanu showing the the picture frame gift with Dilshad ,Asad and Najma's pic to Dilshad and Najma and tells them how she got it for Zo as a remembrance and Dilshad is pleased with Tanu's effort

-AsYa come and Asad is at the door with Zo's suitcase when she remembers his mat jao and says I am not going anywhere and Asad is pleased but turns back to ask her why she changed her mind and what if she changes her stance again and Zo is like u think i cant stick to my decisions well then u say what should I do and i will do that and Asad is stumped and ant find words and  Zo is like there you go again and decides the coin toss will tell what she will do and she throws the coin and all except Tanu are praying for a heads as that will make Zo stay back and before the coin can fall Asad catches it and Zo asks him as to what is the outcome and Asad says Sadly and all become sad but he later discloses how its a heads despite it being a Tail and Tannu c's that

-Dilshad Najma are super happy and Zo cant take her eyes off Asad and there Tannu is fuming and cursing Zo and Asad for ruining her plan and that she needs to get Zo out of her way and calls up someone in this regard

-Haseena with Razia and Shireen and she says how she is happy that two events will take place together and on Razia signalling to her she warns Shireen about how people must be jealous of her and want her bad and that she shud stay aware and cautious

-Asad thinking abt how he lied at the toss and Zo comes and tells him how she knows it all and Asad blurts out abt lying at the toss and Zo is stunned and she ends up showing him the vid where he asks her to not go and Asad is all stumped and keeps looking here and there and asks her to not get wrong signals as why would he try and get back the leaving troubles and Zo says fine then this piece of trouble aint going no  where and she leaves

-Ayaan Humz bit where Ayaan is all cold towards Humz and Shireen covers up for his act and Razia comes along and complains about Ayaans cold behavior and Shireen ends up finding some black magic stuff in Ayaan's closet

-Asad finds out at work how some people came to inquire about Zo and how they were told that no one of that name works here and Asad is worried for Zo

-Zo at the immigration office all set to meet the officer but ends up meeting his assistant Dolly who tells her how she isnt working for Dilshad constructions as told by her and that she has 24hrs to leave India else she will be deported back and then can never come back to India

Precap- Shireen is told how Dilshad is the one behind the black magic act and she goes to Khan residence and there a call comes for Zo from Dolly but Tanu takkes it on her behalf while Zo is all clueless abt the call asking her to leave by midnight

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs for the update deaar ðŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update.
Hate The Precap.
fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs

tanveer without knowing she herself making the path for asya's marriage

tannu hiding the call leads to asad and zoya' engagement
Surish thumbnail
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the written update ðŸ˜Š
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
asad can only stop zo n solution is asad marries her or engage to her hahaha tanveer u gonna fall flat on your face :P
Thanks for the update..

So I guess the promo about Asad saying he is engage to Zoya will come true, but just for immigration purpose...lolz...
lamita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
asad Expelled from the house Tanveer
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS  waiting for their engagaemnet